Chapter 3: Cat out of the bag

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already 3a.m. in Seoul and here I am, wide awake facing my laptop. BigBang’s schedule has always been packed, they’d usually work out in the morning, have breakfast, practice till afternoon, lunch, practice again, and at night they’d have classes with their vocal teachers or music producers.

 

I was writing up a report on BigBang’s daily progress which I’d have to submit to Yang Sajangnim. Few hours passed and suddenly I remembered, “Ah right, I was supposed to do an advertisement for my replacement…” I mumbled to myself. Then I proceed designing a poster for it when out of the blue, I heard a knock on my door.

 

I was shocked. Who could it be?

 

I stood up and walked towards the door of my hotel room. Perks of being the only woman manager, I have the room all to myself. But I wasn’t expecting any guests, was I?

 

I peeked through the peephole, and I saw Seungri waiting agitatedly for me to open up the door. He knocked, twice. “Aera-ya, are you asleep?”

 

I unlocked the door and sighed, “Yah, you should be asleep right now.” and I made way so he could enter the room.

 

“Pft, likewise.”

 

“Yeah, but I’m not the one having to perform two days from tonight.”

 

“Touché,” He smirked and jumped on my bed. “Ah, I couldn’t sleep. Yong Hwa hyung was already fast asleep, so I got bored.” He said. I let out a chuckle. Being the maknae, he always has to sleep with Yong Hwa because the others called dibs.

 

“So, what do you want me to do?”

 

“Wanna have ramen together?” He asked cheerfully. But that wasn’t a que

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter