I Bead You

All About The Beads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A sweet voice sounded humming in the bathroom. A petite girl happily humming a song while taking a bubble bath in her tub. She’s running her finger on the rose petal that scattered on the water that full with bubble.

She wanted to smell nice for today. So her skin feels fresh and smooth to running at. Or better yet for someone to running his finger on her body.

She blushed at her thought.

You are so ert Dara. She clucked her tongue.

After she feel her body smooth enough like silk, she rinse the bubbles from her body at shower and toweled herself dry.

She wears her fluffy pink bathrobe and goes to her closet in mission for y yet innnocent dress for her date tonight. She can’t wait for tonight. She giggled to herself.

Ping!

He phone chime in indicating an incoming text.

From: Baby G

Can’t wait to see you tonight. XX

 

Her heart flutterd at the text she's received. He can’t wait to see me tonight.

Me too.

To: Baby G

Me too :). XOXOXO

 

She blushed at her too many hugs and kisses.

She put the phone down on her makeup dresser when her eyes catch several of bead bracelets. She took the one with her name >DARA< and a cola charm. Her fingers trace the bracelet fondly as if it fragile likes broken glass.

She smiles at the cola charm. This was the first gift from him after their first date. After one week got to know each other via text and phone/video call, finally she accepted his date. The cola charm look simple but the thought from it that count that made the bracelet special to her.

Cola was her favourite drink. He didn’t know back then.

“Cola charm..” She murmured quietly while trace the bracelet.

“I put cola charm because I thought maybe it was your favourite because you always seemed to carry a cola bottle every time you came to my shop.” He rubbed his neck shyly explain to her.

“Yes, cola is my favourite drink. Thank you.” She smiles fondly at him. She didn’t expect him to noticed things about her.

Never had she imagine that the man she crushing over would reciprocate her feeling nor their feeling is mutual.

The first time she met him was on a carnival. A carnival that her charity group; Sunshine Charity, organized to raise fund to donate to a child that suffering from disease.

The child came from a poor family so she didn’t have the medical treatment properly. When her charity group got the information from their reliable sources, they approach the family to help them. And the child now seems to be better and healthy.

Sandara was wandering around to find booth that sell bracelet. When she found a booth that has many people in it, she got curious. Turned out it was just the right booth that she wanted to find. Rather than bracelet, the booth sells various types of beads.

She happily picked the one she like and bought many bead bracelets that time. The moment she turned her head to the cashier, she caught a glimpse of his face with messy hair yet so stylish. She looked around it to catch a sight of him again and realized many girls flocked around the cashier to get his attention.

She peered at him from the side to see what the commotion was about. It was then she got the full look of him. He was wearing street style and donned with chunks of various type of bracelet at his wrist and his beaded shoelace that was so unique snatched her attention right away. Creative, was what she thought of him.

She liked at what she saw that time.

She heard his voice, despite the clingy and girly voices surround him, it was so sensuous and smooth. He charmed his way to them so they bought more than what they intended to.

He has charms. And she almost felt for it like the other.

When her turn arrived to pay her things, he was so smooth using his charm on her that she almost buy all his bracelets. She didn’t though. She bet him trick all his customers like that.

Seller is slicker than eel.

But she remembered his booth name though. For future purpose.

Several months later, Sandara wanted to make bead bracelet to raise a fund for their charity group. That was when she remembered where she could get her supply. GbeaD.

It was not her intention to went to his shop every Friday at 2pm, rather that time was the only free time she had. First month reason was pure intention, solely to bought beads and charms for her handmade bracelet. But next two months was her selfish desire just too see him to make her week went better.

After used to seeing him with his casual street style, to her disappoint, he changed his style from casual to formal. At first she thought maybe he has some meeting to attend to. But then, the formal attire fixed to the next month. She thought maybe he wanted to look professional.

There was some day she wanted to ask him how he makes the beaded shoelace, but he never wore it again to her dismayed.

And now she knows how to make the beaded shoelace and the reason behind his changes. She felt like butterflies fluttering inside her stomach. She anticipate tonight event. This is their third date.

They had been getting to know each other for less than three months. Although they had only went to two proper dates, they always texts and calls each other every day. Thrice a week they went to grab dinner and hang out together casually.

Neither of them tells L word to each other nor labeled their relationship. They just simply have mutual understanding and feeling toward each other. Both of them know they wanted to be together and taking their time one at a time. They never even kiss too. Just kiss on the cheek here and there. But they always exchange I miss yous whenever not meeting each other.

Because both of them have common in liking bracelets, they often gifted each other the thing they likes. Sandara likes Haribo gummy bear so she makes a HARIBO bead bracelet for him. Meanwhile, she got bead bracelet with daisy and smiley charm from him because he likes daisy and smiley face. He even gifted her bead bracelet with his shop name GbeaD.

One day she asked him why ‘D’ in capital letter.

“Why D is in capital letter in GbeaD?” She asked him while munching her burger.

“Because I want to put my name in it so I could feel proud every time I look GbeaD signboard.” He told her between sipping his drink and dabbing a tissue at the corner of .

“Your name?” she tilted her head at his explanation.

“Yeah, my nickname is GD taking from my first name Jiyong as ‘Ji’ and D for dragon from ‘Yong’.” He played with her hair while elaborate to her.

“Wow. I thought your creativity is limit to only beaded shoelaces. I never thought it to reach until that point.”

“Well, what to say, your man is a creative and talented person.” He casually said ‘your man’ words to her while touching her cheeks.

“My man….” She murmured shyly in front of him.

“Yes, I’m your man and you’re my girl, baby.” He said the words in front of her face and stared deeply into her eyes as if he wanted to show his every intention and kissed her fingers without taking his eyes off of her.

“You’re amazing, Jiyong.” She smiles lovingly at him.

“You too, Dara.” He held her hand so delicate like she’s fragile.

She liked it when he called her ‘Dara’. All her friends called her Dara too but she’s the one who insist them. With Jiyong, she never asked him, he simply called her Dara right away. And maybe because he was Jiyong, that’s why it felt different.

Sometimes, she felt they have too much mutual feeling. And other time, she felt like they are soul mate, because they simply clicked with each other. Perhaps she has found her soul mate.

Tonight though, Sandara got different vibes. She feels like something will happen. She doesn’t know how his feeling at this point of their relationship, but she’s ready to label and take their relationship to the next level and she has something to give him.

Her thumb rubbed the small box she had prepared for him.

She didn’t know where he would bring her this time. She already feels anxious not knowing where their destination and started rumbling.

Is her dress fit the occasion? Is he wearing a suit? Am I over dress? What to wear? Heels or flat?

For their first date, Jiyong took her to a 5 star hotel restaurant. They had fun albeit a little bit awkward because she never had a date that eat 3 course meal at 5 star hotel restaurant with a waiter assist them from start to end. Jiyong says he wanted to be perfect for their first date that’s why he took her there.

Their second date was at famous chef restaurant. She was the one choose the place because Jiyong ask her one day where she wanted to eat the most. He surprised her by bringing her there.

Sandara look at herself on the mirror for final touch up before Jiyong come to pick her up for their date. She excited to see his reaction for her dress tonight. A dress that revealed a little too many skins compare to previous date dress and a hint of cleavage.

For last two dates, she wore a dress that not so much revealed her skin, because she was still on shy phase. But tonight she already passed her shy phase.

Last week, after he send her home to her front door, they usually ending their night with long hug and kissed to each other cheeks. But that night, they almost kissed each other on the mouth.

Gasp!

Both of them missed each other so much after one week not being able to see each other. So they feel reluctant to let each other go and just stood still and breathe each other scent for long.

They slowly le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter