JUST YOU

YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byul step weakly into the house. It had been three days since he returned home due to work demands. Just as he was about to climb the stairs to get rest in their room, Yongsun blocked his way. Byul shocked as he didn't realise that his wife had been following him ever he entered the house earlier. 

 

"Why don't you just sleep there until next year?" She asked sarcastically while raising her eyebrows. 

 

"Yong... I told you right that I can't go home yesterday. I called you for many times why did you not answer it?

 

"Just..." She replied. She did not answer his call yesterday on purpose. Many time Byul tried to contact her but get no answer. He then decided to just send a text to inform her that he can't go home yesterday. 

 

"Babe, I am sorry if I made you angry. I really did not mean it. After finish my work at Jeju I went to airport straight to get home. I did not even went to the other place." He said honesty. 

 

"What's wrong with you, Byul? You never been like this before. No matter how busy you are, you still spend your time with me. Now everything is not the same as before. You always comes back home late. What did we planned to do on the weekend was always cancel because of your work. You know that I am bored of you leaving me alone." She expressed what she felt inside her heart. Byul just bowed staring at the floor. 

 

"I am busy with company. Lately there are so many projects that I have to handle. If it was a small project I can ask others to handle it. But this is a matter of company's profit and loss, Yong. If I don't do my work, dad will ask later. Please understand me, Yong." Byul replied gently. He was still having patient to explain Yongsun things that he had explained to her for so many time but she did not seem want to understand. 

 

"I don't understand and I will not understand!! You will never understand my feeling, Byul! You just care about your work, money and money. You don't care about me anymore!!" She begin to hit Byul's chest. Her heart was really hurt when Byul did not came home last night. She had planned a surprise for him by baking a cake. But she was disappointed with his behaviour which often ignored her. Yongsun felt she was no longer needed. Her heart was empty for Byul. 

 

"Babe, don't be like this please. I am really sorry about yesterday. I was ready to go home after picking my things but suddenly I found out that one of my employees had an accident at the project site. So either I want or not I have to go visit him. I need to take care of my employees welfare. That is my job." Byul pulled her hand toward him but was roughly rejected by Yongsun. 

 

"Stop it, Byul! I don't want to hear any explanation from you. It's enough to make me feel like statue." She replied angrily before walked to the kitchen. 

 

Byul shocked by her words. In their marriage, this was the first time they had an argument. He was disappointed with Yongsun who never tried to understand his busyness of managing their company. Yong... I am sorry. I promise after finish this project, I will change like before. I am sorry for hurting you. He stepped weakly toward the stairs. 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________

 

 

 

Yongsun and Sodam's relationship were getting closer day by day and caused the love spark raised between them. She realised that she was still someone wife but she herself can't denied Sodam's presence by her side. Byul's busyness that often came home late, business trips every weeks and always left her alone make the woman felt further away from her husband. Sodam's presence to some extent could relieve her anxiety and loneliness in her heart. 

 

"What time do you want to send me home, babe?" Yongsun asked after they done having dinner together at the one of the fancy restaurant at Gangnam. 

 

"Later. Why? Do you miss your husband, dear?" He replied with smirk. 

 

"No! I already have you. Why do I need to miss who is too obsess with his works. He have no time for me." 

 

"Then why are you busy asking when I want to send you back? I still feel not enough of spending time with you." He reached for the woman's hand in the table. 

 

"I am just asking. Where do you want to go after after this, babe?" 

 

"Can we watch a movie, please? I promise I will send you back before 10. Babe... How long do we need to stay like this?" 

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"Yeah, you know... Until when you want to go out with me like this behind your husband? Until when you want to cheat on your husband? I want to marry you. So when do you want to get divorced with him? After all you are not happy with him anymore." Yongsun silent for a moment. She knew he wanted a serious relationship between them but she was not ready yet to be honest with Byul.

 

"Can you be patient a bit? I am not ready yet to tell him about our." She played with his thick hair. She loved to do that. 

 

"How much longer do I need to wait, babe? We have been together like this almost four months."

 

"Do you love me, Sodam?" 

 

"Of course I love you. That's why I want to marry you soon. I am deeply in love with you, Yongsun." 

 

"If you love me, can you have a bit patient more? I promise you this time I will be honest with Byul about us. No matter what happen, he will let me go. You don't have to worry." She replied gently to convince her lover. She had not thought of anything else. She just wanted to live happily with Sodam. She was really sure with her heart this time. 

 

"Alright. I will wait for you. But for not too long, yeah? I can't wait to live with you."

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________

 

 

 

"Who sent you back just now, Yong? Where did you went that you come home late?" Byul asked as soon as he saw his wife figure getting into the living room. He was on purpose coming home earlier today. He wanted to spend time with Yongsun as he aware that their relationship has been strained lately. 

 

"I just going out with my friend." Yongsun replied lazily. She then stepped away wanting to go to kitchen. 

 

"Wait. I am not done yet talking to you. Tell me where did you go after the class today, Yong?" He blocked her from passing and gently grab his wife's hand to sit next to him on the coach. Yongsun just obey him. 

 

"I went out with my friend. After class we went to watch movie and have dinner. Why do I need to stay at home alone and felt that I am being ignored? It is better for me to went out, Byul."

 

"What are you talking about? I never ignore you, Yong. I came back earlier today because I want to take you out for dinner with me. Last week when I asked you to go out for picnic and bowling but you said no because you had group discussion. I know that you were just made your excuses. So now who is ignoring who? I have changed to before. But it was you who distanced yourself from me." Byul spoke in disappointed. He did not think that his wife had changed so much just because he was busy working for the company. 

 

"I don't want to fight with you, Byul. I am tired. Please understand me." She replied before got up from her seat. 

 

"Busy going out with other men? Tired cheating on my back?" Byul asked angrily. But his tone was still under control. He still respected Yongsun  as a wife and the woman that he needed to protect. 

 

"Yah!! Don't accuse me of cheating on you, Byul! I wonder if you are busy with es at your office. That's why you always come back home late." She replied bravely. Her voice was already high. 

 

"I've never had anyone else other than you, Yong. Do you think I don't know what you did all this time behind me? You think I am blind, right?" As for Byul he had already started rising his voice. Last week he saw with his own eyes of Yongsun's intimacy with a man at the restaurant. Coincidentally he and Hyejin went there to have a dinner. 

 

"It is good if you knew it already. There is no need for me to tell you again. Everything is clear." She said with a smirk. 

 

"Yong... I am sorry, it was my fault this matter happened. I admit that I was busy working but I have never forgotten my responsibility as husband. I just come home late not that I did not come back at all. I am sorry, Yong." Byul said softly. He tried to persuade his wife was already enraged. 

 

"I don't want to hear anything from you again. Now that you know that I'm cheating on you. So what are you waiting for?"

 

"What are you talking about? I don't understand."

 

"I want to get divorce. I am no longer happy with you, Byul." Hearing those words coming out from his wife's mouth, Byul rubbed his face. He almost collapsed on the floor at the moment. 

 

"Don't you hear me, Moon Byulyi?! I no longer want to cheat on you. Please, Byul. I can no longer continue our relationship." She replied angrily at Byul's respond who just keep quiet and didn't flinch at all. 

 

"I will never let you go, Yong. We never have a problem before. I still and will love you like before. You are tired, babe. Please get a rest first. Later you come down to eat. I already done cooking for tonight." He replied weak. He was hurt with Yongsun's attitude that change day by day. He quickly held her hands and kissed it.

 

"Byul, I want to get divorced as soon as possible. I beg you, Byul. If you love me, just let me go. My happiness is not with you anymore." She spoke then roughly pulled her hands from his grip. She was really tired with that man. 

 

"Don't do this to me, Yong.  I can't afford to lose you. How do I want to live if you left me?" He said sadly. His voice was cracking as his tears fell down.

 

"Don't you understand, Byul? I don't need you anymore. I already have a person who I love so much. You don't understand my feelings. You don't deserve me, Byul. Marrying you is a mistake I once made." 

 

After finishing her words she quickly left him alone. Byul didn't think that his wife whom he had always caressed and loved full with his heart finally asked for a divorce. Yong, please don't do this to me. I can't live without you. His heart ached. 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Yongsun slowly opened the main door of their house. She was strange to see the house was in the dark. As she recalled earlier she saw Byul's car at the porch.

 

"Surprise!!" Byul the lamp on their living room why holding his wife favourite red velvet cake. He look dashing wearing his white suit that he had wore on their wedding day. He deliberately wore it because it was a symbolic of their love. Byul wanted to forget everything that had happened between them before. He did not want Yongsun to continue begging to get divorced. Indeed only god knew how much he loved that woman. 

 

"The day is here again. I can't remember every moment of that day but I could reme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter