zero / to the places we won't walk

Places We Won't Walk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9:30 AM - Coffee Shop

therednoserenedeer IG update #1:

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Seulgi said as she flopped herself down the passenger seat. 

“Is there anything that we’re sure of? because I bet there’s none.” Irene started her car’s engine and she knew that every single moment that would unfold after they began speeding off away from this coffee shop would either make or break her.

 

“Thanks for picking me up.” Seulgi said, placing the cups of coffee in the cupholder. She leaned back on her seat, glancing at the other girl, trying so hard to break through her mind as usual.

 

“I know you’re giving me that look again, just stop it and ask what you want.” Irene side eyed the other girl and shook her head.

“So we're about to break up, right?” Seulgi sipped from her cup of coffee as the traffic lights turned into red.

“About to be the chillest breakup, I guess.” 

seuldior IG update #1:

 

 

“Wow you sounded so cool with that,” Seulgi almost spat out what she was drinking, she found it too funny, surreal, weird even. They've been together for 10 years and now they were about to hold a ing field trip before they bury their relationship six feet under, "and to think that I was the one who initiated to end this, you seem much more eager."

 

“We both agreed to this idea, Seul. Don’t act like I’m the only weird one here.” Irene stifled a laughter as she tapped her fingers on the steering wheel.

 

“Yes, but for the reason that if we’re gonna end our decade old relationship it better be grand not because you just wanted to go on a field trip.” Seulgi nudged Irene as the lights turned green. I’m thinking of a formal dinner, this dork.

Irene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter