.1.

Fri, Oct 16 (Jensoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello babe? Can you please fetch me here? I'm at the foot of this beautiful mountain that we had a hiking last month. My car is broken and the rain is heavy." 

"Hello? I can't hear you. What was that again?" she said on the other line. 

"Baaaabe ! I am freaking cold here! I said get your up here and fetch me because my car is broken! Please!" 

"Oh babe I'm kinda busy now. I'm still picking clothes for my shoot tomorrow. Can't you just stay in your car then wait for the rain to stop, get to the nearest train station or find a cab" she is busy, i could hear her walking around and is so focus on something else 

"But babe please please just this one" i plead as tears start to form

"Babe, i have an important shoot tomorrow and i dont have much time to prepare for it. This is the photo shoot that we both praying for. I'm gonna be on the cover. Aha! Can't you just call your brother and ask hi-" 

I hung up the phone and slam it on the wet ground. 

Soaked, standing in a small waiting shed, fuming in anger for three main reason. ONE! Why do i got to be so stupiiiiid!!!! Going on a hike without checking the weather forecast. Nice Jennie. Nice. You were in the top 5 in class back in college but where is that brain when you were still planning to go on a hike? That can't be the same brain you are having now. TWO! My supermodel gf is making her modeling as her top priority now and doesnt give a single if her gorgeous gf is in danger unless it's a different kind of , yeah i know you know i mean, then i bet she'd be here in a snap. THREE! My car my car my car of all the time that she has to mess up why it has to be now. ! 
I should've stayed home. 

I pulled my hair a bit harder than i should out of frustration and yeah that made me go back to my senses that instead of having thoughts in my head i have to find a way to get home or at least find a place to stay before i die freezing. 

I picked up my phone from the ground and hurriedly turn it on to call my bro but guess what? Yes. It wont turn on haha just when i thought this day couldn't get any worse.

I stayed in that waiting shed waiting for the rain to stop but no signs at all. 
I checked my clock, it's past 5 and the surrounding is getting dark. . 

---


I heard a car nearing the shed so i jumped right into the rain, waiving my arms hoping it'll stop.
Thank God it pulled over right in front of me, the driver open the window and ohhhh a GIRL. That made me feel relieved. 

"Hi! Are you heading to the national highway? Can i uhm go with you? My car is broken right there, i dont think the rain will stop and it's getting dark."

"Oh sure, get in!" 


--- 

"So girl, i was up there for a hike but when I'm about to go home my car won't start and a heavy rai- 

"Are u aware that the weather aint really good today?" 

"I didn't" i murmured as i pout

She laughed out loud glancing at me before looking back on the road. She.. she is so beautiful. Really. Never thought a person like her exists. I was just starring at her, admiring. So mesmerizing. So beautiful.

"HEY!!!" 

She yelled.

"Are you okay?? I keep on talking here and you suddenly stop talking. You good? Is there something wrong?" 

She was trying to reach my forehead, probably trying to check up on me. 

"Ah I'm okay. I'm just tired i guess" 

Nervous and trying to reason out so i wont look and sound stupid. Damn your gay is poking out Jennie. 

"Oh, take a nap for awhile. I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter