Winter’s property

The Chronicles of Winrina
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter falls asleep in Karina’s lap and Karina doesn’t move an inch to not disturb the sleeping girl. 

 

It’s pretty much decided that Karina’s lap is Winter’s property. Even from when they were still trainees, Winter would lay a claim to her lap, sitting beside her, laying a gentle hold on her knee, making her lap as her pillow, even sleeping on it! The rest of Aespa will always have a zipped mouth regarding their two suspicious members, even if Karina looks like a tomato when Giselle would cast her a knowing look or when Ningning would flash a cheeky smile.

 

Much like right now.

 

“Jimin-ah, do you have something you want?” Giselle asks their leader, who is still sitting rigid in the floor, not even moving an each, afraid to wake up the girl who is currently sleeping in her lap.

 

“Just some water, Aeri-ah,” she responds, “oh, and some pepero for Minjeong,” she adds.

 

Giselle casts her a coy look, Karina responds with a dismissed shrug, “Relax Jimin-ah, we’re going to go now,” Aeri laughs as she pulls their maknae in tow outside their practice room.

 

As the two went away, Karina takes a deep breath before looking at the person resting on her. ‘She looks so tired’ Karina notes. They’ve been practicing their debut song since early in the morning and they only got to rest just now.

 

And Winter being Winter, tiredly plops on her unnie’s lap to take a nap.

 

Karina doesn’t dare move an inch so that Minjeong would not be disturb, so she sits on the floor, with her back against the cold mirror of their practice room with tired limbs and aching muscles. She sighs as she glances down at Winter’s face that is serene. Karina gives a soft smile.

 

After some time of Karina observing Winter’s sleeping face, she was about to fall asleep and as she close her eyes, movements shuffles in her lap and something warm and soft envelops her face making Karina open her eyes wider and glance down to meet Winter’s now awakened gaze beaming at her.

 

“Heol,” Winter whispers as she scrutinizes Karina’s face, her hands that are cupping the older’s face are squeezing Karina’s face gently. “Your face is really soft, unnie...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter