Chapter 1

One in Million

Have you ever felt like your the luckiest girl alive? If you haven't then it's your bad as I am a lucky one. Are you asking me why? Well who just got admission in HANEUL High School, You? Nah! It's me, Right! So I am the lucky one. Haneul High School is famous for its architectural work of the building, its repetitional academic more than that it is famous for taking in only platinum standard rich students just like me. All the boys here have a reputation for their looks. They are either hot or cute, handsome or manly. Am I showing off too much? Am I talking and explaining too much? Well maybe I am , who cares as I am a lucky 🍀 girl and I can talk the whole day long. These few years I have been stuck at home as I was Homeschooled and I couldn't enjoy any of the KDrama school type experience, though I am in Korea. I have begged my parents to enrol me in this school as I want to experience School life too at least during my high school times. 

           But the major reason I want to join this school is to meet all girl's dream boys, 'The Eleven Heaven'. 

            11 charming and dreamy boys of the Great Haneul High School. They are widely talked over in social media, yet some of the boys doesn't have SNS and the ones who have also doesn't talk to anyone they don't know. 'Attitude Freaks! Show Offs!' 

            I want to meet them I want to know how charming they look in real life. I want to have a great high school life there.

 

 

              Hey! I just noted I haven't introduced myself. 안녕하세요! I am Mara Austin, a 17 year old young, lovely and pretty girl. I am a pure American. You can ask me 'What the Hell! Am I doing in Korea?' I am here due to My lovely Dad , who is the CEO of one of the multi brand company. I Know, I am 🤑 Rich! When I first came to Korea . I too imagined meeting Handsome Oppa like Jong Suk Oppa, Min Ho Oppa, Seo Joon Oppa and you know.. but to my sad true life situation I couldn't even step out of my house to meet someone. All I know are these 4 walls. If I want anything, I get it. I don't have to go out to get it. It's already been a year since I have landed, Going to Haneul High School will be first time I step out of my house, I think so. 

                            Now let me introduce you , 'The Eleven Heaven', the one who I have been talking about. You can subdivide the eleven into 4 groups, they are: ( 🤣 it's like essay writing) 

The Most Wanted Ones :- Yugyeom ( Leader) , Jungkook, Jaehyun and Eunwoo.

The Soft Ones:- MinGyu ( Giant Baby) and DK (Sunshine).

The Thai Boys :- BamBam and Bright.

The Chinese Dance Line :- Yibo, Winwin and The8.

From what I have heard is, they have always been together in the same class and the newest member is Bright who has just joined the group immediately after joining the school. He was a transfer student from Thai last year. 

                          I still wonder , what made the group join him immediately? When they have never joined anyone for long time. The have remained as 10 for a long time and suddenly they joined a new member who just joined the school but not any other handsome boy, why is it so?  What's so great about Bright? It's still a mystery and the answer could be given only by the squad alone. More than that, they have a important rule/ Motto in the squad,

            'Shouldn't fight for a girl'. 

They are damn strict about this rule and even this one,

            ' A Girl shouldn't be the reason, they fight between        themselves'. 

I know weird rule, right ? I still don't get why they have such weird rule. I get to know about everything by tomorrow ,my first day in 11th grade. Pray I should get into the same class of 'Eleven Heaven'.

                           Cross fingers...........

—————————————-

All boys are of same age 97liners + Rowoon + Bomin +2 other characters.