Final

Library Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been one week already that I don't go to Starfield Library and I guess I'll never go there again after letting my crush know I have feeling for him. I have to escape from him like that. Having crush on someone who already has a girlfriend and accidentally revealed it to him on the note... How could I have face to go to meet him..... But I miss him. I miss him so much. 

-----

Today when I left the gate of school, I saw something that shock me to my death. I saw Jinhyuk. He was standing in front of my university, looked like he was waiting for someone. 

"Hana!" 

Before I could mange to escape from him, he saw me and soon ran to me.

"Hana, I was so worried about you. Why didn't you come to Starfield Library lately? Are you busy?" he worriedly asked. 

I couldn't speak out anything to him right away. I was happy to see him after a week but I'm still embarrassed about letting him see the note and my stupid sentences on it. 

"Hana, are you okay?" he insisted as I still remained silent. I snapped out from my thought.

"Ah I'm in a hurry. See you next time, Jinhyuk!" I finally spoke out but to leave him. I was turning to leave. I just couldn't face with him.

"There is still one more tip." he shouted from the back. "There is still one more tip left. I told you right that there are 7 tips. You've done 6 tips so today let's do the last tip." he added. 

I paused from walking and turned back to look at him curiously. He was smiling to me brightly. He slowly walked to me. He took out the note that he gave me and was stuck in his jacket from his pocket. He handed it to me. "Please read out the tip 7!" 

I was so curious. I slowly received it from him. 

"Tip 7 : Let's date!" I read out and got so surprised.

"What is this, Jinhyuk-shi?" I nervously asked. He burst out smiling even bigger. 

"I'm asking you to date

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter