Peek-a-boo

The Chronicles of Winrina
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hmm,” Winter wonders, “but I think you did great. You aced it though, I saw you took a deep breath before you said your lines,” Winter glances down and smiles at Karina’s hidden figure in her shoulder. “And I think it’s cute.”

 

“Minjeong-ah...” Winter hears someone calling her name in that soft voice and her head automatically whips behind her to catch a glimpse of a bundle of blue hair peeking outside of her hoodie. Minjeong grins as she tugs her unnie beside her and hooks her arm with the older’s own.

 

“Tired?” She tucks a hair in Karina’s ear as the older girl nods her head as she yawns. “But unnie we’re still going to eat that cake,” she whines, pouting as she looks over her unnie.

 

But she laughs as she sees Karina look like she’s fast asleep while walking. So that’s why it got a bit heavier, Winter thinks. She’s also pulling Karina’s weight for them to walk.

 

“Why are you so tired,” Winter says as she guides Karina for her to not walk into a wall.

 

“Hmm,” Karina shuffles a little closer to Minjeong, resting her head in her shoulder, “I guess ‘cause I’m so nervous earlier. Minjeongie, did you hear me stutter?” Karina buries her head deeper in Winter’s shoulder as she groans remembering their first ever interview.

 

“Hmm,” Winter wonders, “but I think you did great. You aced it though, I saw you took a deep breath before you said your lines,” Winter glances down and smiles at Karina’s hidden figure in her shoulder. “And I think it’s cute.”

 

“...really?” Comes the tiny voice that wants confirmation from the bundle in her shoulder.

 

Winter snorts, “Now you’re just fishing for compliments—“ a sudden pinch  strikes her belly. “Ouch, unnie!”

 

“That was a very cute moment...but you ruined it, Minjeong-ah.”

 

“How about we cuddle...and watch a movie later? Deal?” Winter asks as she waits for Karina’s answer.

 

“Disney movies?”

 

Winter internally grumbles, she takes a deep breath before biting her tongue to stop herself from bashing Karina’s choice of movies. No, it’s not like she doesn’t like a good old Disney movie. But the thing is...they’ve been marathoning tons of Disney movies since two we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter