Me and You

YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are you from, Byul? You are late.” Yongsun asked her husband as soon as he sat down on the coach beside her.

“Byul… I am asking you. Answer me.” Yongsun whined and asking again when he had no respond from him. Byul just looked into her eyes.

“Babe, why did you look so beautiful tonight?” He asked while his hand played with Yongsun’s long black hair. She turned sour because her question was left no answer.

“Are you sulking, Yong? I’m just kidding. I had meeting just now. Suddenly President Park call me asking to meet about our project at Jeju. I am sorry, babe.” Byul explained when his wife started to give him cold shoulder. Quickly he reached for her hand.

“Babe.. I am sorry, okay? I forget to tell you. My phone died in the middle of meeting.” He told her while showing his blank screen’s Iphone. He did his best to make puppy eyes to persuade her.

Yongsun’s laugh began to hear. Byul always had something to make her melting.

“You are really something, Byul. Fine… This time I accept your reason. But next time you do it again, you are sleeping on the coach.”

“Yong… how could you let me sleep outsides. Are you willing to sleep alone in the room? What if there is a ghost beside you. Later he will bite you. He will bite you here…” Byul bit her lips before kissed her. His action caused Yongsun to chuckle.

“Byul!! You can’t sleep outside. I afraid to sleep alone. I can’t sleep if you are not around.” She mumbled while placed her head on his chest.

“Yong. You know right that I love you so much. I will always be around you to love and annoy you until we get older.”

“I love you too, Byul. I will do anything for you. But can you get a shower first? I almost dizzy and get faint.”

“Yah! Moon Yong Sun! Just now you just said that you love me and will do anything for me. But now you are saying the opposite.” Byul said before kissing her face repeatedly and tickled her body. Yongsun burst out laughing while saying sorry to him. Both now were lying on the coach after getting tired tickling each other. Byul kissed her head before got up to their room.

That was her husband Moon Byulyi who was got married to her 6 months ago. The family arranged that finally took them to happy marriage. Byul’s gentleness captivated Yongsun’s heart who had promised to herself at their early marriage to not fall in love with the man.  

But destiny changed everything. The age difference between her and Byul was not a problem. Although she was still raw in the married life, Byul who was 4 years older than her gave a lot of guidance so that she had become sweet with Byul.

Kim Yong Sun who was only 24 year old still studying at Korea University in International Business Studies in hope one day she will took over her father’s company. Status as a young wife was not an obstacle for her to achieve success moreover she had a husband who was very understanding.

 

 

 

 

Result of being in too much hurry to get into her class because she was late, Yongsun bumped into a man who was drinking a coffee while walking.

“Are you blind? Next time use your eyes to look around!” The man snapped harshly while wiped his shirt that was drenched with his drink.  

“Sorry.. I am really sorry. I am in rush.” She apologized. She really mean it, not that she was on purpose to bump into the man that she did not know.

“Kim Yong Sun?” The man asked shocking after both of them met at eyes.

“Do you know me? Who are you?” Yongsun asked strange. She tried her best to remember the man in front of her. But her mind can’t seem to remember, unable to gather the information about the man.  

“Maybe you forgot. I am Park Sodam. Your ex-boyfriend’s cousin, Eric. We had met before when you were still together with Eric.” The man replied as to remind her memory. Yongsun began to remember who the man was. She knew him. Her eyes became teary remembering a name that mentioned by Sodam.

“Yongsun-ssi, are you with me?” Sodam asked while snapped his finger in front of her face.

“Yes.. Yes.. I remember you. We had met before. But I am sorry again, Sodam-ssi. I really did not mean to bump into you.”

“Nevermind. I am not even angry at you. I also apologize for scold you earlier. You must be late for your class, right?” Sodam’s question made her realize and pat her head hard. She was one hour late for Professor Lee’s class already. 

“I am sorry. Because of me you are late for your class.” Sodam replied guilt.

“It’s not your fault. It was my mistake because I was not careful just now. It’s okay, I will just go to my next class later.”

“Oh so you are free now, right? Will you accompany me for lunch? You did wrong to me earlier you know. So you have to be responsible.” Sodam said with arms on his chest.

“So you are threatening me now? Fine, I will accompany and pay for it as to redeem my mistake. Are you okay with that?” Yongsun asked with smile, already felt comfortable with the man.

“I am 10 times okay with that if you insist it. Let’s go.” Both of them walked together towards the nearby café around their school.

 

 

 

 

Byul knocked on the door of Yongsun’s study room. But there was to answer from her then he stepped into the room.

“My lovely wife is so devoted with her work that I knocked thousands times but you didn’t answered.” Byul said with pouted. Yongsun who was diligently doing her assignment turned around to him with grin.  

“You know what? Sometimes I thought that I am married to a little boy.” She laughed and pinched Byul’s cheeks.

“You are abandon me outside. I am sulking with you. Here. I made a coffee for you, baby.” He placed the cup he brought earlier on his wife’s desk then took a seat beside her.

“Thank you my dear. Sorry to burden you, Byul.” She replied as her hand continue to typing on the keyboard again. She wanted to quickly finish her work and didn’t want her husband to wait her long.

“Is there a lot more, babe? When do you need to submit the assignment? Or did you do it last minutes?” Byul asked while his hand massaged Yongsun’s shoulder.

“Not that much, just 30% more to done. No, you know right that I don’t like to do last minutes works. Mrs Kwon gave it yesterday and I need to submit by this week.”

“I just want to tease you. Yong.. I have a good news for you.”

“Good news? What is that?” She asked to be looking forward to hear the news.

“I don’t need to go to Japan next week. I ask Hyejin to handle it. Do you know why, Yong? I feel uneasy to leave you alone this time. And we can go to beach this weekend.”

“What going on? Why do you mix personal matter with work, Byul?” Yongsun seemed to be unhappy with his decision. 

“Why, babe? Don’t you like it?” Byul asked sadly. He began to feel hurt by her question.

“Baby, don’t misunderstand me. It is not that I don’t like it, but I don’t want you to be unprofessional because of me. You give your works to others.”

“Hmm.. it is not like that. I actually wants to handle a meeting there. But dad told me to give chance to Hyejin to show his abilities. Until when I need to do all the works. There are many project that I had handle before. It is not wrong to trust other, right?” Byul replied trying to convince his wife.

“Is that true? You did not lie to me, right?” Her question made Byul immediately shook his head.

“Of course I am not lying to you. I don’t want to lie to you, Yong. I’ll get hurt here if I lie to you..” Byul said while took his wife’s hand to his chest.

“Why your chest is hurt?” She asked didn’t understand.

“Because if I lie to you it’s like that I am hurting my own heart because you are my heart. I would never lie to you. We have promised that there will be no secret between us, right?”

“Moon Byulyi! Why you are so greasy tonight? Alright. I always hold to our promise. Byul if you are sleepy you can sleep first. After I am done with my work, I will go to our room.” Yongsun replied before her eyes went back to her laptop.

“It’s okay. I want to do laundry first. When you are done, just come downstairs. I want to play games while waiting for laundry.”

“Why do you want to laundry? You can just go to sleep. I will do the laundry tomorrow.” She was not happy with Byul’s words. She knew that Byul was tired form his works at office as he would be replacing his father as CEO next month. She did not want Byul to be burden with the house chores. She will do it later.

“Baby I don’t want to get to bed if you are not there. I am not used to sleep alone. I will for you downstairs. I love you, Yong.” Byul leaned to her to give a peck on her lips before walked out form the room.

“You are the best gift for me, Byul. I won’t disappointed you.” She mumbled before continued to focus on her works.

 

 

 

 

Yongsun looked at the watch on her right wrist. Almost half an hour she was stranded on the side road. After leaving her campus, her car suddenly broke down in the middle of the road. She had tried many times to call Byul but her calls was not answered.  Tired of waiting, she got out of her car to ask for help from those passerby.

“What are you doing here, Yongsun? Is your car broke down?” A voice asked when stopped his car in front of the girl’s car.

“Sodam.. What are you doing here?” Yongsun was surprised by his presence when she turned toward the voice.

“Just take a stroll on a windy day.” He joked. The girl’s face in front of him turned sour.

“Okay okay. Sorry. I am kidding, Yongsun. Just finished my class for today and on my way to lunch. What’s wrong with your car?” He asked concerned.

“I don’t know. Suddenly it stopped in the middle of the road.” She sighed.

“Did you call your husband to ask for his help?” He asked again although he knew the woman’s status who had started stealing his heart.

“Yeah. I called many times already but he did not pick up. Maybe he is in the meeting.”

“If that case I can help you to send you home? And about your car, you don’t need to worry because I will ask my friend who works at the workshop to get it repair. Don’t worry about it, okay?”

“Is it okay with you, Sodam? I don’t want to bother you with my problem. Never mind. I will wait for my husband to come.” She politely declined his suggestion. She felt uncomfortable being alone with the man.

“Yongsun.. You already called him many time and he did not answered. Let me send you back. I don’t want to leave you alone in this hot weather.”

“It’s okay. I can wait for my husband. Thanks but no thanks, Sodam.”

“My intention is just to help you. It does not matter if you are not willing to let me help you. I am going first. Just take care of yourself.” He sighed before passing to his car.

Yongsun seem to want to bang her head to the wall at that moment. She realized that her words had made Sodam who sincerely wanted to help her hurt. Without delay she walked to the man.

“I am sorry. I don’t mean to refuse your help. You can send me home and I want to ask for your help to manage my car. I will send you the money later.”

“That’s it. I won’t do bad things to you. Please get into the car.” Sodam winked to her.

“Oh yes but before I send you back, can we get lunch first? I am hungry since this morning. Don’t worry about it, I will pay this time. Is it okay?” Yongsun just nodded agreed because she was too lazy to object. It was good enough that Sodam wanted to help her.

 

 

 

 

Sodam just shook his head to see the girl in front of him who was staring at her phone.

“Yongsun, stop looking at your phone. You have nothing there. Quickly finish your foods.” Sodam’s voice awakened her from her reverie.

“I am full already. You will send me back after this, right?”

“Of course. Why? Do you want me to leave you here?” He asked while raising his eyebrows.

“You really like to tease me, right? I am just worry about my husband..” She didn’t even finish her sentences when Sodam cut her words.

“Are you worry that he might found out that you went out with me? Yongsun, my intention is just to help you. Of course he will understand. Later when you get home you can talk to him, okay?”

“Okay. Sorry again to bother you. Er.. Can I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“How is Eric doing now? Is he okay? Where is he now?” Yongsun asked slowly. Her eyes begin to teary when she mention that name. The man who used to stay inside her heart 3 years ago.

“Why did you suddenly ask about him? Do you miss him?” Sodam tried to fishing her feeling. She just kept quiet. Did not know what to reply.

“Sorry Yongsun. I am kidding. He is at Japan now. Working with his friend there.”

“Huh? He did not further his study? Why did he working?” She asked curious. She really wanted to know why Eric did not further his study.

“After finishing college, he decided to work. I did ask him why he did not want to further his degree. But you know how Eric was like. Stubborn. But he did all that because did not want to burden his family to support him. He is not a rich kid like you, Yongsun.”

“It was not because he was disappointed with me?”

“It is not, Yongsun. Eric understand you. You left him not because of your own will. You just do what your parent want. Don’t worry, Eric had forgiven you already. And he always hope for your happiness.” Sodam replied tried to convince the girl who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter