.2.

Fri, Oct 16 (Jensoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JENNIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

"Ah yes mom?! What is it?" 

"I've been calling you for how many times already and you are not listening. Breakfast!"

"I'm okay, mom. Just loving the view. I'm still full mom, i still have my coffee here. I'll have my breakfast later" i said as i turn to look back at the view outside. 

"Okay then. Dont skip your meal" she said as she gently closed the door. 

This rainy morning feels different not because there's something unusual but because this reminds me of her. Jisoo. It has been a year since the last time i saw her beautiful face along the highway.  

--- 

Flashback 

"Jennie, wake up wake up wake upp" 

"Wake up! Why is it so hard to wake you up" 

I heard her husky voice but i am still so sleepy and yeah this may sounds creepy but I love it when she calls my name lol. Few moree ji-. 

"Jennie, i know you are half awake now if you still wont wake up I'm gonna slap you so hard! I am a taekwondo studentttt..... here we goooo JEEEN-" 

"OKAY OKAY CALM DOWN GEEEZ. I just feel so sleepy ee" i said as i pout and scratching my eyes 

"Nah, you just love the feeling of hugging me hahhaha. You really didn't get your embrace off of me hahah" she teased and laughed so hard

"Shut up, you'll gonna wake them up. I just really want to sleep! Hmmp!" I snap and turn my back. 

Yes i turn my back cause i cant hold myself not to smile. I admit, cuddling her feels so so so good. The heck i really got the nerve to call it cuddle.

"Hahaha I'm just kidding. Why do you always take everything so serious? I haven't seen you laugh. Show me some smile atleast Miss Jennie hahaha" 

Why is she teasing me like thissssss. She has to stop.

"Stoppo Jisoooooo" i said, pretending to fix my stuff just so i dont need to face her and embarrass myself.

"Hahaha cute. Okay okay, we have to go now. I talked to the officer awhile ago before waking you up and he said the water level aint that high anymore and is passable already. I'm sorry if it's too early, i just need to be home soon. I have to attend an important matter. You can just continue to sleep in the car okay?" 

Do strangers really care this much? Why the heck is she so kind and considerate. 

"Ah sure it's okay. I have to be home asap also to check up on my gf for her photo shoot" 

"Great, let's go. Let me help you on that and better call whoever will fetch you cause taking a cab this early isn't safe" 

--- 

The whole car ride was quite, i was pretending asleep. I wanna talk to her but... i have no idea when did Jennie Kim has started to feel so intimidated and tense with other people. I am always confident before, i am the one who is intimidating but what the heck is going on?

She is really something else. It's not like she looks mean and rude or strict. She actually looks so calm, kind and angelic. Why do i am feeling this? It's crazy that i feel comfortable yet shy. 

--- 

We've reached the highway and decided to have our coffee in a convenience store while waiting for my brother. I told her to head home first because she is in a hurry but she refuse to and insisted to wait with me. We talked about random stuffs but never talked about personal information. I still dont know her complete name, her age, address. 

"Are you going that way? Or that way?" she asked, pointing out the opposite ways of the road. 

"That way" 

"Oh we are taking the opposite ways" 

"How old are you?" i asked before taking a sip of my coffee

"Hmmm let me know yours first haha" 

"I'm 24- oh my brother is here already!" 

"I'm older than you" she said while looking for my brother. 

"Unnie!" I teased as we walked out of the convenience store. 

"Stoppp. Our gap is not that huge!" She said while laughing 

"UNNIE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter