Chapter 2 - Add On

WOOZI'S WILL

EPILOGUE

“Hyung. I’m here.”

“You got the girl, right?”

He nodded with slight smile.

“You little brat. Good for you.”

He didn’t mind being choked slam for a little while, even when he became a tad breathless.

“Is it serious?”

“Hyung.”

“Alright, alright, I am sorry. You’re so not you the last three months so it must be serious.”

“What do you mean?”

“You smiled everywhere, twas borderline creepy.”

--

Hoshi went inside the studio, his mind swimming with melody after a session of workout. It might be a bit far fetch, but he felt that it could be a new song for Boo Seok Soon.

“Jihoon-ah, I’m here.”

Eo, come in.”

“I have this melody I can’t get out of my mind. Can you record it for me?”

“Sure. Come here.”

He went to the front of recording room, told him what he had inside his head and looked around to find something surprising.

“Jihoon-ah, who is that? Is that a ghost?”

“Stupid.”

“No? Then who is she?”

“Why don’t you go ask her yourself?”

“She’s so pretty…”

“Don’t look at her too long, imma.”

“Really. Is she your friend?”

Eo. Girl. Friend.”

Hoshi’s eyes widened.

“Girlfriend? You?”

“Are you going to say hi to her or not? She’s already laughing at you, idiot.”

He smiled sheepishly at the girl, no, woman on the couch. She nodded back at him, smiling before looking back at the document at her hands.

“Jihoon-ah…wow…”

Said friend didn’t respond at him, focusing on his recording tools instead.

A vibrating sound could be heard somewhere.

“Ja Hallo. Ja. Ich werde Ihnen das Dokument in einer Stunde senden. Ja. Hahahaha, nein. Tschüss”

Hoshi’s eyes widened. A foreigner?

“Hoon-ah, I’ll have to go now.”

Speaks fluent Korean. Wow.

“Really?”

As both of them went to the front door, Hoshi looked from the distance.

How did they even meet? He knew Jihoon speaks conversational English, but what he heard just now wasn’t English.

“Your scarf. Your hat. Your mask.”

“I got it all. Don’t worry. I’ll call you later.”

“I’ll wait.”

As she opened the door, his eyes widened again. Her eyes were green, of non contacts variety.

“Jihoon’s friend, too, goodbye.”

He could only nod while waving back dumbly. Only after the sound of door lock was heard that his mind returned.

“Yha Jihoon-ah, what the-“

“Stop.”

“No, you stop!! How-What-Where-HOW?!”

“Do you want to work on the song or what?”

“That is not what’s important now?!”

His friend only shook his head while he went back to the recording tools.

“She is Sujeong’s noona friend. The one from XX Studio.”

“A Noona??!!!”

The sound of the door being unlocked can be heard again.

“WHAT?! WOOZI HYUNG IS DATING A NOONA??!”

He could see his friend rubbed his forehead as the sound of Mingyu, another resident noisy kid, reverberating through the studio.

**