The Capture of the Moon

Throughout The Universe(s)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Can you guess the role of Moonbyul and Hwasa in this universe? ;)

-

Once upon a time... 

Magical stories always start with an "Once upon a time".  At least, all the stories that have good ending, in which princess ends up with the prince and yada yada yada, do. 

Her mother once brushed her hair, and whispered, 

"Baby, once upon a time, dad and mom welcome to life a beautiful girl, as delicate as a flower, as charming as the summer..."

Mom wished her daughter a fairy life. 

Little did she know her baby flower was destined for a excruciating journey. 

A bumpy, thrilling, lonely journey. 

Lion rubs his fluffy head into the open palm of the thoughtful woman, purrs continuously as if trying to chase her flashbacks away. 

The Queen startles. 

Sighs over her sorrow, Hyejin shakes bits and pieces of the past out of her mind. It's that time of the year again, here come her nightmares. 

All she needs is a meal. A gigantic one, then. 

Knock knock

"Mistress, the parade is coming in 5.", a maid pops her head into her room, sheepishly announces. "Would you like me to assist you with your clothing?"

Waves the maid away, she replied. "No, thank you Kei. Leave me alone for now."

Gets up from her settee with Lion following suit, the Queen misses the maid's blushing cheeks. She steadily walks into her closet, a smile drawn across rosy lips at the sight of rows and rows of clothes. 

"Now, honey, what should I attire myself with?"

The lion growls quietly, happy with his mommy's joy.

-

How innocent of the King to think that he can keep her in place with chains. Chains! And six so-called "elite" soldiers. 

Moonbyul rolls her eyes. 

However, the dread of this situation is undeniable. 

A parade of hundreds slaves and Royal Knights walk one after another, forms a human chain across the hill and the forest separate their destination from the kingdom. Despite the lovely weather of spring, everyone in this parade is sorrow, prisoners with fear and guards, also with fear.

"Go ahead!" the guard slaps the back of her head, gains himself a glare from his Grand Commander - former Grand Commander, mind you - which he spares no attention to. "Quick, she won't be pleased with our delay."

"How ideal, may God let her murder all of you."

"Shut the heck up you damn er!", the low guard roars at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter