two / out of love

Places We Won't Walk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Alessia Cara - Out of Love is the song for this chapter hehe

----

therednoserenedeer IG Update #7:

1:00 pm

“ Timezone. Never-ending moments. They are still not changing this corny tagline?” Irene hissed as they entered the establishment. On the first look, it was just a normal arcade with 8-bit sounds and flashing lights being forced to your senses, well, until Seulgi slightly tripped on a broken tile.

 

“Yah! Dumb bear, it hasn’t been a minute, please don’t break your bones yet.” Irene kicked the broken piece of tile away from Seulgi who was laughing awkwardly while on her knees.

 

“Last time I remembered this was a five star arcade place.” Seulgi got a clearer view of the place she and Irene used to go on dates to. She remembered she got to the point where she had already memorized the pattern of the intricate floor tiles and how the wallpaper would always be Irene’s background whenever her partner would ask her to take photos of her.

 

“Take a photo of me.” Irene nudged Seulgi with her knees, “Since you are already kneeling down there, take a picture, make me look taller.”

 

It was this bossiness that made Seulgi loved her more. Irene always seemed to know what she wants, what she needs and she always knew exactly how to get it. 

 

“1...2...3” Seulgi took three continuous shots and got up to let Irene see it.

 

“You always take great photos Seulgi, thank you.” Irene tapped Seulgi’s head like a little kid and pushed her towards the wall too. “Now, I’ll take yours. Act natural.”

Irene knew how to take photos for sure, it is as simple as clicking the white circular button on screen. However, she wasn’t quite sure why she couldn’t bring herself to press it, maybe seeing Seulgi through the phone was like a time machine, taking her back when Seulgi would look directly at her and smile again, just like their first few years--- when they were madly in love with each other’s eyes. 

 

And so, there were endless shutters coming from Irene’s phone, probably a year’s worth of time machine  to cure her heart whenever she’ll yearn for this version of Seulgi years from now. Seulgi is the only thing that she wanted and needed so badly that she couldn’t get hold of...anymore.

 

“Shi-- why does it always say phone storage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter