The Magic Shop

Magic Shop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes and I saw nothing. I am standing at nothingness at all. Everything is black until I saw some light. I feel like I am at a narrow space just like a tunnel and different colors of light are floating on the side, the ceiling and the floor but the lights are moving. I saw a door at the end of this long tunnel like space. So I began to walk.

As I walk, big moving pictures suddenly appeared. And I noticed that these are fragments from my memories. When I looked at my left side, I saw myself, maybe I was just elementary back then, receiving an award onstage even if I am already wearing ten of them. When I looked on the right, I was in the principal's office together with my classmate who is crying. I remember I hurt his fingers when I shut the door outloud. Pieces of my memories kept on coming as I walked approaching the door. 

Another memory was when I am in high school, I am wearing my uniform. I am walking with my friend. Another is also like that but it was already night time but I am walking with another friend. Then, there was also the one that I am solving a math exam. We are only few in the classroom. Then there was also one when I was crying at night riding the jeepney. 

As I walked more, my memories turned from high school memories into college ones. I could see memories that I was so happy like the softball game, the time I topped the exam and the time I was most happy sleeping over at my friend's house. There were also sad memories when I had my heart broken many times. The time I got so drunk because of loneliness and frustration, the only time I went to class that I was not yet sober.  It was mixture of emotions and I remember most of it. Then my graduation, my liscensure exam, my wedding day, the day I gave birth. Then, I reached the door.

I approached the door and it is written in Capital letters. MAGIC SHOP. Below it is a quoted line. "Magic Shop is where you can exchange your negative feelings into positive ones."

As I read the line outloud, a man suddenly spoke on my right ear that made me jump in surprise. He said, 'Welcome to the Magic Shop'. I faced him and saw a man my age, holding a rose, broad shouldered,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter