002

A Night Full of Terror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The eight girls arrived at the school. They don't have a clue on what's really going to happen, Yena just told them that the four goddess wants to meet them. 

 

Yena didn't tell them that tonight is her initiation day. She will be joining the group if she succeed on the challenges they were going to give her.

 

Before she met the new girls she was already given a task to bring as many new students as she can. Luckily she met those 6 new students earlier at the school ceremony.

 

Although she feel bad about bringing them, she don't have a choice since the four already saw them earlier. Especially Yujin who already interested with Wonyoung and Minju. 

 

Yena also thinks that they will be only having fun and there will be no danger in tonight's initiation. 

 

Also she lied about her introduction to Chaeyeon. She's not as heartless as she said. She's also as silly as Hyewon and Yujin. She just cold towards others but really supportive with her friends. 

 

-

The girls entered the school. Yuri, Wonyoung, Nako and Hitomi were already feeling scared because it was dark outside the school. Yena, Sakura and Minju are trying to hide their scared selves.

 

"Yena unnie, are sure about this? I feel scared rather than happy." Wonyoung asked.

 

"It's okay Wonyoung, if you see them you won't feel scared anymore." Yena said.

 

They finally arrived at their meeting place. The four was already inside the room waiting for them. 

 

"Why are you guys late?!" Yujin asked.

 

The other girls got scared as she shouted. 

 

"I've been waiting for you guys. I'm too excited to play." Yujin said and smiled.

 

"By the way I'm Ahn Yujin." She introduced herself.

 

"Guys introduce yourself." Yena told the girls.

 

They started to introduced themselves one by one. Yujin can't help but smile as she heard Minju's voice. She's also attracted with Wonyoung.

 

"I'm Hyewon. It's nice to meet all of you. Except for one who I actually knew." She said with a smile.

 

"I'm Eunbi." Eunbi coldly said.

 

All of them are now looking at Chaeyeon who's been silent the entire time. She's sitting in a chair with her legs crossed, staring straight at them. She looks bored and uninterested with everyone.

 

"She's Lee Chaeyeon, she's our gang boss." Yujin jokingly said.

 

"Let's stop the talking and start now." Chaeyeon finally said something.

 

"Okay! Do you guys know what are we going to do tonight?" Yujin excitedly said.

 

All the girls looked at Yena's direction. She just stayed quiet and looked straight to Yujin.

 

"No." Yuri answered.

 

"So Yena didn't tell them." Eunbi chuckled.

 

"That's okay! We're just going to play and have fun." Yujin said.

 

"But to make it a little bit more interesting we added an extra effort. We're just going to scare each other to death." Yujin explained and laughed.

 

"What? I'm out of this." Minju said.

 

"Me too. I don't like scary things." Wonyoung said.

 

"I want to go home." Hitomi said.

 

The three of them walk towards the door when Eunbi blocked their way.

 

"No one's going to leave." Chaeyeon said.

 

"No one can stop us." Chaewon followed the three.

 

"No. You can't go guys. Please." Yena finally said something.

 

"You can't just leave us here my friends." Yujin said.

 

"If you try to leave this place. We will make sure to make your school life a hell." Eunbi threatened the girls in front of her.

 

Yena went in front of the girls who wanted to leave. 

 

"Please guys. Just stay. Let's just play with them and finish this. After that we can all go home happily." Yena pleaded them to stay.

 

"Go home happily? Are you serious? I can't believe you Yena." Yuri angrily said to Yena.

 

"Yena didn't tell you guys that its her initiation day tonight. And you are all here to help her." Eunbi said.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter