Characters

The Man Who Plays The Flute At Night

Hello, Hello, fellow Wattpad-ers!~, especially my fellow, Yizhan, the Untamed and WangXian fans out there!~...

This is my first publish story of WangXian...

This story is a Horror, fantasy, historical, , and mpreg content, so if you are homophobic to mpreg i discourage you to read this, but for those who is addicted to mpreg fanfics, you are welcome to enjoy reading this story. 

Alot of facts here in this story, is from my own imaginations, from uncyclopedia, from movies and from other fanfics...

This is an mpreg world story so, bear with it, cuz, there will be alot of nonsense facts here, but since this is a fantasy and imagination so i hope you could bear with it without getting cringe~.....

This Horror concept will be taken from a Malaysian-Indonesian-Bruneian legend ghost, called pontianak or kuntilanak, a woman who died during child labor, So Wei Wu Xian's character here will be like a pontianak role but he is a man right...however once again, it's an mpreg world, guys. 

Facts of this story which is my own imaginations and theories i created myself...

This kind of world is an Alternate universe of the world, we, real lives human lives right  now. Alternate universe where lives 2 genders with each gender have their dominants and submissive types. There is Dominants men(the normal ones we live with today), Submissive born men, Dominant born girls(mighty rare), and Submissive girls(the normal ones)

Dominant men are like the normal men we live with today, the ones who were born of a female's womb, they are considered stronger in physically and emotionally. They are considered the head of the family and rule over girls. Egoes and rarely find ones who could melt their egoes. They could impregnate a submissive men and submissive girls, but they cannot impregnate a dominant girls, as dominant girls are meant to dominate or rule the dominant men. Dominant men could be impregnated by the dominant girls, which is a cursed and could lead to death during the childbirth, if those type of men are not careful enough to avoid themselves for falling such types of women..Dominant men will feel threatened by the existance of the female dominant as they could also be rivals to each other. 

As for Dominant girls, these types of girls are those girls who were born of a male's womb, and is very rare to exist. Most Dominants born girls in Northern Qi, were executed to death right after they were born and discovered  by capitals, most of time they will be discovered. Some of them will be aborted even before they could be born. If their male mothers refused to hand them over, their male mothers will be executed along with them. Dominant girls are the most mightiest being, they are not meant to give birth to child, but they could impregnate submissive and dominant men. They cannot impregnate submissive women. Dominant girls are usually the most beautiful beings that could surpassed the most beautiful submissive women on earth, that's why they are threats to submissive women in terms of visualities. In terms of strength and abilities, they are threat to male dominants. The reasons why they were being Executed as an infants or being aborted is because they are a threat and a cursed that could bring disasters to all men. One of the reason is because they could impregnate even the dominant males, which will lead to bad consequences. Dominant males that accidentally fell for these types of women, will fall into a curse moreover when they try to make love to them. The dominant males will get pregnant, and there's no way they could abort it, because it's useless...aborting or giving birth to it, those men will die eventually. 

As for Submissive men, they are the men who were born of a male's womb, or born with womb(if ones born of female's womb). In Wei Ying's case he was born of a female mother, and was born as a submissive male. Amongst all the societies in that era, Submissive men are considered a cursed, the weakest being and lowliest in societies. Even lowlier than submissive women. Submissive men are the most suffering ones of all human in that universe. As they are despised by their own families despites being a nobles or not. Some were sold off to the gisaengs house at the earliest age, some still allowed to stay in their household but being outcasted, and some were always being harrassed ually by the dominant men or harrassed physically by the submissive women due to jaelousy. Not only that, their biggest fears is when they are pregnant, they have to bear the consequences of losing their daughters, if they turned out to be girls and discovers by capitals. If they refused to hand their daughters over they will be killed along with their daughters they gave birth to. most of these happened to  male gisaengs, or the ones who were born as a noble. As for male submissive who were born as a commoners especially those who lives in rural borders, were much safer for them to give birth and raised the children especially their daughters there..their daughters were forbidden to enter the city as they were afraid of being caught. In terms of physical they are stronger than submissive female, meanwhile for emotions they are weaker than submissive women, even more sensitive than submissive women. with dominant men, submissive men are weaker in physically. Compare visuals with the submissive women, Submissive men surpassed the most beautiful submissive women, and much more talented than them. In Gisaengs house gentlemen will fills the tavern to look for male gisaengs, and they want the male gisaengs to served them with their body, however, it's very rare for a male gisaengs to serve those gentlemen with their bodies although one or three of them would. They will not die even if they give birth to a dominant girl's baby like what will happen to dominant boys...

Submissive women is a normal women that was born of a females womb. Stronger in emotions than submissive men, but weaker in physically compare to submissive male and dominant men and girls. Most of submissive women feel threatened by the existance of dominant girls and submissive men due to their outstanding visuals that could outshined them, but some admires them. Submissive women will bully the submissive men due to jaelousy of their beautiies and talents which surpassed them. Even the submissive women are physically weak, but the submissive men dont dare to fight them back when being bullied as no one would sides them. Submissive women are almost forgotten by gentlemen because the existance of submissive men. 

Here's are the Explaination  of how this world of creation works just in case everyones confused of the facts of this stories. 

So, without further a do...let me introduced you the characters...Starting with our protagonist Wei Ying, his husband Emperor Wang Ji, his lovechild with Emperor Wang Ji, the black Jade lady DaiYu, the outgoing noble boy Xiao Yang, The emperor's little punk Xia Yu,  the main antagonist empress dowager and 2nd empress, The beautiful foster mother of DaiYu Lord Wu Xie, The handsome 3rd rank noble Lord Yehua, and lastly the beautiful gisaeng DaiYu's boy Xue Yang who will later be the crown prince consort...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Wei Ying

played by: Xiao Zhan

Full name: Wei WuXian

Nickname: The Face of Northern Qi, Northern Qi's Beautiful Rose

children: 1 daughter(Princess XiuRong)

Spouse: Emperor Lan Wang Ji of Northern Qi

Friends/Associations: Mimi, Mei Xiu, Ling Ling(bestfriends), Kai, Luhan, YiXing, Yifan and Zitao(hardcore fans/didi)

-Chenqing Flute spirit/Unrestful Spirit

-former Northern Qi Gisaeng man, 1st Empress of Emperor Lan Wang Ji

-the famous ghost of Northern Qi

Summary: The famous restless spirit of Northern Qi, who will play the flute every night. One who was chosen to listen to the sound of his flute will suffer an unpeaceful lives which will lead them to be haunted by his spirit which will drive them insane and decided to end their own lives. Originally was the famous gisaeng man from 16 years ago who possessed an exquisite beauty that could surpassed most beautiful girls in the world. The first love and first empress of emperor Wang Ji. Live a happy life with the emperor, hwoever due to Wei Ying carrying a daughter which is a curse and a threat, unwillingly to get rid of the baby, he leave northern qi for awhile, so he could give birth to his daughter as suggested by the empress dowager. However, in his way to hsi destination he faced an injustice and cruel tortures from a group of assassins, which caused him to give birth to his daughter in full of agony, despite that torturous situation he had to bear. Before he could even hold his daughter, he was stabbed on his abdoment, which caused him to suffer slow death. On the brink of his dead, he swore vengeance for his injustice death and for taking his child away from him, that he will come back from the death and will haunt the land of Northern Qi, using his flute which he will play every night at the same time of his death. He will choose people who will listen to his flute that caused the chosen one to suffer unpeacefulness being haunt by his vengeful spirits that could lead them to insanity and suicide...

Emperor Lan Wang Ji/Lan Zhan

Played by: Wang Yibo

Issue: Princess XiuRong, Crown Prince Xia Yu

Spouse: 1st Empress Wei Ying(deceased), 2nd Empress Rong Le

Summary: Emperor Lan Wang Ji is the ruler of Northern Qi, son of late Emperor Lan QiRen and Empress dowager Fu Yuan. He becomes ruler when he was just 13. He is not just handsome and wise Emperor but also virtous and kindhearted and very generous to the ones who is in need. He is the husband of Wei Ying and the father of his child. devastated on the death of his beloved 1st empress and the lost of his newborn daughter, he spends 16 years to look for his wife's tomb and try to look for his missing little princess. However his care and responsibility as the emperor to his country and a father to crown prince XiaYu never once he neglected.

 

Hua DaiYu

Played by: OC

Nickname: The face of Northern Qi,Wei Ying's reincarnation, Black Jade Beauty, Black Jade Lady, miss cold blooded, Demon Lady, WangXian's LoveChild

Parents: Nobleman Lord Hua Wu Xie(foster mother)

Likes: Hunting animals, money, Martial arts, flute(never held one), wanders the night in the forest till morning, sleep during daylights, daydreaming, challenging activities, being mad, make kids cry, bullying(not too much though) and hitting Xiao Yang(her guy friend), ruining enemies life, breaking people.

Dislikes: Mother's nagging, Wei Ying, Xiao Yang keeps mentioning about the story of Wei Ying, Emperor Wang Ji, Northern Qi's people, Kids, flowers, light colours, lame and stupid guys trying to act cool when proposing her, marriage, love and men, girls giggling, and daylights. 

Friends/association: Xiao Yang(Young nobleman who always disguised as a commoner), Si Zhui(secret admire), Jin Ling, JingYi, Xue Yang(friend with benefits) and Crown Prince Xia Yu(frenemy)

Summary: 7th rank noble. Dai Yu is a 16 years old teenaged daughter of a feminine Beautiful nobleman named Lord Hua Wu Xie. DaiYu was known for her Exquisite Beauty that could be stood at the same level as the late wei ying. She replaces Wei Ying as the face of northern Qi, and was given the title as Black Jade Beauty after 16 years of his death. Although she is as beautiful as wei ying, her behavior and personality seems to be an opposite from wei ying, who is gentle and soft. Daiyu is more harsher, violence, quick tempers, ignorant, rebellious, stubborn, savage, obnoxious, materialistic, literally hates everything that existed in the world especially the ghost weiying and emperor wang ji's tale. Rumours of Ghost of weiying's cursed on northern qi seems to be a joke to DaiYu, when everyone was staying home at night, she wanders the night in the forest doing her hunting and etc. Her one and only ambition as she was born is to be the famous and respected flutist of northern qi, although she never held one before. However, later her ambitions change ultimately when she discovers a whole truth of her true origin as she started being haunt by Wei Ying's vengeful spirit when she found the cursed chenqing flute at the forest and started to play it.

'

Nobleman, Young master Xiao Yang

Played by: Leo Wu

Parents/Guardian: Lord Xiao JiangCheng(uncle)

Friends/association: DaiYu(Bestfriend/crush/lover), Xueyang(rival/friend), Si Zhui(rival/friend), Jin Ling, JingYi, Crown Prince Xia Yu

-Xiao Yang is an 8th rank noble. DaiYu's childhood bestfriend, who have been conducting a ual feelings for her. He is of a wealthy noble family background but was outcasted due to his status being an orphan, he was raised by his caring uncle, but was always insulted by his brothers and other families of his household. Jiang Cheng, his uncle always acts cold towards him, but deep insides him he really cares for him, though he never shows it. So, rather staying home as noble young master, he rathered went to mix with commoners by dressing up as one of them, befriend with other outcasted noble children and sharing story about ghost of weiying that have been his favourite story ever since he was little. His friends is  DaiYu and his 3 other friends from southern zhou who came to visit, Sizhui, JinLing and JingYi, who always gathered with him for new story of weiying to hear. He also have a big hidden secret which he made a vow ever since he was a little boy, a vow that will cost him his own life. 

Crown Prince Xia Yu

Played by: Li Bowen

parents/guardian: Emperor Lan Wang Ji(father), 2nd Empress Rong Le(mother), Wei Ying(stepmother)

Sibling: Princess Xiu Rong

Friends/association: DaiYu(frenemy/Rival), Xueyang(lover/royal consort), Xiao Yang, Si Zhui, Jin Ling and JingYi...

-Xia Yu is the son of Emperor Wang Ji and Empress Rong Le. He is very loyal to his father and very closed to him along his growing up. Ever since he was young his father always tell him story about his first love that is the 1st empress wei ying, Xia Yu growing up becoming fonds of this wei ying's tale and really admire his beauty. His mother always nags at him to stop admiring the 1st empress but he always ignore it. He is as generous and as wise as his father, and give his whole dedication towards his country and people. He always wanders to the northern qi borders dressing up as a commoner, to study the lifestyle of the commoners while observing if there's maybe he could help them in progressing their life welfare. His goals is to find for a female version of his stepmother as his consort and rule northern qi togather with her, as what he always told his father...

Empress dowager Fu Yuan

Played by: Tian Hua Rong

-Empress Wang Ji's mother. She is an evil Queen whose heart fills with grudges, hatred and envy towards anyone who dared to outshined her beauty except her niece, Empress Rong Le. She will kill anyone regardless beautiful men,women or children who try outshined her or the simplest thing she will do is to ruin their lives if she choose to not kill them.

 

2nd Empress Rong Le/Princess Rong Le of Southern Qi

-2nd Empress of Emperor Wang Ji. Crown Prince Xia Yu's mother. Empress Dowager's niece. Rong le was raised by her aunt, and she have been developing her feelings towards the emperor wang ji, unfortunately wang ji never returned back his feelings to her though when teh yare already bethroted to each other after the death of wei ying. She hates Wei Ying for taking her man and her son's heart. She hates it when her son keep admiring teh first empress..and the fact that wei ying still held the title of 1st empress even he is already dead instead of her, makes her mad even more.

 

Lord Hua Wu Xie

-DaiYu's mother

-One of the beautiful and feminine nobleman who meant to bear and gives birth to child...

Summary: 7th rank noble family background. Lord Wu Xie is DaiYu's foster mother who took her in as his own ever since she was an infant right after he had been forced to get rid of his unborn daughter by his own relatives of the Hua household. He was once by a nobleman who have been obsessed of him, that caused him to get pregnant and suffered a long time depressions because of that,until Daiyu came into his life. He loves his daughter even though she is not of his blood, loves her with all his life even though she's a headache and a pain in the most of time. he always nags at her till she get bored and knocked down. 

Lord Ye Hua

-3rd rank Noble of Northern Qi, who is obsessed of Hua Wu Xie, that had drive him to do wrong things to him in his past, and impregnate him. The father of Hua Wu Xie's late daughter. 16 years have passed he still being haunt by his mistakes, and always follow up Hua Wu Xie's life with his foster daughter, while finding the right time to meet him and ask for forgiveness from him. 

Xue Yang

Played by: Wang HaoXuan

Royal status/position/social class: Gisaeng of Yun Meng, Crown Prince Consort(Crown Prince Xia Yu's wife)....

Friends/Association: Crown Prince Xia Yu(Lover/Future husband), DaiYu(crush/friends with benefits), Xiao Yang, Si Zhui, Jin Ling and JingYi

Summary: Xue Yang is a newcomer gisaeng of YunMeng who came from Qing San the city that was known as the most undeveloped one in Northern Qi. He was always being bullied by the mean gisaengs women out of jaelousy for his beauty and his lowly family background and from where he came. He always isolated himself from the other gisaengs as he is an introvert person, who afraid to make friends. He first fell for DaiYu after she saved him from being bullied by the mean gisaengs ladies who was jaelous of him. Then later, he meet the crown prince Xia Yu, the crown prince fell for him as he reminds him of his stepmother, Wei Ying. He too unrealisingly have fallen for Xia Yu, and later they got married and Xue Yang becomes the Crown Princess.

AiBing

played by: OC

Royal status/position/social class: unknown(citizen of Southern Zhou)

-A mysterious grudgeful lady who came from the Southern Zhou, who keep a long grudge towards Fu Yuan, the Empress Dowager of Northern qi for some reason.