.4.

Fri, Oct 16 (Jensoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This one painting got my attention. This one's making me feel so heavy, it makes me want to cry. This depicts sorrow and pain. 

So far I'm handling this break up kinda good. I thought i would feel like ending my life nor don't feel like living it cause Lisa is my first love, my first gf, my first at everything. Before, i couldn't imagine myself without her but surprisingly I'm still here, still taking care of myself, going out, faking a smile, it's tough but I'm doing my best cause i know she's out there doing well and that what is truly matter. I dont wanna be selfish. I couldn't make her stay if she's no longer happy with me. 
Maybe the long distance relationship and the rare communication we had back then help me keep going now. I mean i somehow got used to feeling not always seeing her or talking to her. 

"Do you want to buy that?" my friend asked

"Ah no, i am just admiring it. It's really pretty" i said as am gathering my back to reality. 

"Are you okay?" She asked

"Yes? I dont know haha" i replied and sigh

"It's okay, it takes time" Mina said as she pat my shoulder

"I am sure that i really love her but i dont know i am not as affected as others who are going through a heartbreak, i mean of course i am hurting now but not wasted, you know what i mean right?" 

"Mmm..Maybe because you know that she's not with someone else yet, soon when you find out that she's in a relationship i bet you would treat me for hard drinks for a month or so hahahaha omg i cant wait, i kinda feel thirsty!" 

"Shut up! Let's go." I said and went out of the gallery

That thought keep bugging me. Maybe she is right cause the idea that Lisa with someone else scares the out of me now. It makes my heart tight. It hurts so much to think about it. The idea that she'll be doing stuffs we used to do with someone else is killing me. Since we broke up i never thought of a third party scenario, I just believe her reason that she wants space and time to focus on her career. 
Now, the idea of her with someone else is killing me. I am scared. I love her. I want her back. 

"Jen, i need to go now" 

"Okayy, I'll just head to the mall there's activity in atrium showcasing some building miniatures"

"Okay, see you later" 

---

This one looks great, this would really maximize the lighting. Oh this one is nice and simple. 
These designs are good. 

"This one's is great right?"

I heard a familiar voice. 

"Ha? Oh you!" I said, so surprised. Am i dreaming? 

"Me? What me?" She said innocently

WHAT THE KKKKK. SHE IS HERE! 

"I know you! Your name is Jisoo! Jisoo!" 

"Do i know you? How did you know my name?" 

"It's me Jennie, we met in the mountain years ago" 

"I'm sorry but i don't remember you" 

Weird how that pierce right through my heart. How did she forget about me? 

"Ahh uhmn it's me Jenniee" i said sounding so down

"Ahahahah you look so sad and embarrassed. You are just too cute for your own good, of course i remember you" she said while laughing 

I should get annoyed but i feel so happy instead cause she remembers me. It may sounds crazy cause we didn't spend much time together back then but in all honesty i miss her. Is that possible? Or am i being just a creep? 

"Hmmp, why do you always make fun of me?" I said sounding angry

"Aaaahhhh why so so so cuuuuute, you little cat" she said and gently pinched my cheek

The moment paused. Like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter