Starstruck

The Chronicles of Winrina
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjeong got a little bit starstruck with Karina's...beauty.

 

Minjeong has never before lined up this fast and early...except for Aespa. You see, this is her first time to stan such group, a kpop girl group at that too, and by far she was intrigued. 

 

Aespa, the girl group she stans, is a rookie idol group and here she is, lining up against the mass of men and women as they wait for the gates to open for the start of the group’s Hi-touch event.

 

Minjeong is one hell of a lucky girl, she did not spent thousands of dollars to get a chance at a draw for this event but she thinks that she has this bone of luck in her side, with just less than ten albums in her belongings, she scored a ticket to this event. Fortunately, the draw was random and still...she thanked the universe by giving her a chance to speak to the group and even hold their hands!

 

Minjeong giddily sighs to the nth time of the morning, she haven’t had breakfast yet but that can wait, the event is aproaching soon so she best get herself together and memorize the lines she probably wouldn’t remember later on but well, atleast she tried...right?

 

An hour after, the doors of paradise opens up to the fans and the event soon started.

 

 

Minjeong grins as she finally finished almost all of the Hi-touch with the members. She still remembers her bias, Ningning, how she smiles at her and how Minjeong stutters and the maknae of the group comments that she’s really cute. Minjeong was about to answer back when the timer rang and she could only wave goodbye to Ningning. The idol gave her a sad smile and gestured if she would ever come again to their next events, Minjeong could only smile as this chance is only an once in a lifetime opportunity, she was chosen because of sheer luck and not because of her buying prowess of their albums.

 

Just one member still remains until Minjeong finished the event and then she can finally eat.

 

She looks at her ticket and sees that it’s now time for her to meet the leader of Aespa. 

 

Karina.

 

Minjeong gulps as she really is intimidated with the fierce leader. Not only is she intimidating, she’s also tall. The tallest among Aespa.

 

She nibbles on her lower lip as she waits for her turn, and then finally the staff ushers for her to go next and as she walks near the towering figure in the center, she loses her breath.

 

And accidentally bites her lip. Hard.

 

“Ack!” Minjeong yelps as pain enters her body and as she tastes the metallic taste of her blood.

 

“Omo!” She hears a shock voice but a gentle hold grips her wrist and pulls her forward. Minjeong’s eyes are clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter