Love Like Oxygen

On Shuffle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love like ice, the anguish that was sweet

My sincerity like a wave

Jealousy like ice, the tears that were sweet

Beautifully, it takes me by death
 
You’re like oxygen, when I drink you in

I can’t breathe you out

Inside this intense agony

Can’t you see I’m dying away like this
 
My suffering from love, which feels like it’s about to rip me apart

This poisonous sadness

Amid the shattered ice of my frozen heart
 
Flown away,

Abandoning me in the end

The strong scent that had me isolated and disconnected
 
Without you, I can’t breathe

I continually grow more fatigued

You’re like oxygen to me

 

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→


"Ya! Why are you being so stiff? Act natural!"


"Coming from you who can't even touch me!!" 

 

"I'm awkward and what about it?!" 


"Then it's not my fault we keep on repeating the scene!"

 

The staffs looked at them with unexplained grins on their faces. 10, 20, 30 minutes...actually they don't really know how long they've been screaming at each other for not being able to shoot the scene properly. Yet, instead of getting scolded by the director and producers, they can't even hide their wide smiles on their faces.

 


“Omo, director-nim we truly apologize for the inconvenience. We’ll work harder!”

 

“No, no. Don’t be too conscious about it Naeun-ah. It’s okay, don’t apologize.” She was about to say something to the director again but the guy beside her nudged her. 

 

“Ya, stop talking. Let’s just pretend we’re practicing our scene, okay?” He then smiled at her but she just rolled her eyes at him. Seriously this guy…he’s so annoying exactly like .

 

 

The next thing she knew, his face is already coming closer and closer to hers…until she can feel his lips touching hers. Of course it made her almost lose her balance but he was fast enough to support her in his arms. It took her some seconds to finally give in and fall deep into his kisses.

 

These kissing scenes are really nothing to her actually, she's now a well-known actress therefore it's already her profession. But this time...it just feels...weird.

 

 

“Ya! Son Naeun! What’s wrong? It’s not like it’s your first time.” He then smirked at her, teasing her about she knows who.

 

“Shut up.” She looked away hiding the mixture of embarrassment and sadness flashing in her face.

 


She couldn’t help but remember everything…again. Pathetic. That’s what she thinks of herself, diverting every single bit of her attention to anything that won’t remind her of him. But here she is now, thinking of him. Thinking of what went wrong and why she wasn’t enough for him. How his jealousy led their relationship to a painful break-up, only for her…she guess.

 

“What’s with the face?” she didn’t noticed he was already standing right behind her. Gazing at her gloomy reflection on the mirror. “Okay, sorry I get now why.” He resumed, but instead of saying anything more he just stood there still.

 

“Hey! What are you doin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter