one / set sail

Places We Won't Walk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

10:15 AM - PAB National High School

“Are you sure? Are you out of your mind? I can do it on my own Rene.” Seulgi stood lifelessly at the front of their old classroom, her jaw dropped in disbelief. Irene had her eyebrows raised a little bit, working so hard to tie Seulgi’s old school necktie which she managed to find by rummaging in their old cabinet.

 

“Does it matter? I’m doing it anyway. There you go, perfect.” Irene’s face lit up with the way Seulgi’s necktie turned out nicely but immediately frowned as soon as she realized she didn't know how to tie her own.

 

“Remember how we used to go to school as early as possible so we can tie each other’s necktie neatly before the first period starts.” 

 

Seulgi said and smiled slightly at the thought of it, it was a genuine one and it grew wider and wider as thread of memories flooded her mind, memories she almost forgot existed. 

 

“And I always had to redo it several times but you wouldn’t even mind because you loved staring at me.”

Seulgi grabbed Irene's shoulders to position her closer to her, she tied the necktie swiftly---a result of her doing it for years with Irene.

therednoserenedeer IG update #4:


 

“Yes and I also remember how you can be extremely cocky at times.” Irene laughed, eyes still focused at Seulgi who just finished tying the necktie.

 

“Whatever. Here, finished it in less than a minute, you should learn how to tie this on your own, it's been years.” Seulgi turned her back and walked inside their old classroom, failing to catch Irene's gaze.

 

Seulgi lost her smile as fast as it appeared. Irene wanted nothing but to see it again, she might need a million more of it today,

 

 before she let her go.

seuldior IG update #2:

-

10:30 AM - PAB National High School Room 1029

"Seul?" Irene entered the room and found Seulgi sitting on the corner chair, her feet were on Irene's old chair right in front of her.

 

 Typical school girl Seulgi whom everyone had a crush on.

 

She had a lot to choose from in an ocean of admirers with flowers and chocolates,

 

and yet she chose me who only had the promise of forever to offer.

 

"I loved always being assigned to sit here. Academics can really be demanding and suffocating, looking outside of this window was such a breather." Seulgi then turned to look at the chair in front of her. "And you were always here, that made highschool much bearable." 

 

“You know I used to hate you so much because you randomly sing songs loudly, it’s so annoying to be honest.” Irene tapped Seulgi’s feet once and Seulgi automatically removed it from her seat.

therednoserenedeer IG update #5:

“You hate my singing? I always thought you loved that.” Seulgi dusted Irene’s chair before allowing her to sit on it, she knows how Irene can be a neat freak sometimes. It’s surprising how she mana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter