Chains

Bite Size (one-shot collection)

Originally posted: August 30, 2019

 

SinB always found the feeling of chains to be enticing. Smooth and cold. But apply enough pressure in your hand and wait as the metal heats from your body temperature alone. Release it and it quickly returns to its frigid state. 

 

The bell had rung and class began with everyone ceremoniously passing last night’s homework to the front. SinB turned around to collect Yerin’s essay and noticed the chain necklace she was wearing. SinB was staring at it for so long that Yerin had to tap her on the shoulder to check if she was okay. 

 

Snapping out of her trance, SinB sheepishly laughed and complimented Yerin’s necklace. Yerin smiled widely, joking that at least someone appreciated her choice in accessories. SinB said that it suited her. Yerin’s smile grew even wider. 

 

Facing forward, SinB gave the papers to the person in front of her, hoping that they wouldn’t notice her blushing cheeks. As the teacher began to lecture, SinB’s mind dawdled elsewhere. 

 

She wondered if Yerin was as smooth as her complexion lead on. She knew that Yerin’s hands tend to be colder than most people’s, but she made up for that with her warm personality. SinB then began to wonder how Yerin would feel in her hands. Would Yerin’s skin heat from SinB’s body temperature? Could she take the pressure of SinB’s body weight? Would Yerin enjoy this feeling of being so close together that it almost burns? The fine line between pain and pleasure. 

 

But, SinB can’t also help but wonder about the aftermath. What would come of them if she were to release Yerin from her grasp? Would the heat between them still remain, or would everything that happened between them disappear into a bitter chill?