Like A Dream

On Shuffle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

np: Like a Dream by Apink

 

 

I hope everything is a dream,

I hope everything is a lie

Don’t tell me that you’re sorry,

Don’t tell me to be well

 
(I know) that you won’t ever return

(Though I know) I will still wait for you

 
Like a dream, I met you

Like a dream, I loved

Our love was,

Like a dream, so happy
    
Like a dream, you appeared before me

Like a dream, you left me

Come back to me,

I will wait for you here

 
My throat keeps drying up,

I can’t say anything

Because you’re two eyes are not looking at me

And your head is turning away

 
(Still I) can’t let you go

(Still I) am crying because of you

 

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

 

“Pathetic,” he uttered. Once again, he drowned himself with the liquor surrounding him. He drank it all like there’s no tomorrow, intoxicating himself without thinking what consequences may happen next. It’s been a month? Or months? He don’t exactly remember, what he’s certain is that it has been awhile since he’d reach daylight. Not minding how pale and lifeless his skin and he is in general.

He took another shot upon recollecting why he’s been like that. The only woman he loved and devoted all his life with broke up with him. Like they never shared a sweet, loving and passionate relationship for 7-long years. Is it clear to him why? No. Was it his fault? Yes. Taemin couldn’t suppress his bitter smile. He’d never been this wasted, not even once in his life he dared thought he will be and never in a million time he pondered Naeun will be the cause.

His one and only sweet innocent Naeun, the woman he thought spending the future with, is now the main reason he’s all alone and wasted. “N-no,” he slammed the bottle of alcohol at the mini desk in front of him causing him to mangle his right hand. He didn’t care nor felt the blood dripping from his hand. He felt so broken and alone and had his mind imprinted that only Naeun alone can heal it.

“Why? Out of all, why y-you?” he didn’t mind it. He continued to slam and smash the things he puts his hand to. With tears streaming down his attenuated face, his mind and vision getting blurry, it didn’t hinder his function to go on a blink.

Everything that happened that day is still so crystal clear to him.  

*Flashback*

  “What the was that for?” he touched the corner of his lips, looked at his thumb and saw a bead of blood on it. His clean white shirt now full of dirt from falling on the ground. “What was that punch for?” Taemin asked again his hyung. Yet instead of answering he was welcome by a clenched fist aiming for his incautious face. He was half-thankful it didn’t landed afraid the morrow he’ll suffer from a broken jaw.

“Lee Taemin,” Taemin was hesitant to look at him anymore. He doesn’t look like the hyung he spent and created memories with almost all his life, he looks like a whole new different person who despised him so much. “You…stand the up!” He shouted at him.

Like a dog scared of its owner, he stood up in an instant. Reaching the same level as his, he now finally saw how terribly mad he was. From his veins almost popping out from his arms, brows twitched and his deadly stare. For what reason? He doesn’t even have a single clue. He recalled how he was supposed to meet Naeun at that time, but right before he reached her apartment he saw his hyung unknowingly waiting for him outside and dragging him to this dark and abandoned place. The next thing he knew, he’s body is being thrown down the ground. Without even having a single idea how and why.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” That was probably the first time ever he raised his voice on him. He was getting beaten up and he didn’t even know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter