CrazySuJuNoona - Fluff

Drabble Ramble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: My first collab is with the very talented CrazySuJuNoona haha I know, we have another story we're collaborating on...but I don't know what to do with that yet so please let me know what you think of this. :))) Text in blue is mine while the black one's are from CrazySuJuNoona

Hyukjae walked out of the room with his hair standing all over the place as he searched for Donghae around their home

Donghae hid around the corner, biting his lip; trying to hide his amusement as he waited for his unsuspecting roommate to round the corner. Twisting a slightly damp towel up tightly,waiting.

Hyukjae could hear the sound of his hushed giggles and knew the other was about to do something that would piss him off.

Twisting the towel to max tightness, wiggling it in wait to snap it against his roommates . Why? Because Hyukjae threw away his avocados. They weren't moldy. He was just a brat and didn't like them.

Donghae saw his target and was ready to take aim when Hyukjae's phone started ringing from the living room. Before he could even get the jump on him, the other was already walking towards the opposite direction.

Hyukjae turned abruptly and moved to the living room, running a hand through his messy hair as he picked up his phone; tapping the answer button and lifting it to his ear. "Yeoboseyo?"

Donghae didn't care about his sudden call though. Sneaking up right behind him, Donghae smirked and snapped the towel forward hitting the back of his leg and cackling when Hyukjae jumped and turned to glare at him.

Donghae's face split into a stupidly proud open mouthed smile, laughing breathlessly as if he was the greatest prankster on earth. One hand on a knee, the other pointing at the victim of his childish revenge.

"YAH! Lee Donghaek! What the is wrong with you!?" Hyukjae yelled, momentarily forgetting that he was holding the phone right by his mouth while he yelled at the other.

There was a faint 'Ya! Don't scream in my ear!' from the phone. Donghae continued to laugh, spurred on by the anger. He simply went over to the angry one, grabbing his shoulder and shaking him lightly as he grinned widely. " Dont throw away my avocados!"

Hyukjae groaned and rolled his eyes at the other. "This is exactly why I threw your stupid avocadoes out!"

Donghae pouted, pursing his thin lips; giving Hyuk his best sad puppy face.

"Those were expensive." He whined but Hyukjae was too annoyed to pay attention to him and turned around to shift his attention back to his phone. "Sorry, hyung. I live with a child."

'Aah, you are all children, Hyukjae-ah!' Scolded Leeteuk from the other side of the phone. Donghae continued to pout, but once Hyuk's attention was back on the phone..he spun the towel again; snapping it and landing a bullseye right on the left buttcheek.

"Ow! Aish - yah!" Hyukjae turned around frustrated and glared at Donghae. The other was too busy laughing out loud with his head leaned back that Hyukjae could only growl quietly. Leeting out a silent huff he muttered, "I'll call you back later, hyung," before ending the call and grabbing a nearby pillow and aiming it for Donghae's head.

Hyukjae aimed and swung the pillow, thwacking it against the side of that laughing fool's face with a satisfying 'FWUMP' Effectively stopping Donghae's laughing fit.

"AH! Yah!" Donghae yelled and then twirled the towel again before aiming to hit Hyukjae again.

"Oh no you don't!" Hyukjae snapped,swinging the pillow with conviction, hitting the other side of Donghae's head with another dull 'FWUMP'. Retreating a bit, using the pillow as a shield.

Donghae threw the towel he was holding aside and decided to attack Hyukjae upfront. Without hesitating, Donghae took the pillow Hyukjae was holding out of his hands and started tick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter