Ding Dong

On Shuffle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Playing : Ding Dong by Apink

 

 

If I secretly,


Approach your heart and knock


Will you come and hug me like this?


While I'm shyly fantasizing


I hover around you

Look through the book pages, you can know the ending


Can't I know your heart like that?

At the end of my gaze

You're always the only one there


Should I gather my courage to confess?

What have you been thinking about since yesterday?


I acted out with anxiety


I'm wish that you will become mine


Would you come to me?

 

 

 

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

 

 

 

"Damn Taeminnie...if only stares could melt, I bet Naeun would definitely not be standing there right now."

 

"Ya! Let the jerk dream, as if she'd look back though!" they both let a huge laugh right in front of him. Taemin didn't even reacted a bit, nor bat an eye at them. He's been too focused on such sight right before his eyes.

 

"Drop dead gorgeous as it is." his Jinki-hyung whispered, smiling to his ears whilst looking to the same direction as his. Every time he blinks, he can't help but be awestruck on such sight. Not being exaggerated though, but to him, Naeun has always been such a breathtaking sight. "Not to mention she was once included in my crush-list before." Taemin looked at his hyung with his brows twitched. What did he just said? In front of his calobye drink?

 

"Hyung what are you saying..." his hyung suddenly diverted his attention to the women now walking to the center stage. It's Apink! It's finally Apink's turn to perform!

 

It's been years...years since they have been to the gayos. He might as well admit that it really bores him a lot but just the thought of him being invited next to Apink make his adrenaline rush. He didn't really cared about others' performance aside from him and Apink's. After all those years of longing, he can finally see them perform live...well, especially Naeun.

 

He always loved their songs, not being biased but it's just a personal taste he never knew he had. From their 1st peak of success with NoNoNo up to their current change of concepts, he never once missed it. He just love it so much that he can't even explain why. Now, finally witnessing them once again to perform their song Dumhdurum, he just couldn't help but bop his head to the rhythm.

 

"Damn that power walk!" his hyungs exclaimed. Taemin heard some idols behind them with their 'whoas' and 'wows' following a 'yeppeuda' with it. Well, who wouldn't have the same reaction right? Naeun in her blue versace dress with her long black beach wavy hair? God, he would kneel for those!

 

"Omo! Naeun-noona is really pretty!" 

 

"Aigoo hyung, I think I'm having a crush."

 

Taemin's brows twitched upon hearing those. He titled his head quickly only to see who said those but it was just Seventeen enjoying the performance with some of them with their mouths agape. Especially Dino (if he's not mistaken), who was claimed a panda by everyone, his eyes never leaving Apink's plus his expression filled with wonders and amazement. He laughed at how much he's drawn to their performance. Dino even placed his hands on his chest and told s how his heart beats rapidly. And s t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter