Tell me

The Little Family Park / Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

English is not my official language, forgive mistakes pls

____

Jennie looked more than once to make sure that what she was seeing was really what she was seeing.

 They had tried so many times, but now did it really work?  Would they have what they always wanted?

 "Chaeng-yah, please come here" young Chaeyoung heard her girlfriend's voice from the bathroom.  "Rosie! Come here, please!"  She heard it again, only the tone of her voice was more demanding (?)

 Chaeyoung slid off the bed with his eyes still closed, not allowing the light to blind him.

 Why so early?

 She tucked her feet in her bunny slippers and walked with blurred vision to the bathroom.

 "What happened?"  The blonde woman asked the wife, who looked nervous and apprehensive.  "Nini, what happened? Why is that face?"  Chaeyoung asked rubbing his eyes to get a better look at his wife.

 Jennie was visibly nervous, her hands were shaking and the tears in her eyes were noticeable.

 "Jen, what do you hear? Why does it look like you're going to have an attack?"  Chaeyoung asked when he approached the wife who now had her head up, to look directly into the older woman's eyes.  "What is wrong?"

 "I'm pregnant" Jennie said without a hint of hesitation.

 Chaeyoung's eyes widened and her brow furrowed involuntarily, clearly she was confused.

 After a few seconds, the silence was broken by a loud laugh from none other than Chaeyoung.

 "Okay, you almost got me" Chaeyoung said wiping tears from the corners of his eyes.  "This is cute Jen, but there's no way I can fall for it"

 "Rosie ... I'm not kidding" Jennie said in a sobbing voice, now with her head down.  "My period was late for a month ... I didn't worry about it, I didn't think it was a big thing ..."

 Chaeyoung was paralyzed, the surprise gave him a beating.

 "I spoke to my mom on the phone, and she said she told me to get tested ....." Jennie said, tears streaming down her face.  "And I didn't want to do it ... We've tried it a few times and ..."

 Jennie continued to cry, watching Chae paralyzed by emotions.

 "Rosie ... Say something" Jennie insisted, trying to dry the tears that still existed.

 "You should be concerned if your period is a month late," she said automatically and Jennie laughed.

 "W-So the last try ... Did it really work?"  Chaeyoung finally said, his voice low and watery.

 The sob caught in Jennie's throat explodes, she sobs louder and louder;  but he still manages to whimper "yes".

 Chaeyoung pulled his wife into a tight hug, and shook her with joy before giving him several wet kisses on the cheek.

 "We're going to have a baby!"  Chaeyoung hummed loudly as he rocked Jennie from side to side.  The laughter louder and louder.

 After the explosion of happiness of the little couple, they quickly calmed down and looked at each other with m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter