Chapter 1. Kim Yeri What The

Everybody Talks
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seungwan

Professor Son was in the middle of discussing-ranting about how they could have given Azula the character redemption that she deserves, it wasn't actually part of their topic today she just drifted there as she just finished rewatching the animated series this weekend. She tends to do that, to drift away from their oh so boring discussion, Seulgi's word not hers, to whatever's occupying her mind as of the moment. 

 

Then she heard it - the snickering. The very familiar snickering. 

 

"I saw Professor Bae sneaking a glance at her when she passed by! I told you Soo! I told you!" a girl said in a hushed tone.

 

"Oh for s sake Yeri stop it, how many times have I told you they hate each other or at least Miss Bae isn't that fond of her. Remember that Twilight scene that she pulled?" The taller girl laughs quietly.

 

The two were engaged in a very animated discussion and didn't sense the looming tiny figure behind them. 

 

"Care to share this Twilight scene Miss Park?" Prof Son said in her low voice. 

 

The whole class became quiet, this is the first time they saw the professor become this serious.

 

"Uhm Ma'am - uh I mean Prof Son! Nothing ma'am! I'm sorry!" the taller of the two students said hurriedly.

 

"Sorry Prof, Sooyoung's forgotten her shut up pill today" Yeri said while pulling an ``I'm so sorry'' face with matching puppy eyes in front of their instructor.

 

"We'll talk later, you two, stay after class." The class proceeded smoothly after that, no one dared to speak or even move afraid of their professor.

 

---------

 

"Now Miss Park, do mind sharing what you were saying earlier?" the professor said while fixing her stuff or more like shoving her things in her big tote bag. She turned around sporting her signature smirk and greasy eyebrows, eyeing the student. 

 

"Uh-uhm it's about Miss Bae" Sooyoung quickly responded, "we saw her in the cafeteria the other day". 

 

"And?" the professor said clearly asking for her to continue.

 

 "What she's saying is she saw Miss Bae in the cafeteria when you walked in the other day- hold up do you know that Twilight scene, you know where Edward was sitting in some armchair and Bella walked in and then he was like suffocating because I dunno maybe Bella smells? I didn't actually watch that movie but whatever that's not the point Prof Son, so you know that yeah?" Yeri asked with matching hand gestures.

 

"Uhm yes?" she looked at the two students warily because what the hell are they sa

Please log in to read the full chapter