Now everyone knows

The Little Family Park / Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jennie-Ya, let's be late for the appointment!"  Chaeng warned again in less than ten minutes.  She looked at her watch again.  "If you are not ready in five minutes, I will go without you."

She watched Kuma run into the room when she heard Jennie's laugh from there.  "You need me, how are you going to do the ultrasound to find out the of the baby? Don't you have a baby?"  Jennie appears in the room, with only one foot on, with Kuma on her lap.

Rosé helped Jennie to sit on the couch and finished putting on her pants.  "I have a baby, actually two. One is not yet born and the other is very annoying."  She tapped Jennie's foot.  "I'm going to get your bag, get a bottle of water, you always get thirsty in half."

Jennie put the puppy down, looked at herself in the living room mirror and looked around the house.  , she started to imagine the house with baby toys scattered all over the place, and it wasn't a good view.  She would have to talk to the wife about moving to a bigger house, with more rooms for Chayeoung's parents, because they would definitely come to help with the baby.

In the bedroom, Rosé took her wife's purse, made sure she took all the necessary documents, then checked the appointment time again and asked the manager to meet her in the parking lot.  She kissed Joohwangie's aquarium and said goodbye, but didn't forget to check Kuma's bowl of feed.

   ...

Jennie looked nervous, and obviously was.  She was used to the idea that she was going to have a child, that she was going to have a child, as a result of the love between her and his wife, but today he seemed more serious than before.  They would finally know the of the baby, and she knew it would be quick for her and Chaeyoung to clean the baby's room with the help of their friends.

She heard Chaeyoung sigh beside her, in the back seat of the car.  She knew that Chaeyoung was just as anxious as she was.  Perhaps even more so, if she stopped to count every time she made her study and research in her office, sometimes accompanied by Lisa, Joy or the Twice Maknaes.

The kiss on the cheek that Jennie gave him seems to have calmed Chaeng's anxious leg.

And the fact that they managed to enter the building from the back seems to have calmed the two, they did not want to attract unwanted attention;  mainly from paparazzi Discpach;  who have been after you since you brought your relationship to the public.

   ...

Seeing Jisoo sitting in the office waiting room was not something Jennie and Rosé expected to see so soon.  However, Jennie couldn't be mad at her best friend showing up to support her.

The older Unnie stood up, looking angry.  "You're three minutes late!"  Jisoo scolded, but still kissed the supposed daughters' cheeks.

"Unnie, what are you doing here?"  Rosé grunted, planning not to attract unwanted attention by going down the drain, while some nurses gathered to ask for pictures.

Jisoo finished signing a napkin and handed it to the nurse who seemed mesmerized by the singer's beauty.  "I thought Lisa was stupid, but you overcame your position Rosie ~. I'm here to support you and find out the of the baby before your family."

Before Jennie could react, she was pulled into the exam room, with Jisoo in tow.  "I thought Lisa would be with you, Unnie" Chayeoung said, helping Jennie to sit on the stretcher.  While the nurse prepared the equipment, they waited for Jennie's doctor to arrive.

"Why would I know about that girl? Am I her mother by any chance?"  Jisoo attacked, making Jennie frown furiously at her for talking to his wife like that.

Rosé shrugged, with a slight fear of the older woman's tone and chose not to comment further.

Jisoo sighed and took the phone out of his pocket, opening it in the chat with Lisa.  "Lisa is in a photo shoot for Celine ... along with Hwasa."

They didn't expect Jennie to laugh out loud at Jisoo's confession, but she couldn't help but laugh at Jisoo's obvious jealousy with the younger girl.  "If I didn't know you, I would say you are jealously biting yourself Jichu."

"Ya! What are you talking about? Why would I be jealous of that Pabo ?!"  Jisoo exhaled, looking offended by Jennie's accusation.

Jennie smiles.  "Why is she your bride, Unnie, why would you be jealous!"

Rosé put her hand on Jisoo's shoulder to support her Unnie.  "Don't worry Unnie, Lisa is completely in love with you, she wouldn't do anything to hurt you"

Jisoo seemed more relieved, but the concern did not go away.  "Jichu, Lisa has no eyes for anyone but you" Jennie tried again, and then the doctor arrived, apologizing for the delay.

   ...

Jennie shivered when she felt the icy gel on her belly.  The doctor continued talking about the care Jennie should have and while examining her belly, looking for the baby.

Jisoo had given Jennie and Rosé privacy to have a moment just for them.

They looked closely at the monitor, trying to see something on the silhouette of the screen.  "This is the baby, he is healthy, all the limbs are fine," said the doctor and pointed to a spot visible on the monitor.

"It's a nice place, doctor, but when are you going to tell us about his ?"  Chaeng said, making those present laugh.

Jennie shook her wife's hand, "Ya Chaeng, don't be boring."  She looked at the doctor.  "But she is right, Dr. Cho, are you not going to reveal our son?"

The doctor laughed, and spread the gel with the device, she looked closely at the monitor.  "Well, from what I'm seeing here, it's probably ..."

   ...

"A girl ?! Are you telling me that you are a girl !?"  Lisa screamed in the middle of the hospital corridor, she was already there when Chaeyoung and Jennie left the office, she was probably waiting to find out the of the child.

Jisoo covered the bride's mouth "Lisa-ya, speak softly, you can find us here."

Jennie murmured something about "Jisoo has already attracted the attention of all nurses, so it doesn't matter"

Lisa continued to jump for joy while pulling Chayeoung to the little one.  The maknae pulled Chaeyoung out, forgetting about the older women behind.

Jennie probably thinks that Lisa and his wife are distant or other-life sisters, because they look so beautiful looking at cute pajamas on Lisa's phone.

The small-toothed girl approached her best friend, wrapping her arm around his waist.  "Are you and Lisa okay?"

The older one took a long time to answer, but then she smiled without grace and looked at her friend.  "We are. Lisa made sure I didn't have to worry."  Jisoo's cheeks flushed.  "And in addition, Hwasa took his wife and daughter to accompany her"

Jennie smiled, vaguely remembering little Jung taking his first steps during Irene Unnie and Seulgi Unnie's wedding party;  stealing all the attention.

"I told you"
   ...

Rosé laughed once more alone, lining up around Jennie, in the back seat of the car.  Jennie smiled and kissed her girlfriend's squirrel cheeks.  "Are you happy, love?"  Jennie asked playing with her wife's big, thin hands.

Chayeoung purred, his eyes filling with joy.  "I'm bursting with happiness, with our little girl growing up" Chaeyoung put his hand on Jennie's belly, lifting her blouse so she could look at her wife's big belly.  "Hi princess ~"

She smoothed Jennie's stomach.  "Oh! Did you feel that?"  Rosé screamed, the explosion of happiness settling in her bones after she felt her little princess stir under his touch.

"Yes yes! Oh my God yes!"  Jen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter