Chapter 1: Introduction

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cho Aera’s POV

Hello there. I’m Cho Aera, the manager for a world-known idol group, the kings of the kings, crème de la crème, they say. Big Bang. Everyone, and I emphasize heavily on it, knows Big Bang, if they don’t, well then, they are missing out in life and are most probably retarded, no offense.

 

Two weeks from now is the world tour for their latest album, MADE. They’ll be starting in Seoul, and work their way out throughout Asia, and then the States. We are horrendously busy at the moment, Yonghwa and I were exceptionally busy with scheduling their programme throughout their tour, including overseeing the stylist team, makeup team, props and production team and any other minor factor that will affect their tour.

 

We’re currently in Seoul Stadium, the boys were running through the choreography and positions on the stage while I was sitting in the lighting room, managing the props team as they adjust the members’ request throughout the concert.

 

“Ah, I think the lights are still too bright,” Jiyong, or any other people recognizes him as G-dragon said through the microphone that echoed in the empty walls of the stadium. “We have been receiving complaints that our concerts are always too bright; I don’t want that to be a problem throughout the concert. Is that possible?” He added on.

 

I nodded, understanding his concerns even though it’s impossible for him to see me in this room with tinted glass which are separating me from them. “You guys heard him; I think we need to hit some of the lights off. Nothing too flashy, just a simple spotlight on them.” I suggested and the technical team straight away adjusted the lightings according to Jiyong’s requests.

 

For about two solid hours, they were finally decided to take a break from practicing. I headed straight away to the green room – a room where the members wait, do their makeup and also as a changing room – to prepare their meals for lunch. “Yonghwa oppa,” I called out as I recognized a familiar back also rushing to the green room. Yonghwa was also a manager for Big Bang, he was there managing Jiyong and Youngbae way before I was in working for YG Entertainment. He was several years older than me, 7 years to be exact.

 

“Ah, Aera-ya. Are you heading for lunch?” he asked me, beaming brightly at me. This was one of his traits that is my personal favourite, which is even under a great amount of stress and having a lot in his plate, he never shows, or at least he tries to lighten up the mood in the room.

 

“Yes,” I nodded and we walked together to the green room. I twisted open the knob of the room and saw 5 goofy looking boys in the room swallowing hungrily like little predators the fruits section of the buffet served by the catering services.

 

“Aera! Yonghwa hyung!” Daesung cheered when we entered. He was holding a plate full of watermelon, his favourite especially during breaks. He said it helps him to quench his thirst.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter