Chapter 5

The Man Who Plays The Flute At Night

At the emperor's chamber, eunuchs and Handmaiden surrounding the emperor's bed, they were panicking looking at the states of their emperor, who is probably again having a nightmare about his 1st empress....

They knew, because they heard he was murmurring the 1st empress's name, also the name of the princess of Norther Qi was heard between the mumbles, pleading for forgiveness..

"Wei Ying, Xiurong please forgive me~...Xiurong, please forgive your father~..."

Sweats formed on his forehead, frowned on his eyebrow, his lips was murmurrings the names of the peoples he'd been longed for.

"Wei Ying~...Xiurong~..."

The sun had rises, greeting and lighten up the land of Northern Qi, the roooster crowing waking up all the citizens of the great country of Emperor Lan...

Everyone started their morning, freshing up themselves before started their daily routines. The cities of Northern Qi started to get busy, merchants begins to bawled out those peoples passing by their stalls to attract their attentions for buying their goods, children playing amongst themselves, Nobles and royalties have waken up by their servants and handmaiden calls, servants in the palace was to be awaken first....

Only, Lan Wang Ji, the father of the nation has not woken up yet...

He was having a nightmare overnight....

The eunuchs and handmaidens waking him up over and over but he still did not wake up...

"Your majesty!~, are you alright??~.."

"His majesty is having a nightmare of Empress Wei Ying and Princess Xiurong again~...poor him~..."

"god~, when could he forget about those cursed and started to focused on the 2nd empress instead?~.."

"watch your mouth, Xi Wu~...you're talking about the royalties~..."

the eunuch named Xi Wu rolled his eyes... 'whatever~'

"try to wake him up again~...."

"Your majesty~...please wake up~.." nudging the emperor's arm a little bit hard, his pitch was raised a bit that finally succeeded in waking up the 30 yrs old emperor...

His eyes jolted open by the eunuch's called, he looked at his servant, he sighs, "it's a nightmare~.." The eunuch smiled and nodded, "yes, your majesty~..." he stepped a bit backward from the emperor's bed, and bowed to the emperor as they greeted him who had already seated up on his bed, burrying his head on his palm...

"good morning, your majesty~..."

The emperor lifted his face from burrying it in his palms then looked at his servants, he gives a slight smile as to reply the greet...the emperor had always been warm towards anyone including his servants, "sorry for troubling all of you~..." he speaks apologetically to all his servants surrounds him for making them worry...

head eunuch, "are you okay, sir~...the same dreams about his majesty and her highness again??~..." the head eunuch asked politely and carefully not to offends his master...

Wang Ji sighs and nodded in faint slight smiled...

head eunuch just smiles, and change the topics, "by the way, your majesty~...you will goinng to have audience with the ministers at the court today, your majesty~..."

Wang Ji nodded, "sure~..." he get up off the bed for a refreshing bath, the servants helped to stripped his robes and he get inside the tub that was filled with hot water with a fragrance flowers floated on the water surfaced...

He seated in the water, and relaxes his back to feels the water on his skin...

While relaxing at the tub, Wang Ji remembering that dreams he had overnight...

his face turned solemn thinking about it...

"is Xiurong really blames me for her mother's death??~...she's right in some ways~...if only wei ying didn't meet me from the beginning, and did not start life with me, none of this will happen to him~....he wont have to suffer~....wei ying~, please, forgive me, my love~..."

he shutted his eyes feeling an extreme guilty for his beloved wife.

"forgive me, my wife~..."

Little did he knew Wei Ying was there sitting on the tub plank closed to the emperor...but the emperor cant see him...wei ying tears flowed down his cheeks,his sad expressions plastered on his beautiful face, his rose fragrance could be sense inside the bathhouse, till Lan Zhan could scents it, but Lan Zhan was so deep in his thoughts that he did not realised it...

The servants who was massaging the emperor's body could scents it, chills running down their spines knowing that the late 1st empress is presence with them, like too closed to them, now they were afraid that the beautiful rose empress will play his flute to them anytime...

some of them were looking around if there's figure of wei ying somewhere, but they cant see him who was actually sitting closed to the emperor, right now wrapping his arms around the emperor's neck, resting his chin on his shoulder, sniffing and kissing his neck...blood tears streaming down his cheeks expressing his mixes emotions his deep longing towards his emperor...

The emperor started to feel a little bit comfortable on his shoulders but at the same time he felt that his longing for his beloved empress was healed...he felt that someone was hugging him the same ways wei ying used to hugged him during his lives with him, but he couldn't see him, he try to put it aside and continue running the water to his skins, while his servants massaging him...

one servant girl walked into the bathhouse with a white robe in her hands that is meant for the emperor after he rise from tub later, as she looked up, her eyes caught a figure hugging the emperor of Northern Qi, it is the ghost of the 1st empress who was sitting behind the emperor and hugging the emperor from behind...

She gasped as she retreated back as her eyes gummed at the sight of the 1st empress ghost infront of her, the white robe in her hand dropped to the floor, cupping in shock, shivering all over her body...

Everyone's attentions on her, confused looking at the young maid who was shocked..the emperor too turned to see the shocked maid..

The emperor asked, "YeXun~, are you okay??~..." but Ye Xun did not replied to the emperor as she was frightened right now...

"Ye Xun~, are you okay??~..." one of the maid walks to her then touch her shoulder making her jump a bit, the girl called Ye Xun looked at the maid in terror then pointed at the things that terrifies her...

"1-1st empress..i-is..here~..." she stuttered

All of the maids glanced at each other, then at Ye Xun, some of them believe it because of the rose fragrance they scents earlier...

"1st empress??~...yah!ye xun!, you're scaring us!..."

"1st empress?!~..no wonder there's a smell of rose fragrance here~..."

The emperor, "w-wei ying~...y-you're here??~..."

Wei Ying slowly get off the tub plank, then slowly turned to Ye Xun with his eeri smirks...

"Ye Xun~..." he says the girl's name then smirks drew on his face...

Ye Xun who was scared then immediately left the bathhouse of the emperor...

The maid call her name, "Ye Xun!~.."

but she did not come back...

Wei Ying then walked out from the bathhouse to follow the girl earlier, little do all of the maids and even Wang Ji noticed, then slowly the rose fragrance dissapeared from the scents...

YeXun run to her quarter a.k.a the maids quarter...

Sitting on the bed bringing her legs closed to her chest then wrapped it with her arms on her legs...

still in fears, her forehead fills with cold sweats...

Suddenly voice heard across the room...

"Ye Xun~...Ye Xun~..."

Voice of the 1st empress heard, making Ye Xun feels more fears...

"please go away!~, leave me alone!~..." she sobs in fears...

Suddenly she felt someone blowing into her ears...

She looked at the side, but there's no one, suddenly she saw a stem of red rose stranded on her bed, she's shocked, she pick it up and take a scent of it, it's a nice smell...

Then voice heard in the room...

"You will be working for me from now on~..."

She lifted her face, as she heard Wei Ying's talking to her...

"wh-what do you mean??~..." she stuttered..

"I want you to serve the empress dowager from now on~...i want you to observe everything that suspiscious, then, report it to me~..."

"b-but, h-how do i call you??~..."

"That rose in your hand, hold it and summon my name~..."

"th-this??~.."

"Yes~.."
Then immediately the 1st empress leave the quarter and YeXun was left alone, dumbfounded...

Ye Xun sighs in relief, immediately she went to find a vase, and brought it back to her quarter then placed the rose inside the vase and put it under her bed, so no one could see it...

Ye Xun was actually Wei Ying's handmaiden when he was still alive, the only one who was loyal to him, who have been with him even when everyone turned their back on him, until the day he left the palace...

________________________________________________________________________________

"ARGHH!!!~...G-GET I-IT O-OUT O-OF M-ME-NGHH!!!~..."

In the house of a noble, a young man was struggling of childbirth...

Screaming in a crazily outrage pain, as if he was about to die..and the worse thing, is that it is a dominant man...

His mother was comforting him while him pushing the baby out of him...

His mother was so worry and afraid if something would happen to her son as she knew what will happen after the baby had came out...

"push, young lord!~..."

The man was sobbing, "tsk!~ tsk!~...please..g-get it out of me~...i-it's hurt~...tsk!~ tsk!~..." he panted, as he screamed, "nghhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Everyone was crowding infront of the noble's house, murmurring with each other while witnessing a man giving birth...

"a boy giving birth??~...isn't that young master Li??~...he's not an omega, how can he give birth??~..."

"Are there alpha women amongst us?!..."

Back to the labor scene...

"ARGHHHHH!!!NGHHHHHHHH!!!!!...ARGHH!!"

suddenly,

"wuaaaaaaa!~..."

a cries of a newborn heard acrossed the room...

"it's a girl~..." the midwife muttered...

Everyone gasped, "a girl?!..."

The man who have just given birth muttered weakly, as he glanced at the newborn infant..

"p-please~...safe her~..." his breath becomes suffocates, "hah...hah..hah~..i-i d-dont th-think...i-i..c-could..t-take i-it...a-anymore~....m-mother, s-safe m-my d-daughter~..."

"Li Chen ahh~..."

"goodbye..mother~.." finally he closed his eyes as it is finally his time...

Madam Li panicked, "midwife!~, please save my son!~..."

The midwife leave the newborn to be cleaned up by the servants, she went to check on the young man condition, as she checked on his pulse she shocked then sighs in guilt..

"I'm sorry, madam~...Young master Li have passed away~..."

Madam Li, "n-no, i-it's impossible~...Ah Chen ahh!~, Wake up, son!~, please dont leave me!~..."

The servant have wrapped the newborn baby girl in a clean cloth, then bring it to madam Li...

"Madam Li~, here is the little miss~..."

Madam Li raised, then looked at the newborn baby girl, her loveliness touched her...

madam li smiled, "she really looks like my Ah Chen~..." she took the bundle of joy in her arms, then bring her closed to her as she admiring the beautiful baby girl...

"my granddaughter~...very beautiful~..." she caressed the baby's hair, then looked at her lifeless son, "Ah Chen, your daughter is beautiful~..." she put the baby on her son's chest...

"open your eyes, Ah chen, and see your daughter~..." Her eyes watered..

The citizen muttered,

"its really a cursed for an alpha man~...that's mean the daughter he gave birth to is an alpha female, which is a curse?!..."

"We have to hand the newborn to the empress dowager!!"

"We cannot let that child live or else she will caused problem like this again!~...that kind of child is a monster!~, she have killed Young master li and she would kill more men "

"Kill the child!!~..."

"Kill the child!!~.."

"Kill the child!~.."

Madam Li took her granddaughter closed to her and held her tightly, afraid that she would be snatched away from her...

The clan leader of Li house walked in the chamber...

"I heard it's a daughter??~..." he stood besides madam li then noticed an infant in madam Li's arms...

He looked at his son's lifeless body...

"That's what he get for being a player, look what happen to him...That kid must die~..." he eyed the newborn infant...

Madam Li begs, "husband!~, please dont!~, its Ah Chen's daughter~...please, let our granddaughter live~..."

Leader li, "she will caused this kind of case in the future, it's for the good of all people, she must die~...or our family will be executed because of her~...remember, that kind of creature is a cursed ones...guards!, take the child and get rid of her~..."

"yes, sir!~" two guards walked in the chamber and take the child away from madam li...

"No!~, dont!~..Husband!~ you cant kill our granddaughter!!~..she's ah chen's child!~..."

"let go!!.." the old man yelled...

Madam Li flinched then let go of the child with hurt feelings...

'please forgive me, Ah Chen~...'

The guards left with the infant went to do their jobs...

Leader Li, "now, stop crying and prepare for Li Chen's funeral, i have to find that woman who have impregnate my son~...when i find her, she will be dead in my hands~..." as he said that he left his son's chamber...

Far away from the house, someone was smirking witnessing that events...she knew what happen...

Her eyes was covered, revealing her nose and mouth, she was wearing a white robe and very beautiful although you cant see her full face....

She was smirking in satisfied, then speaks in her thought,

'Li Chen~...It's not your fault~, but it's your father's fault~...I'm sorry~...'

She then walked away from there...

________________________________________________________________________________

In another house, a noble man was looking terrified when he kept hearing the sound of Wei WuXian's flute, he dont seems like in a normal states anymore...

He's completely messed up, his hair was messy, his robes was dirty, his behavior's have turned insane...

The sound of flute keep playing on the background...

And the ghost wei ying keep appearing infront of him sometimes with an ugly face, sometimes with a normal face, until the noble man couldn't take it anymore...

"LET ME GO!!...LEAVE ME ALONE!!~..u."

"tsk!~ tsk!~...i couldn't take this anymore~..."

"i should just kill myself~..."

He eyed his sword that was kept on the table, he took it then stabbed himself with it, alot of blood streamed down of his stabbed chest then finally he clsoed his eyes...

Few minutes later, a servant came into his room and found the already dead young master...

"o my, young master!!~..."

The other servants came and gasped and screech in fears, "Young master!!~..call madam now!~..."

The other servants went to call the clan leader of the house and the madam, then everyone came into the man's room and was shocked at the sight of their dead son, especially the mother...

Everyday have always been like that...

And this news reached throughtout the cities of Northern Qi and the land gotten more and more scary, more need to be aware...

From afar a submissive man was watching from afar, it is that man who have been bothered by the masculine man the other day...

And the one who have died is that masculine man that had bothered him, he knew what happen, it is because he was the victim of Wei Ying...

The feminine man sighed...

"serves him right~...but truthfully, i'm not happy with his death, so, rest in peace, young master~..."

He walks away from there....

Sounds of flute heard but only the one who have become the victim of Wei Ying....

Some of them run away from their home to the forest and reached to the cliff then jumped themself off the cliff and died, some were terrored by Wei Ying who showed himself to them, some were followed by Wei Ying's rose fragrance and more....

But a young maiden, with red robe, holding a sword, was strolling down the town seems like doesnt care about what's happening in the town...

She was glancing at all the stalls that was selling all types of foods, while eating peanuts...

"hm~ the foods are not bad, but too bad~...im on diet~..." she shuddered, then she halted, "ow, wait!..." she glanced back at the food stall besides her, then walked into the stall, and went to order some foods...

"Hey~..."

"Young miss DaiYu!~...how is your day~..."

"good~...by the way, uncle, give me something spicy, make it quick, okay?~..."

"Sure, young miss, no problem!~.."

DaiYu nodded, then went to seat at one of the table at the food stall...

While she was waiting for her food, she was observing around, eavesdropping people's talking about what's going on in these days amongst the societies, another alpha man who died of childbirth, two men discovered commited suicide because they couldnt stand being terrorized by wei ying and so on, that makes her scoffs and rolled her eyes....

'tch!...boring news~...'

she spatted on her thoughts as her eyes caught a pregnant submissive man who was sitting at a table not very far from where she was sitting,
being bullied by a group of kids...

She looked at the submissive man who was just crying and pleadingfor the kids to leave him alone, his arms protecting his belly because those kids are throwing stones towards him        

She looked at the submissive man who was just crying and pleading
for the kids to leave him alone, his arms protecting his belly because those kids are throwing stones towards him...

"haha!~ what an ugly creature!~ you and your curse baby are disaster!~"

"men like you are the lowliest ones pf the citizens!~..."

"your baby will come out of your !haha!~..."

"men like you must die~..."

the kids were throwing stones and ugly flowers at him non-stop...

the man was pleading, "p-please~ leave me alone~...."

"wow!~ is he crying??~..."

"what an ashameful adult crying infront of kids~..."

Back to DaiYu whose eyes darkened at the sights...

looked disgustingly at those kids and the pregnant man...

The rotten kids and stupid pregnant man who dont know how to fight for himself...

She sighs, as she was about to get up, the foods, she ordered earlier had been prepared and brought to her table...

"here, miss~ the food is ready~..." the uncle ushered her to enjoy her foods...

"yeah~...i'll be back later, just put it on the table~..." said her, then get up and walked to the table where the pregnant man was sitting, she approached them pulling a meaningful smile

"hey, what we have here??~..." her arms folded accrossed her chest, looking at the pregnant man and those kids, who right away stopped bullying the man...

The pregnant man looked up at the young maiden reluctantly, his eyes widdened, "y-young miss daiyu~..."

those kids do not know who is the girl but they could feel dangerous auras surrounds the gurl...

the young maiden pouted, "hm~ why bullying gege??~..."

All those peoples sitting at the stall looked at their directions...

those kids replied...

"who are you?!~...are you his girlfriend??~ haha!~ how can you date a man like this?~ haha!~"

"here comes his savior!~ a weak woman!~..hahaha!~..."

DaiYu chuckled, "yeah, whatever~...why dont you kids, leave this man alone and stop making noise while i'm trying to eat??~...or..this weak woman will make you regret for ever being born into this world~..." she said while plastering a serious expression...

The pregnant man flinch at that threat, then he convinced the children to go away...

"children, why dont you just go away?you dont want this jie jie to be mad, do you??~..."

one of the kids throw the small stone at the pregnant man's face..

"who are you telling us what to do?!" the kid shouted at the pregnant man which makes him sighed then rubbed his face, then caressed his belly...

Then another medium size stone landed on DaiYu's face by one of the kid of the group...

"go away, woman!~..."

Everyone who witnessed that, gasped...

this makes DaiYu's blood rush to her head, her patience have reached to its limits...

DaiYu rubbed her face, before speaking, "yah~ this is why i hate kids, you rotten kids really stubborn arent you~ perhaps your parents only know how to make you but dont know how to teach you?~...fine, i'll teach you myself~..." she bent down then pick up the stones of the ground...

as she get up with the stones in her hand, suddenly she took the stone one by one then throw it to each of the kids heads, then lastly she throw all the stones to the kids...

the kids started to whimp and cry

"whoo!~, i like this part~...aiya~ you all know how to bully people, but when you get hurt, you cry??~ now you know your place, stupid rotten kids~...later you go home tell your parents to stop producing kids if they dont know how to teach them, or else they will be ended up rotten like you~..."

"now, what are you waiting for, do you want me to use my sword on you?!"

"n-no~..." the kid said betweem his sobs..

"Then, get lose!!..." She snapped then, all of them scurried away...

"tch~stupid losers~..." she spatted, then looked at the pregnant man, "hey, you~...come seat with me and no, i dont accept rejection~..."

The pregnant man stood slowly then followed DaiYu to the table where she seated earlier...

DaiYu took a seat, then the man reluctantly seated...

DaiYu picked the choptick and the spoon then started enjoying the most spicy noodle...

The pregnant man smile sweetly, "th-thank you for saving me earlier~..."

DaiYu hummed as she was busy eating the noodles...

The pregnant man smiles...

DaiYu, "you should fight back, dotn let others treat you like that~...even kids and women~..."

"y-yes, young miss~..." he nodded

DaiYu, "I'm serious!..." she raised her tone, "i dont get it, what's wrong with your kind refused to fight back when being stepped down like this...my mother submissive man too, but he knows how to fight~...you better keep my words!..Fight, back!" point the pregnant man with her chopstick then she continue eating...

"by the way, how months??~..." she asked...

"its 7 months~..."

"have you go check the gender??~..."

he shook his head, "im afraid if it turns out to be a girl, they will forced me to abort it~...i dontt want to lose my baby~..." he caressed his belly
... "its the only family member who would probably love me back..."

DaiYu, "but, they will find out soon, when you give birth to it~..."

the pregnant man nodded slowly, "that's what worries me everyday~...i'm looking for a place that i could give birth to my child~...and hide it if its turned out to be a girl~..."

She looks at the man studiously, "i see~ you're a noble, arent you??~..."

The man smiled, "hmm~...House of Qi~..."

"Your father is the future leader of Qi clan~..."

He nodded, "yeah~...He died when giving birth to me~, he is an alpha~..."

DaiYu hummed, "hm~, well~good luck looking for place for you to give birth, i will tell you place if i find any~..."

he smiles, "sure~..."

DaiYu, "by the way, do you want to be my friend??~..."

he delighted that the face of northern qi willing to be his friend...

"erm, is it okay??im not in your league~..."

"its okay, i think you're older than me by like...erm, how old are you??~..."

"I'm 17~..." the man answered...

"you're one years older than me, i'll call you gege~..." she said, she continued, "just call me daiyu~..."

the man nodded, "yes, daiyu~..."

few minutes later, DaiYu have finished her foods, then requested the man to accompany her strolling the town...

They left the stall then strolled around the city...

DaiYu holding her sword while looking around for weapons stall...

"Let's buy you a weapon~..."

The man shocked, "w-weapon??~..."

Daiyu nodded, "yup~..." 
"There!" she pointed at the stall selling weapon, "lets go!~" she dragged the man with her, then they reached the stall..

then looked at the swords displayed, one caught her eyes....

"hmm~ this ones looks good on you~..." She unsheathes the sword, and look at the blade looking sharp and fierce...

"beast~..." then sheathed back the sword...

"innocent from the outside and fierce in the insides, just like you~..."

"b-but im not fierce~..."

"of course~...you got to practice how to fight~..."

"uncle, i'll take this~..." she handed the sword she picked to the merchant..

"sure, miss~..." he took the sword and packed it, then give it to DaiYu, as she paid it with gold...

"here take it~..." she gives the sword to the pregnant man...

the pregnant man took it regardlessly...

"thank you, DaiYu~..."

DaiYu, "wait, i dont get your name~..." 
The man replied, " I'm Qi Wen~..." he smiles...

DaiYu nodded, "hm~...let's go somewhere silence, where there lesser crowds~..."

"okay~..."

They strolled, then reached to a place where its silence and no trace of humans at all but them...

They seated at the bench, the pregnant frown while caressing his belly, "hm~ the baby keeps moving and im so tired~..." he winced...

Daiyu smirks, "you had a good exercises~..."

Qi Wen nodded, "i guess~ i never had this long walk before..you're active for a girl, arent you~...I think you're an alpha~..."

DaiYu, "right??i look like one do i??~..." DaiYu reached her hand to touch the huge belly, "wow!its cool~...i guess my mom were like this too when he was pregnant with his daughter who died later~..."

Qi Wen smiled, "do you want to hear it??~..."

DaiYu, "can i??~..."

Qi Wen nodded and chuckled, "sure~..."

Daiyu shuddered, "kay!~..." She leaned on Qi Wen's stomach and stick her ears on it, Qi Wen's hand caressing her hair...

Daiyu, "gosh~ you, rascal~..." she could hear and feel the baby insides the man is kicking...

She pulled herself off from the man's belly, "whoo~ amazing~..." her face plastering bright facial expression, the expressions she rarely shows anyone before...

"by the way, can i be there, when you give birth??~..."

Qi Wen's expression brightened, "a-are you serious??~..."

DAiyu nodded, "hm!~..."

Qi Wen, "okay~...."

Daiyu, "owh, you told me, you're going to find somewhere so you could give birth to your baby??leave it to me, i'll find it for you~..."

Qi Wen, "really??~"

DaiYu, "yep, we could live there for like few months~...and then come back again after your baby's birth~...dont worry trust me~..."

Qi Wen smiled, "Daiyu~...thank you~..."

Daiyu, "dont thank me, im just in a good mood~..."

Qi Wen moved by the Black Jade's kindness...then he suddenly pulled her into hugs...

"yah~ what are you doing??you know i dont like hugging??~..." Daiyu warned Qi Wen...

"please, stay like this~..." Qi Wen spoke, he hugged her tightly...

Daiyu raised her eyebrow in confusion...

While he's hugging her, DaiYu could hear he began to sobbed...

"Thank you, DaiYu~...I'm touched that a girl like you would be a friend with a man like me~...No one in my family ever treated me like this because they said i am my father's murderer~...you're the first person~...thank you, thank you, thank you~..." he muttered thank you all over again while sobbing...

Daiyu with her bored face...

"yeah~...have fun there, wetting my robe~..." she patted the boy's shoulder... "my expensive robe~..."

"i-i'm s-sorry~.." he releases the hugs, then wiped his tears, plastering a smile at the girl...

DaiYu eyed at him with glares, "you're lucky i have my maids doing my laundries~..."

He bowed, "Dui bu Qi, Dai Yu~..."

DaiYu, "whatever~..."

Daiyu asked, "have you ever thought about breaking away from your family??~..."

Qi Wen smiled, "if only i have more money to buy new house so i could stay away from my relatives, i would~..."

Daiyu smirks, "sure~...I will tell you if i have got you a new house~..."

Qi wen nodded, "thx~..."

DaiYu, "hey~, let's go home~...I want to go back and sleep~.." get off the bench...

Qi Wen, "okay~.." he get off, then left the place with DaiYu...

On their way to the House of Qi, to send Qi Wen home, they passed by a house where there is so many crowds surrounds the house...

They were so curious, but suddenly they heard a man was screaming in pain...

"nghhhhhh!!!i dont want to give birth!~, i dont want to give birth!~ arghh!!...p-please k-kill m-me-nghhhh!!!!..."

Sound of sobbing and screaming heard...

Now they understand what happen,

DaiYu, "ahh~, another man's giving birth~...i bet he will be dead after the baby's born just like that man earlier~..." she sighs, "owh~, it's so hard to be born as a male~..."

Qi Wen a bit offended by DaiYu, "DaiYu~, he's in pain, how could you said that~.."

DaiYu, "i'm sorry~, i dont like sugarcoating~...its an alpha man giving birth, he'll surely die~..."

Qi Wen sighing at that heartless girl...

"let's go in, i want to witnessed this, it seems fun~..."

DaiYu dragged Qi Wen to the noble's house, going through the crowds, till they reached the closed door, that was known as the chamber of the man who was giving birth at this moment...

Without contemplating, she kicked the door open, then stepped into the room where the man was screaming because of the childbirth pain...

The midwife who was helping with the birth saw DaiYu got in the young master's chamber, the mother of the young man, also his brothers and sisters were there looking at DaiYu's direction who suddenly barged in the chamber...

Everyone looked at DaiYu and Qi Wen's direction,

"Miss DaiYu~" the young misses and young masters of the house gasped...

DaiYu smirks, Qi Wen bowed greeting the madam, young misses and young masters of the household...

Then they noticed Qi Wen, then, looked disgustedly at that pregnant man omega...

"What is that cursed thing doing here?!~..." one of the young master spatted disgustedly at Qi Wen...

Qi Wen offended plastering a guilty face...

DaiYu eyed the young master coldly, "he's with me and watch your mouth, young master~...or something bad might happen to you~..."

The young master flinched at that threat, well, who do not know DaiYu the bloodthirst Black Jade who killed assassins at the age of six...

DaiYu changed her facial expressions to a sweet smile when she faced madam Wang, "hello, Madam Wang~, I'm sorry for barging into your son's chamber so rudely~...It's just, im in my good mood, and am trying to have fun today~...i've been curious about how this things works, so can i watch your son giving birth??~..."

Madam Wang and her children wwre reluctant, but do they have a choice??they are dealing with DaiYu who wont deal with rejections or else hell going to break loose...

"s-sure, you may watch~..." madam Wang stuttering...

While the young master Wang who was in enrage pain paid no attention to looked at the newcomer's way...

While the young master Wang who was in enrage pain paid no attention to looked at the newcomer's way        

(Song Wei Long as Wang Xu)

His hands grasping on the bedsheet bearing the pain he's feeling, he screams in agonize..

"ARGHH!!I-IT'S P-PAINFUL!!...P-PLEASE G-GET IT OUT OF ME!!...HMPPHHH!!!..."

Qi Wen was nervous looking at Young master wang who was struggling...

"m-mother, i-i c-cant t-take this a-anymore~...tsk!~ tsk!~...i-it's...hurt-nghhhh!!!..." he sobs harder, clutching on his belly...

DaiYu sighed and rolled her eyes...

Madam Wang went to her son to cmfort him, but deep insides her, she is worried, because she knew she will lost her son in anytime this moment...

"Xu-ah~...I'm sorry, son, i cant do anything for you, you just need to gather your strength to push your baby out~...you have to be strong~..."

Qi Wen was scared looking at that, he's caressing his belly to calm himself down...

Wang Xu sobs, "i-it's p-painful~... tsk!~ tsk!~..OW!" he groaned...

"Young master!please push!the baby needs you!"

Wang Xu shooked his head, "n-no~ i-im not going to push~...I WANT TO DIE!!ARGHH!!!WHY DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS?!!"

screaming in outrage anger in between his pain as he panted...

Clenched his teeth as the contraction getting stronger, then he gasped, then released it in loud groaned then sobbed...

Looking at this, DaiYu cant stand, so she decided to try something...

So she walked to Wang Xu's bed, then seated besides him, everyone was curious what this girl is doing...

She seated besides the tormented young alpha man, her hand rested pn Wang Xu's huge belly...

"Hey, Wang Xu~... why dont you calm down??~...you think screaming like that would help to get rid of the pain?~..."

Everyone looking at DaiYu in diabelieve, instead of comforting him, shes not helping at all...but no one dare to commented her...

Wang Xu who was in pain glared at Daiyu, "you ask me to calm down?!...you have no idea how much painful i am right now!..."

DaiYu, "well, serve you right for being a player, you dont even remember what kind of girl you have with??~...there could be an alpha female amongst us, thats why you need brain even when you're trying to flirt a girl~..."

Wang Xu, "you-AKH!...nghhhhh!!!...g-get it out of me!!"

Daiyu sighs and rolled her eyes, then she glanced at Wang Xu's siblings,

"I want all of you to get out of this chamber, except the midwife, madam Wang and Young master Qi...We dont want a distraction for Young Master Wang~..."

The siblings were reluctant but madam Wang agreed to DaiYu...

So the siblings have to go out...

when the siblings have went out, only then daiyu could have an ease mind to instruxt the birth...

"now, Wang Xu ge~...i need you to breath properly...forget about your egos, think about your baby, even if you dont care about it~..." she bent up Wang Xu's legs as she spread his legs apart, so she could see the baby clearly...

Seeing this wasnt awkward for her as she have seen many types of this...

Wang Xu nodded forced himself to obey this girl's instruction...so he breath, inhale and exhale...

Qi Wen, "D-daiyu..."

While trying to set things up, she remember what Xueyang said...

"i remember one of my omega friend said, baby came out of their ..." she looked at the midwife, "you've been delivering for the alpha men too right??do babies came our of their ??~..."

midwife replied, "sometimes the , sometimes through their ...alpha males often had problem during giving birth~..."

Daiyu nodded, "hm~..." she looked at the man's , then she reached and grasp it, makes Wang Xu flinched, "ngh!, d-daiyu!...wh-what are you doing??~..." panting in between...

"im looking at it~...there is a hole here~..." her thumb finger rubbing on the hole, try using her two fingers to stretch it, making Wang Xu groaned, she exlaimed, "yes!i found a way!~..."

"it's painful, you little punk!!" Wang Xu yelled, gritting his teeth...

"your rotten kid will come out of your dickhole!..."

Wang Xu snapped, "what?!...that narrow hole" he gasped...

"yes~...you have to push it..and i will help you~ you just have to relax, no panics~..."

Wang Xu sighs, and nodded, "I will do as you say~..."

She rested both of her hand on his bellly, then try to feel the baby's head, and it is in the right position make it's way to the birth canal which is the ...

"good~ it's in its way to your ~..."

"NGHH!!i-its b-burn-akh!" He clutched on his belly, then panted...

"Push!" DaiYu hold Wang Xu's legs, which was spreaded open..

"Nghhhhhhh!!!!*pant* ow!ow!i-i c-could f-feel...i-its m-motioning-OW!*panting*"

"Now dont push!"

"DAIYU!IM GONNA KILL YOU!!-ARGH!THAT'S HURT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" He jolted out, gritting his teeth in pain, when he could feel his dickhole being stretch by two fingers that inserting its way through inside his ...

"I could feel the baby's head, now you may keep pushing, young master!" she pulled her fingers out of the dickhole, then instructed him to push...

Wang Xu flinched when Daiyu pulled her fingers out without warning that he glared at the younger girl, but push with all his might, anyway, grasping on his mother's hand who was comforting him...

"Nghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!arghhhhhh!!!*panting*" he took a very deep breath then push it with all his strength...

At that Daiyu squealed "kyaa!!*clapping her hand,bouncing herself on the bed out of happiness*, i see the head coming its way!keep pushing! You did good!"

"NGHHHHH!!!!!"

the head of the baby coming its way to the dickhole, Wang Xu's face becoming red as he pushed it harder, as intrusted by the 16 years old girl...

He panted,took a deep breath, as he gathered his strength and might, as he push it through, and the baby's head stetch the dickhole out as it make it's way out, through and through, until its full head and face have slid out of its father's hole, now its time to push the whole shoulders and whole body out...

"c-can i take a break??~...i-i'm tired~..." he glanced at DaiYu, he laid back his head back to the pillow as he panted...

"sure~.." daiyu respond...

Out of nowhere, Wang Xu sobs, "tsk~..tsk~..."

Madam Wang looked at her son, "A Xu~..why are you crying??~.."

" m-mother~...i-i'm afraid~...i-i'm going to die after this~...wh-what if it's turned out to be a girl??~...my daughter will be killed~...tsk!~ tsk!~...i-i dont want it to happen~...i-if i die, i-i cant protect her~..." sobbing in fear and nervous..

Qi Wen who watch that feel afraid himself, he clutched on his huge belly, lowering his head, shutting his eyes and prayed, 'this world isn't a good place for men like us~...i hope in the future, this world will be a better place for people like us~...my child~...whatever gender you are, your mother will not let you end up like most of those children that came out of men like me~...'

DaiYu was with her emotionless face, but insides her she feel sympathy of men like these, maybe because her mother is a man who ever experience the lost of his child due to societies heartlessness...she herself feels she've been experience this kind of event in her past life....so she feels enrage in her heart, but she push it away that thought of her...

"AKH!.." Wang Xu's yelped awake Daiyu off her thoughts and try to focused back on helping Wang Xu to deliver the child...

"Ow!, i'm sorry~...where were we??right!,push for the whole body, Wang Xu~..." wrapped her hand around the baby's head... "Midwife, get me clean cloth~..."

"y-yes, young miss~..." she went to get the cloth then handed to the young miss, which was taken by the young miss of hua household...

she unfolded it then placed it on the Young master Wang's stomach...

"Now, push~.."

Wang Xu take a deep breath, gathering all the strength and energy he have, he pushed as he scream and groaned in the top of his lungs, as he grasped on his mother's hand, and the other hand clutching hard on his bedsheet...

With three pushes, then finally, the baby came out, the most beautiful cries heard acrossed the chamber...

"Wuaaaa~..."

DaiYu held the baby, then looked at the gender, "it's a girl~..i'm sorry~..." she looked up from the baby to WangXu, she put the baby on top of Wang Xu, then wrapped her with the clean cloth...

"here, hold her~..." she put Wang Xu's arm on the newborn baby girl...

Wang Xu head had fell back on the pillow as tears of joy and heart troubles fell on his temple...

Fears for his daughter's life, overwhelm him, now he felt exhausted and weak on his body...his breath getting suffocated...

he wrapped his arms around the baby who was snuggling on his chest..

"what am i gonna do?~..." he sobs, "they will kill her~..."

The chamber fills with baby's wailling...

the midwife cutted the umbilical cord, and pulled the placenta out...

Daiyu went to washed her hands at the bathhouse of the young master then came back to the chamber, went to stood besides Qi Wen..

Madam Wang, "A Xu~...I'm sorry, son~...if your father find out about this he will insisted your daughter must be kill~..." kissed Wang Xu's forehead...

Madam Wang smiled, "your baby is beautiful~..." she caressed the baby's head.. "what are you going to name her, A Xu??~..."

Wang Xu let out weak smile, "KuiHua~...Wang KuiHua~..."

Daiyu interrupted, "sunflower??~..could you think of different name??she's an alpha, that name sounds girly~..." said her bitterly...

Qi Wen nudged her arm, "DaiYu~..."

DaiYu, "what?~..i'm just telling the truth~...sunflowers??tch!" she spatted as she rolled her eyes...

Wang Xu glanced at DaiYu, "what about you give her names, since you help to deliver her~..."

DaiYu, "i only give names to dogs and cats not people~...you give it, but think a better one~..." she folded her arms acrossed her chest, with her bored expressions...

Qi Wen, "Can Lan~...What about Can Lan??~..."

"Wang Can Lan~..."brilliant"..." Wang Xu smiled, "that's a nice name~..."

DaiYu glared at Qi Wen, "you should save that name for your baby, you ~..."

Qi Wen smiled assuredly, "it's alright~, i could find another name for my baby~..."

DaiYu rolled her eyes, "whatever~.." she walked to the couch at the corner of the chamber, then seated on it...

"Wang Can Lan, that will be her name~..." Wang Xu smiled, but his smiles dissapeared when he feels his chest hurt that he could not breath properly, his hand clutching on his chest..

"akh!..m-mother~..." not enough with that, he felt pain in his stomach, that both of his hand hand clutched on his, that the midwife took the baby girl from him...

"nghh!, m-mother~...i-it's painful~...my stomach~...my chest~...i-i can't...b-breath~..." struggling to breath..

Qi Wen noticed blood flowing out from between Wang Xu's legs, his eyes widened in shocks, "everyone!,young master Wang's bleeding!~..." he scream in horrific..

Madam Wang was shocked at the blood on her son's legs, "A Xu-ahh!~...what's wrong with you??~..hold on!~..."

The midwife hand the baby to Qi Wen, then went to the young master's aid...

She took wang xu's wrist to feel his pulse, she looked at Madam Wang, "I'm sorry~...he cant be save~...it's time~..." Madam Wang looked at the midwife, indisbelieve, "wh-what?~.." she looked at her son...

"m-mother~..i-i..c-can't..."

"Madam Wang, "my son~, please~, hold on~...you cant leave me~..."

"i-im...s-sorry, m-mother~..." at that his breathing stop, as he closed his eyes and finally passed...

DaiYu stood up and walked to the bed...

Madam Wang, "A Xu!, please wake up!!...please dotn leave your mother!!~..." Madam Wang Sobbed at her son's dead...

The baby in Qi Wen arms started to wail as if she knew what happen, Qi Wen cooed at the wailing baby...

DaiYu glanced bitterly at the baby, "Qi Wen~, shut her up~...i cant stand listening to noise right now~..."

Qi Wen sighed at DaiYu's remarks.. "Daiyu~, she's a baby, how can you say that~..." then he sooth the baby down, "ssh~...little miss~, dont cry~, shh~..."

From outside the chamber, the peoples was informed that the baby was born is a girl, alot of negative murmurs came from the citizens at the outside, and the fact Young master wang have died due to the birth and the fact he is an alpha man....

In the inside DaiYu's next to try on her experiment...

"Madam Wang~, let me try something~..."

"Wh-what??~...my son's died~..."

DaiYu, "get away from there first~..." she pulled Madam Wang away from her son's bed, Madam Wang cant believe this girl's behavior, but she was thinking about her son, that she paid no time to judge the girl's rude personality...

DaiYu seated on the bed...she rested her hand on his chest, and leaned her ears on it...she pulled herself off him, do cpr on his chest with both of her palms extanded rested on his chest as she pumped it to get his heart beating back hoping for miracles...

She then moved on to his mouth...

She pinch his nose and her other hand on his jaw to open up his mouth, as it opened, touched against Wang Xu's mouth as she gives him a breath, then pulled up to see if his chest rise...

Everyone watched that, curious about what DaiYu is doing....

His chest hasn't rise yet, DaiYu try it again, touches the older boy's mouth and try to give a breath, then pulled up from him, then, suddenly...

Qi Wen saw Wang Xu's finger moving...

"DaiYu!~, he's moving!~..." Qi Wen exclaimed, madam Wang looked at Qi wen then at her son whose chest seems like starting to rise, she stunned that tears of joy formed her eyes and escaped to her cheeks....

As DaiYu pulled up from Wang Xu, she looked at the older man, then at his chest, that seems begin to moves...

DaiYu smirks, "its work~...He'd came back to life~..."

she get off the bed then stood, then stepped backward then went to stand besides Qi Wen...Madam Wang walk to her son's bed then took his hand into hers, "my son~ you've woken up, my dear??~..."

The midwife stunned, this is the first time she saw cases like this, an alpha man saved in childbirth, because all these while, an alpha man would died everytime they went through a childbirth...

"It's the first time in history record, an alpha man survive this~..." the midwife muttered... "its a miracle, but also, little miss will die anytime in empress dowager found out..."

DaiYu replied, "let's not think about that right now~..."

The midwife bowed her head in appologize...

1, 2, 3...

"mother~..."

Wang Xu opened his eyes, and looked at his mother, Madam Wang smiled, "thank god~, you came back my son~..."

Wang Xu smiled weakly, "where is Can Lan??~.." looking for his baby...

Madam Wang smiled then looked at Qi Wen, who walked to her then, handed the baby to Madam Wang, which madam wang took it and placed it closed to Wang Xu, her head rested on Wang Xu's arm...

Wang Xu looked at her, then caressed her face, "my daughter~..."

Again from outside the chamber, a news of Young Master Wang have came back to life, and being the first alpha who survived in the childbirth shocked them...

Back at the chamber...

"I'm afraid, i will lose my daughter~...if the queen dowager find out, Can Lan will be killed, i cant let that happen~...."

DaiYu said, "then, spend times with her while you still can~...you only have two choices, hand in your daughter or you can die with her~...now i'm regret saving your life earlier~...."

Wang Xu sighed, "Miss Daiyu~, if you dont have anything good to say, why dont you leave my chamber now??~...i dont know why are you here at the first place, but thanks, though, you helped me to deliver my child and saved my life~..."

DaiYu smirks, "well~, i do have ideas or suggestion if you want to keep your little rotten saved from the empress dowager~..."

Wang Xu sighed at that name DaiYu called his daughter, "stop calling her that~..."

DaiYu, "i call her whatever i want~..." she speaks in lazy tone, Wang Xu rolled his eyes...

"tell me your plans~..." Wang Xu said...

DaiYu, "what if we fake your daughter's death??~...you will have to pretend that you're having another baby which came out later to be a boy~..."

Wang Xu frowned in confusement, "wh-what do you mean?~.."

DaiYu, "well, i want you to pretend as if you're having another baby~...do it now~, then i'll think for the next plan~"

Madam Wang, "you mean, he have to pretend to give birth again??~.."

DaiYu, "yup~...now!"

Wang Xu nodded reluctantly, then put up an act, "akh!-nghh!-...i-i think i-i.. having another baby!-nghh!!!"

From outside the chambers people creating more ruckus at what happening insides..

"Young master wang is having another baby!~..."

inside the chamber, Wang Xu screamed as if he was having another baby, while looking at DaiYu for signal..

Baby Can Lan was held by Madam Wang...

While Wang Xu was puttin up an act, DaiYu walked to madam Wang and take baby can lan from her, as she took the infant in her arms, she glanced at Wang Xu then signalled him to stop his act, he muttered in lower voice, "you could stop the act now~.."

Wang Xu laid back his head on the pillow, DaiYu looked into Can Lan's eyes in glared then her lips muttered something showing anger to Can Lan, that makes the baby begin to whimp then sobbed loudly till it's heard to the outside...

"Congratulation, Young master it's a second baby, a baby boy~...dont worry, we're saved from the cursed!!~..." she purposely yelled so that the people from the outside could hear her...

At the outside everyone sighed in relieved...

Suddenly shrieked came from inside the chamber, "oh dear, the baby girl isn't breathing!!.."

"no!no!, what happen to my daughter?!~.."

few seconds later, "i'm sorry, your daughter had passed away~..."

"NO!IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!SAVE MY DAUGHTER!..."

Everyone outside the chamber could hear from the chamber what happened, gasped, murmurrings within each other...

They could hear DaiYu was screaming at the young master who was sad at his daughter's death...

"NO!SHE'S A CURSED AND A THREAT, ITS JUST THE RIGHT THING THAT SHE DIED!NOW STOP CRYING AND JUST BE THANKFUL THAT YOU HAVE A SON TO REPLACED HER!..."

the crowds who crowding outside the young master chamber agreed with Daiyu, little did they know it was all just an act...

The Clan Leader of Wang came and everyone bowed before him...

He have a stern and arrogant look...

"so~, is he done??what's all the ruckus inside??~..." the clan leader asked the people there..

one of the man replied, "Young master Wang gave birth to twins, a girl and a boy~..but the girl died seconds ago~..."

"Lord Wang, its a miracle that Young Miss DaiYu is helping Young master in delivering the child, he was the first alpha that was saved in a childbirth!~..."

Leader Wang shocked, "he's saved??~..."

"yes, Lord Wang~..."

The chamber's doors open and the midwife run with a bundle of white cloth in her arms, before she was about to passed the clan leader, the old man stopped her, "midwife~, what's that??~..."

"i-its the late little miss, leader Wang~..young miss DaiYu ordered to burned the body of little miss~, i have to go now~..." the midwife ran off before the clan leader could say something...

Leader Wang huffed as he walk to his son's chamebr and open the door as he walked in then closed the door behind him...

As he turned, everyone greeted him...

"Husband, you're here~..." Madam Wang greeted her husband with melancholic expression..

Leader Wang, "how's things going on??~...its a miracle that you alive, Wang Xu~..."

Wang Xu did not replied as he lied with his back facing everyone in the room, while caressing his "baby son" who was lying clsoed to him on the bed...he was sobbing soundly because of his death daughter...

Leader Wang sighed, then looked at DaiYu who was plastering her resting face...

"Black Jade Lady~...thank you for saving my son's life~...for that~, just ask for anything you wished for, i will fullfill it~..."

DaiYu smirks, "sure~..about that, i will think about it in the future, but i will keep in mind, though~..."

Leader Wang nodded, then noticed Qi Wen, "Young master Qi~..." his eyes travelled to the young man's huge belly, look of disgust was tried hard to covered, but DaiYu could see through it...

Qi Wen bowed the clan leader in respects...

"greeting, clan leader Wang~..." Leader Wang give a slight smirk at that greetings then turned to his son who was in the bed..

then he eyes at his son who was still sobbing for his daughter's death...

"enough crying~...your daughter is a cursed thats why the gods let her die~...you're the heir of this household and you got pregnant~ tch!~, how shameless~..."

Daiyu then interupted, "now that only family members are here~...and me and young master Qi~..."

Everyone attentions to DaiYu except Wang Xu...

The DaiYu continued, "there's no twins babies~...Young Master Wang given birth to a baby girl~...Wang Can Lan~...and she hasn't died yet~.." she smiled then shook her head slowly, with her arms folded acrossed her chest...

"WHAT?!.." Leader Wang snapped at that fact... "so, you all are lying to me?!..how dare you?!..."

Madam Wang shocked at what DaiYu was spilling, Wang Xu sit up and glared at DaiYu, "you little wench!what are you trying to do, you bitter!.."

DaiYu's smirks did not leave her face, didn't flinch a bit by their reactions, she looked straight at Leader Wang's eyes, then changed into her serious tone, "i know that you will kill that little rotten right after she's born if she discovered as a girl, however~...things have changed now~...everyone knows, Wang Xu's daughter have died, and he gave birth to a son~...so you dont need to worry~, she save now, the emperor dowager wont noticed that~...there's no reason for you to kill her anymore~..."

Leader Wang, "if i let her live, she will caused this kind of cases in the future!.."

DaiYu, "then, raised her right!..."

Madam Wang, "wh-what do you mean, miss DaiYu??~..."

Wang Xu, "what are you trying to say there~..."

DaiYu glanced at the baby, "that kid, could be a good use in the future~...she could be good soldier serving the stupid emperor~...why throw a good thing??~...i never praised people before, but i think having alpha female amongst us could gives a benefits you know??~...more better than an alpha male do~..."

"What I'm trying to say here is~, raised that kid as a boy until she turned 100 days, then fake her death, then, create a rumors about it, AND THEN, create a rumors, that you have adopted a daughter to replaced your death baby son~...then, raised her as a daughter, no one will know she's your biological daughter~...as to prevent her from getting an alpha male pregnant in the future, that's your job as her parent and grandparents to educate her the education, so that she know what to do or what not to do~...tell her that she could only date an omega male and stay away from alpha male or i dont know, anything like that~...there's no need to kill her~..."

Leader Wang was thinking about DaiYu's suggestion...Madam Wang looked at her son then at her husband...

"i think that's a good idea, husband~...Can Lan could be save from the empress dowager if she just live as a boy for awhile~...."

Leader Wang, "sure~...You can keep your daughter, Wang Xu~...but educate her well, do not let her be like you~...AND change your way of life~..."

Wang Xu, "th-thank you, father~..." he looked at Can Lan, then picked her up, "Can Lan~, you could stay with me~..." he kissed her forehead, then he hugged her in his embraced...

Wang Xu then looked at DaiYu serenely, "I was wrong misjudging you~..." DaiYu looking at her nails, "yeah~, you better be~..." Wang Xu smiled, "thx, DaiYu~...i will repay you back in the future~..." DaiYu looked away from her nails then looked at Wang Xu's handsome face, lustfully...

"sure~.." she replied..

Wang Xu, "let's be friends, then~..."

DaiYu, "only friends??~.." her dark sides showing, as she smirks walks to Wang Xu's bed and seated on it, ignoring leader Wang, Madam Wang and Qi Wen's reaction, "I saw everything, young master~..." her fingers travelled on Wang Xu's leg, Wang Xu's face paled and curious what this submissive girl is trying to say... "i kissed your lips~" her fingers lifted from Wang Xu's legs the brought it up to Wang Xu's lips, making him flinched at seeing the other sides of the maiden who helped in delivering his child...

"Wh-what a-are you doing, d-daiyu??~..."

"I'm claiming my paid~...it wont cost much, I just..want you to be mine~..." DaiYu said in her husky seducive tone...

"Your childbirth screams makes me ~, you have no idea~..." she smirks...

Wang Xu's parents was looking at DaiYu indisbelieve, Qi Wen was the one who feels awkward, he try to restrain DaiYu from the young master...

"E-erm~..D-daiyu~, what are you doing~, let's go home now~..." he pull daiyu's arm, but DaiYu shrugged him off, then glares at him, then continue seducing Wang Xu, dont give a damn about leader and madam Wang...

Wang Xu, "y-you want to marry me??~...you saw me giving birth earlier, you still want me??~..I'm a cursed~..."

DaiYu, "who said I'm going to marry you??~...I want us to be friends~...with benefits~...you're beautiful i couldn't resist it, i've been..observing you~..so whole me, Wang Xu~..." her hand travel to his face, then her lips touches his lips, as they kissed each other, Wang Xu's eyes widdened at Daiyu's action...

Leader Wang and Madam Wang gasped at that....

'this girl~...my son just gave birth, she's already doing inappropriate things with him?!...' Madam Wang eyes jolted in anger...

Sound of kisses heard acrossed the chamber, Wang Xu forced to give in, he know this is wrong, but it feels good at the same time...

He feels humiliated that he the alpha become a dominant to submissive girl...but somehow he feels inferior infront of her...

Well, what can he says...she saw his everything, his weaknesses, so why not...agreeing to be her friend with benefits??no women wants to have him as their husband as he is already become a cursed man...

The kissed ended, Daiyu's face 2 inches away from his face, looking menacingly at him, then asked, "so??~.."

Wang Xu, "y-yes~...I'm yours~..."

DaiYu smirks, "cool~.." then continued kissing few minutes more, until they were interrupted by Can Lan's whimp, the parents sighed in relief, that this immorally things ended, Qi Wen muttered 'thank god~...'

The two released the kisses, Wang Xu looked down at his baby, then smiled, "mm~, i think she's hungry~..."

DaiYu frowned, "haish~...what an interupter~..." she glared at the baby, "i hate you~.." Wang Xu blinked, "DaiYu~...she's a baby~..." DaiYu, "yeah~, babies are annoying~, well, then, i'm leaving~..." she get off the bed, "let's go, Qi Wen~.." then dragged Qi Wen with her, then she left the chamber with her bitterness...

Wang Xu smiled, "tch!~ bitter maiden~..." then glanced down at his baby, "Can Lan~..." he smiled...

"What an immoral maiden!...how could she do something inappropriate with you infrotn of your parents?!..."

"I really dont like the maiden, except she helped our Xu to deliver his baby and saved his life~...aiyo~..."

"Friends with benefits??what is that, Wang Xu, that you just agreed with her?!..."

Wang Xu looked at his parents awkward, "erm...hehe~..it's like bestfriends~...very close friends~" 

"then why are you two kissing liek that earlier?~.."

Wang Xu, "well~, you know Black Jade Maiden~...she treat everything and everyone equally~...hehe~...she did that to women too~...erm, fuqin, muqin, i need to feed my daughter, can i be alone??"

"sure~..we'll leave you alone~...let's go, milady~..." leader wang left with Madam Wang...

Now left Wang Xu alone in his room...he'd already informed that he have the ability to feed so he did as he was instructed even before he gave birth to his daughter...

________________________________________________________________________________

DaiYu walked Qi Wen back to his home, as they have reached the Qi household..

Qi Wen smiled at DaiYu as he walked home after waving goodbye at her, DaiYu remind him abotu earlier, "hey~, i will inform you if i find a place!.."

Qi Wen, "okay~...thx, DaiYu~..." he waved her back, then went inside...

DaiYu then went back to her home at Hua Household, she went inside the mansion belongs to her and her mother...

Looking for her mother, she went at the backyard and saw her mother was strenghtening his swordskills...

The backyard was a closed area tht no one could see or knows that Lord WuXie was practicing sword skills, if anyone knows he will be in trouble, as Hua Xiong forbids him to learn any martial arts...as having omega male skillfull in martial art is kind of tabboo....

She walked to the hut, then seated on the bench while watching Lord WuXie who was busy focusing his moves....

folding her arms acrossed her chest, as she watched her mother like an eagle observing its prey...

With a smirk drawing her lips...

'if only he wasnt my mother~...' she muttered in her thoughts with smirks...

After finished practicing, Lord Wuxia then realised his daughter was observing him...

Wu Xie went to the hut then glanced at his daughter as he put his sword on the table then take a seat on the bench...

"ahh~ you're back??~..."

"yeah~..."

"i heard you help an alpha man in delivering his baby??~..."

"rumors fly fast~...yup i did~..."

"and he is the first alpha that survive childbirtj??~..." he smirks, "im proud that you're my little girl~..." he caressed his daughter's face...

Daiyu smirks, "hmm~..." then, she realised something,
"mother~...i see you have mastered your fighting skill??.."

"So??~..."

"you have been practicing for a long time~, why dont you start use that on the bastard Hua Xiong and take over leadership of this household??~..." DaiYu suggest to her mother...

Wu Xie, "i told you~, i dont mind being sent off to be a gisaeng~...i have no interest in leading this sect~..."

DaiYu, "yeah~, i told you as well~...you're too old to be a gisaeng, no alpha man wants to see an omega with a daughter performing on stage~...why dont you try offer yourself to the emperor, instead??who knows he'll accept you to be the 3rd empress??~..."

Wu Xie, "why dont you offer yourself to the crown prince, atleast you could be the future empress of northern qi instead of sticking on to your dreams of being a flutist~..."

DaiYu plastering a disgust facial expression, "tch!..i heard that stupid crown prince wants to find someone resembled his late stepmother~..."

Wu Xie, "you do have his resemblance~, but you dont have his gentle personality~..too bad~..."

DaiYu laughed playing with her hairs, "good then~, i dont need trying hard to impress him~..plus, I'm Hua Daiyu~, without being Wei Ying, i could get 100 of alphas and omegas fall over me with just a click of fingers, while being a submissive girl, so, who cares about marriage, who cares about powers, when i can have authorities by just shotting a death glares~"

Wu Xie, "then what are you planning to become if not getting married??~..."

DaiYu, "hm~....a flutist~.." she smirks, Wu Xie widdened his eyes, he whacked his daughter's head, "akh!, mother!!" DaiYu yelled at Lord WuXie for whacking her head that she pouted..

Wu Xie, "i told you to quit having that kind of ambition!...i dont care if you want to serve the emperor as his soldier or his court lady, just, NOT being a flutist!..." he scolded her like most of asian mother he is...

DaiYu, "mother~, I'm sorry but there's nothing you can stop me~...calm down~, i'm not afraid of Wei Ying~..." she scoffed arrogantly...

Wu Xie, "you arrogant brat!..you keep bragging that you're not scared of Wei Ying, if he appeared infront of you, then, serves you right!~.."

DaiYu making faces, "whatever~..." She get off the bench, "I'm going to my room to sleep~, wake me up at 8~..." before Wu Xie could protest she's already dashed inside the house then went into her room...

"right~...that stubborn girl causing me headache everyday~..."

______________________________________________________________________________

Cloud Recesss, Gusu...

Nightless Palace, one of the palace in Cloud recesses dwelling place of the Empress Dowager...

The Empress dowager was drinking the glass of wine in her hand, then came one of her handmaiden into her chamber..

"Your Highness~, we have brought a new handmaiden to you, she's from the Southern Zhou~..."

"let her in~.." she ordered the handmaiden..

The handmaiden walked to the chamber door, then ushered the new handmaiden to come in...

The new handmaiden was so young, cute with sweet and bubbly personality...her face plastered a cheerful smile...

The new handmaiden stood infront of the Fu Yuan, then greet the empress dowager,

"Greetings, Empress Dowager Fu Yuan~, i am your new handmaiden, Ai Bing of Southern Zhou!~...its pleasure to meet you!~..." she bowed while waiting for empress dowager to command her to rise...

"you may rise~..." She said with her cold facial expressions...

The young handmaiden rise with smile plastered in her face...

'this girl is pretty~...and i dont like her~...'

she looked at that girl showing dislike towards that girl but she control her face, who knows, this girl could be more useful than the other handmaidens she have right now...

"Ai Bing~..." she stood then walked to the girl, "you're pretty~...and cute and...i dont think you are suit to be one of my handmaiden~...you want to work with me you have to control your expressions~..."

Ai Bing keep her cheery smiles, "I'm sorry that i cannot change the personality that you want, Your Highness~, but dont worry, i will be the most loyal and best handmaiden you ever have~, just count on me~..." she speaks in confidence which stunned the empress of girl's braveness...

There is no flinch when she clearly showing her displeasedness towards the young girl, she like that, although she do not like how pretty she is...

Empress dowager, "hm~, i like your confidence~, sure, i will give you chance~...from now on you will be working closed to me~...Ye Xun, take her to change into her uniform~...After changing into uniform i will show you some place that you need to go everyday with me~...

Ye Xun, "yes, Your Highness~..."

"Miss Ai Bing, follow me~.."

Ai Bing nodded, then followed the older Handmaiden left from the Empress Dowager's chamber to the maid's quarter...

As she have changed into the handmaiden's uniform, then only she went to the Empress Dowager's chamber...

"Your Highness, Ai Bing's here~.." Ai Bing greets the empress dowager, then a proud smile appeared in the queen's face...

"good~..follow me, I'll show you some place~...the place i never showed to my son, and grandson..."

"Yes, Your highness!~"

________________________________________________________________________________
At the empress dowager's secret dungeon, Dowager Fu Yuan and her new young handmaiden was having a tour...

The atmosphere was dark, and screams of omega men being torture by guards echoed through the atmosphere...

Although the place looks scary, cheery expressions on Ai Bing face did not left on her, althougj she flinched abit...

Fuyuan observed her, "you seems to like this place, arent you, though you seems flinching abit?..."

Ai Bing blinked in confused, "should i be scared about it??~...I will like whatever you like, your highness, i dont dare to dislike what you like..." she smiles sweetly...

Fuyuan smiled at this girl's unique personality, shes very different from her other handmaidens who see the dungeon when they first came in to work with her...

Ai Bing asked, "Your Highness, if i may ask, why is there's dungeon here, and what purpose it is were built here??~..."

Fuyuan, "looked around you~...what did you see?~..."

Ai Bing looked around her...

dungeons, with each bars has one beautiful poor men inside, even though they supposed to be looking like an animals, but their beauties still stays with them even though some have scars due to the tortures in the dungeon....

One omega was screaming and pleading  because of being torture by the guards...

As if they were being forced into ...

Listening to that, Ai Bing feel pity but she keeps her cheery face...

"hmm~ seems scary but fun...that screaming sounds like a good musics in my ears~...but who are they, your highness??~..."

Fuyuan starting to like that girl infront of her...

"they are the stubborn omega male who refused to hand in their daughters, they try to disrespect the laws and caused danger to the peoples
especially, to the alpha males and submissive girls like us...they try to outshined our beauty and makes all the alpha males forget about our existance...their daughhters are cursed and need to be killed...but these beast...didnt hand them in and rather being locked like this....because of their stubborness, they were being tortured here everyday~..."

Ai bing nodded in understanding, "ahh~ cool~...they are indeed beautiful too-"

this statement made fuyuan to glared at the young girl, "dont say that!they are not beautiful~...they are the most ugliest creature i ever seen~..." she snapped...

Ai Bing, "forgive me, your majesty~...they are beautiful but their beauties couldn't outshined you~ you are the most beautiful ones on earth~" praised Ai Bing...

FuYuan smiled as she was touched by AiBing's compliments...
"hm~ Aibing-ah~ i just know you, but i think i like you already~...you know how to flutter me and makes me feel confident in myself~..."

Ai Bing chuckled, "hehe~, i just like you so much, Your Highness~ moreover, im your big fan ever since i was little, who have been supporting you destroying these cursed peoples~...in fact, i too hated these cursed kinds~..." said her, showing hatred in her face...

Fuyuan like this girl more, knowing this girl had been her supporter, "i'm glad~. there's someone like me~...I think we will get along torturing these faggots here~..." Fuyuan smirks...

Ai Bing, "hmm~ of course, your highness~...it had been my dreams,anyway~..." 

They were walking through the hallway, till they stopped at the last cell, where Prince YunXi of Southern Zhou,  was in...

FuYuan, "here is our eldest and first one who occupied this cell~...it has been 19 years he was here~....Prince YunXi of Southern Zhou~..." Fuyuan ushered Aibing to meet the oldest prisoner who was sitting on the bed on the cell...

Ai Bing's bright expression suddenly reverted indifference as the familliar name was mention, as she looked at the cell, her wretched, but she managed to control her expression not to get noticed by fuyuan...YunXi was plastering his blank expression as usual...

"ahh~...he is eldest??~...a prince of Southern Zhou??~..." Aibing asked in confusement...

Fuyuan, "yes...i think you know him~, he is one of the prince of your country~..."

Ai Bing, "hm~...i do know him, i heard alot about him, he is the prince that have been banished from his own father's country, however, i'd  got to greet him, after all, he is of royal blood~...your highness, may i walked in??~..." 

Fuyuan looked at Ai Bing then smiled, "sure, Ai Bing, you may~..." she glanced at those guards, "unlocked the cell~..." 

one of the guard went to unlock the cell and open the cell door...As the cell open, Ai Bing slowly walked in ahead Fuyuan, slowly walked closer towards the beautiful man in dull robe...

Since Fuyuan stood behind her, the young girl's face changed into melancholic but cold expressions, while Fuyuan is not watching...

Ai Bing seems stunned looking at the man infront of her, his condition's worse...

wounds and scars everyone, he is suffering in this place...

The man didn't noticed her, until, the girl's hand touched his face gently, YunXi slowly look at the delicate soft hand, as his eyes travelled up to looked at a young girl who is probably in her teens...

He was confused looking at the girl looking at him as if she is longing for him, hey eyes was glassy, but she looks like trying to hold her tears from falling and he could see she's trying to controlled her expressions...

'who is this girl?~...why is she caressing my face with that kind of expression~...do i know her??or probably, she knows me??~...' 

The atmosphere was awkward for Fuyuan, Fuyuan starting to get a bit suspiscious by Ai Bing's action, although she didn't see her face...

While, Ai Bing, 'please forgive me~...because of me, you end up this way when you're supposed to live like royalties in the palace~..."

"Ai Bing~...are you..probably alright??~.." Fuyuan voice interrupt Ai Bing as the younger girl snapped off from her thoughts, "ah~, i-i'm alright, your highness~..." she wiped her tears, then looked at Fuyuan with her normal expressions...

"it's just~...seeing him so ugly makes me wanna cry~...that's it~..." her face plasterring disgust face as she speaks about the former prince of southern qi...

Fuyuan smirks, "of course~...but seeing him suffer is my happiness~....creatures like him shouldn't have existed~..." 

Aibing agreeing Fuyuan, "that's right, Your Highness~..." but who knows at the back of her head is cursing the queen...

YunXi, 'she's the empress dowager's new handmaiden??~...'

Fuyuan, "hmm~, YunXi~, i introduce you to my new handmaiden, Ai Bing of Southern Zhou~..." 

"Ai Bing likes to greet you, Your Highness Prince YunXi~..."

Ai Bing plastering resting face looking at YunXi, but she bowed to him anyway, puting her hand togather infront of her while greeting him...

YunXi didn't react at that greeting, keeping up his blank expression...

Fuyuan, "hmm~...Ai Bing~...from now on i'm trusting these filths under your responsibilities~, these guards will listen to you, and from now on you will stand closed to me, understood??~...I'm going to fire some of my handmaiden, because they are useless~..." 

Ai bing smiled, "sure, your highness, i promise i will serve you in most loyalty~..." 

Fuyuan, "hmm~, that's good~..." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Emperor Lan who had just finished having audience with the ministers, went back to his Quarter, followed by his most loyal and trusted servant, Eunuch Qin...

Entered his chamber as he walked straight to his reading table and seat on it, his eunuch stood by him...

He thinking back what he had just been informed at the court earlier...

"The King and the whole royal family of Southern Zhou have all died??~..." Emperor Lan looked at his eunuch, "Qin~, do you informed about this as well??~..." 

Qin, "answering Your Majesty~, i heard that they all have been swapped away by the current ruler of Southern Zhou 5 years ago, only now they discovers it~..." 

Emperor Lan, "who is their current ruler now??~..." 

Qin, "I heard the current ruler is a young and mysterious empress, no one ever seen her face before, not even her own peoples except her most loyal and trusted servants in the palace~....to her enemies she is ruthless but to the peoples who looked up to her, she is wise and great ruler~...I guest, she's the one who had swapped all the previous king and the whole royal families because of grudges~...." 

Emperor Lan, "what about her family background??~...did you heard anything about which family she came from??~..."

Qin, "some said she is a daughter of an ordinary commoner, some said she is the daughter of one of the neglected omega prince of Southern Zhou who came back to avenged the family who have caused her mother's lives like hell~..." 

Emperor Lan sighed, "i cant believe the great king zhou's reigns also the whole previous royal family's ended up being destroy in the hands of a commoner young girl~...i wonder if my daughter were still alive, she will do the same to avenged her mother who have been killed unfairly~..." 

Qin sighed seeing his master keep thinking about his late beloved empress and the 1st princess Xiurong..

Emperor Lan looked at Qin, "have you found any trace of information about my empress corpse or anything left of him, or my daughter's corpse, perhaps??~..." 

Qin guiltily bowed down his head appologetically, "forgive me, your highness, we have not found anything yet~...however the folks about the empress keep getting popular around our land also outside our land~..." 

Qin, "today, another 2 cases because of the wandering spirit of his majesty, one was found hanging livelessly in his chamber, one jumped himself off the cliff near the place of Yunmeng where his majesty's dead body have found~..." 

Emperor Lan listening intendtively at that..

Qin continued, "another cases of 2 alpha men died in labor, baby girls being killed under the instruction of the laws, and first alpha male saved from death due to childbirth by Miss DaiYu of Hua Household~..." 

Emperor Lan, "miss daiyu??~...the Black Jade beauty??~.." 

Qin, "yes, your majesty~...it is from the Wang Household, Young Master Wang Xu was impregnated by some unknown alpha girl who probably escaped from dead punishment, he gave birth this morning to twins, girl and boy and but luckily the baby girl died out of sudden and only the boy survived...Young Master Wang nearly died but Miss DaiYu was there and she saved him~..." 

Emperor Lan nodded, "there's an alpha girl amongst us??~...alot of the alpha men's lives have been taken away due to childbirth, i guest, it is the alpha girl doing??~...most of them are the sons of the higher rank nobles and ministers, arent they??~..." 

Qin, "yes, your majesty~..." 

'that alpha girl could probably be Xiurong, who was still alive??~...i should find information about her~...' emperor lan thoughts...

"Qin~...i want you to find that alpha girl and find informations about her~..." 

"Your majesty~, you think the alpha girl is Princess Xiurong??~..." 

Wangji silenced for awhile before he nodded, "she could probably be~...and i decided to take a break from being the emperor and wander around Northern Qi  while looking information of my wife's corpse and about my daughter's whereabout~...I will hand over this responsibility to my son, i believe he will handle the country issues wisely~..." 

No matter how he wants to stop the emperor, he cant...the emperor's will never get back on his word, so he nodded regardlessly, "whatever your decisions are, i wish you luck, your majesty~..." 

Wangji smiled, "thank you, Qin~...you are my most loyal servants out of all~..." 

________________________________________________________________________________