001

A Night Full of Terror
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a prestigious girls high school located in Seoul has been reported as the worst school in terms of bullying. 

 

It was said that it is the worst school around yet a lot of rich students admitted on it. A lot of students are dying to enter the school, not minding the rumors around. 

 

And the reason of that is the main problem. It was said that the school has a lot of bullying problems, but what attracts the students the most, were the bullies itself. 

 

It was very known and already spread around the whole place that there are four rich cool girls that owned the whole school. 

 

Also it was rumored that it will be their last year of high school, they are very popular among different school in every area. Every girl are dying to meet them. 

 

They are popular for being extra rich. All of them came from wealthy family. All of them are also extremely beautiful. It was said that they are the coolest of the coolest. 

 

-

On the first day of school. A lot of new students as well as new transferees gathered around the gym. They will be having an opening ceremony as the start of new school year. Everyone are expected to attend. 

 

All the students are noticeably looking around the gym, they are looking for the rumored four goddess. They are making noises here and there. 

 

The rumored four goddess were still not present even the ceremony already started. Everyone were paying attention to the speaker until the door gym opened. 

 

All the students looked at that direction with a suprised look. They started screaming and gossiping as they saw the four beautiful students.

 

The four goddess entered the gym without hesitation. They lined with the other students at the back. The four of them looks so expensive with their different charms. 

 

The one who walks in front of them, their leader looks very scary with her cold aura. She's looks stunning with her overflowing charisma. 

 

The one behind her is opposite with her. She looks quiet but really pretty. She doesn't look scary and just shows a light aura. 

 

The third member look like an easy going person. She's also pretty but there's a bad girl image in her looks. She smiles coolly looking around the gym.

 

The last member looks very playful. She look like a kid smiling with everyone. She's the tallest of them. She looks nice but you can already tell that she's a bully the way she smile. 

 

The principal saw them and pointed at them.

 

"Why did you allow those late kids to enter?" He asked the teachers. 

 

The teachers looked at each other and then one of them went to the principal at front. 

 

"Their parents... they own this entire school." One of the teacher whispered to the principal. 

 

The principal just shook his head as he already know who the four students are. 

 

"If you want we can just leave. Sir." The fourth member shouted as she raised her hands. 

 

"Let's go." The third member said.

 

The two already started to walk when the leader spoke up.

 

"No. We're staying." She said coolly. 

 

The two went back to their place without complain. 

 

The other students heard her and started to gossip around. They find her very cool as she look very attractive.

 

The girls on the opposite side of the four started to chat with each other.

 

"Woooahhh! They are really cool." Said by a very tall girl.

 

"I wish I'm on the same class with them." Said by a chubby cheek girl.

 

"Me too. I want to be friends with them." Said by a girl with bangs. 

 

"I'm not interested with them." Said by a pretty cold girl.

 

"How about you unnie?" The very short girl asked

 

"The one in front of them is very attractive. She looks very interesting." The last pretty girl said.

 

"Do you guys really think they are cool??" A girl with a duck face suddenly interrupted them. 

 

"Who are you?" The pretty cold girl asked.

 

"I'm Choi Yena and I will be soon their fifth member." The duck face girl braggingly said.

 

"In your dreams." The girl with bangs said. 

 

"I'm very sorry if this duck bothers all of you. She's just crazy." A short girl with bangs apologized and grabbed the duck faced girl. 

 

"No it's okay. Yena right? Do you know those four?" The tallest girl asked. 

 

"Yes." She said with a big smile.

 

The principal continued the ceremony after a short delay. 

 

"Let's meet outside later. I will introduce them to you." The duck face said.

 

-

 

After more than an hour the ceremony ended. The students were given 2 hours of break before the classes start.

 

As promised earlier the girls meet outside the gym. 

 

"You guys are here. I thought all of you were not coming." Yena said.

 

"I'm really sorry about her. I'm Jo Yuri by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter