Chapter 4

The Man Who Plays The Flute At Night

"yaaaaawn!~..." 

It's 7 am, DaiYu let out a loud yawn as she just woke up from her sleeps at the pavillion where she slept that night...

Didn't realised a dripped of fresh blood on her right cheek. 

As she was about to reached her eyes, her right hand touched her right cheek, confused, she felt a liquid on her cheeks, as she looked at it, to her surprised it is similar like blood, well she could easily detect a blood as she killed people alot of times..

she smells it, "erk!~..it is a blood!~.." she exclaimed... "but how this things get on me??~..." she lifted her eyebrow in confusion, as she stood up on the bench, then climbed on the pavillion's rod, her two feets stepping on the plank, as she tiptoed looking over the pavillion's roof for a dead corpse or something that probably had just being killed that night, then his body was dumped on the rooftop, then the blood drop on her cheeks...ewww~...how disgusting it could be, luckily DaiYu got used to have bloods in her hands...

When she sees over the rooftop,she sees nothing~...nor any traces of a bloods or something...someone might pranked on her with this stupid trick~...

She rubbed that bloods on her cheeks harshly, she dont like this~...no one ever dare to try this kind of pranks on her~..whoever did this??~...

While she was still in the back of her mind, questioning her suspiscion, she heard Xiao Yang's voice calling her name, he came along with the other friends from Southern Zhou towards the pavillion, with Xue Yang with them who probably looking for DaiYu...

"yah!~..DaiYu!~" 

The four friends and XueYang came into the pavillion seeing DaiYu who was standing on the plank looking for something over the rooftop with her suspiscious facial expressions, they noticed her cheek had blood stained on it....

they were curious on why DaiYu was standing on the plank, Xue Yang was worry, he afraid that his crush would fell...

"Yah~...DaiYu what are you doing up there??~..." Xiao Yang asked curious, Jin Ling turned to ask, "you seems like you're searching for something??~.." Jing Yi turned to question, "yah~,arent you afraid of falling down off that??you're a woman, you shouldn't be doing that~...or else you will get a scar and you cant marry a prince~..." 

Si Zhui, "do you want me to help you??~..." 

Xue Yang, "Y-young miss daiyu~...there's a blood stains on your cheek~, are you hurt??~" ask out of concerned and worry in his gentle voice, Si Zhui glares at Xue Yang whose trying to act worry for his DaiYu...

Xiao Yang a bit frustrate that DaiYu didn't replied to their questions, and treat them as if they are winds...

"Yah~, why aren't you answering us??~...we feel like winds here??~..." 

DaiYu groaned in frustration, as she rested her heels on the plank, looking suspisciously at her friends with her anger...amongst all of them there, Xiao Yang who always without getting tired...

She looked at Xiao Yang like she's going to kill him, "you!...how dare you?!.." she mutttered in gritted teeth out of anger, as she jumped over the bench from the plank to the ground, then immediately walked over to Xiao Yang in anger, as she grabbed his collar harshly, she dragged and banged him on the square pole behind her, then scowled at him angrily making the other friends gulped at DaiYu who was turning into a lionness, while Xue Yang flinched in fear...

"WHAT DID YOU DO WHILE I WAS SLEEPING?!.." her hand still grasping on his collar, eyes looking deadly into the Xiao Young Nobleman...

"wh-what-" Xiao Yang stuttering,he was confused at his bestfriend's sudden temper, his words was cut off by DaiYu snapping at him with her screaming voice right to his face, "ANSWER ME!" she thumped his back once again on the pole, then speak in gritted teeth furiously, "did you~..drop this blood on my face?!YOU SON OF A !" She yelled at him at the last of her questions, he flinched a bit, and winced at his aching back, because of the harsh bangs on him, he yelled at her in bewildered...

"I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!THIS BLOOD-" he paused as he sighed shutting his eyes to calm down, feeling abit offended by his friend's accusations on him, he tried to calm down although DaiYu's grasped on his robe still on, he speaks in low and trying to 'calm' tone of voice, as he opened his eyes, "yah~, you know i never killed people before, and i'm afraid of blood~...so how can you think i would dropped that blood on you??~..." He cant believe his bestfriend would treat him this way, although he got used to it...

DaiYu paused for awhile staring at the floor, realising her mistakes but her egos still overpowers her... 

then she speaks in lower but still in a mad tone of voice, "then who would dare to messed up with me??~..." she loosened her grips off Xiao Yang's robe, then finally let down her hands off him. Turning her left shoulder on him, shifting her facing position to the sides, and looked randomly things infront of her while still wondering, with her cold suspiscious looks, running her fingers through her hairs....

Xiao Yang sighed in relief, as DaiYu had let go of him, but still he is a bit upset of DaiYu who had insults his mother earlier like that, but he keep his hurt feeling within, as usual he put his dissapointments asides...

JingYi, "maybe it's someone who have been grudging on you~...maybe someone who proposed you before??~...you know??and got rejected by you??~.." DaiYu looked at him, "what?~..." 

JinLing, "or maybe, it's someone who wants to get back at you for humiliating her or something??~..." 

Si Zhui, "err~...could it be?the one who bullied you yesterday??~..." he point at Xue Yang, who then spoke in stuttering, "ah~...t-triplets Yun??~...Yun Mei, Yun li and Yun Hua~..." 

DaiYu suddenly got worked up, her tempers rising, when she remember those girls yesterday, "so~..are they trying to test me??~..." she smirks cunningly...

Her eyes travelled at the those familliar girls who was walking out from the quarter...plastering her cold expressions, her face held up high as she walks to Si Zhui, while still looking at those girls who had stood close infront of the huge tree behinds them, while laughing at whatever funny stuffs they were talking and giggling about, the Black jade lady reached the sword which was sheathed in it's case, attached to Si Zhui's trousers, she grabbed the holder, then unsheathed the swords off it's case...

SiZhui was afraid this sides of her also the other friends, Xue Yang  started to get nervous on what DaiYu will do to those mean girls....

DaiYu was eyeing at those girls sharply from afar...her eyes narrowed as if aiming for something, with the tip of dagger she held it straight in front of her as if she was pointing and aiming something, between yunhua and yunli...

 She held the sword, holding it in a position as if she wants to stabs someone, then throw the sword which fly towards those girls, those boys widened their eyes with nervous, scared and frightened, those girls realised a dagger fly towards them, they shrieked but didn't moved from there, too scared to even move away from there, they could only closed their eyes, and screamed waiting for one of them to get killed by the dagger, however it didn't attack them as the dagger shot to the tree between YunHua And YunLi.

As they opened their eyes, they realised that they have been played...

They knew someone was trying to messed with them, they were still afraid and traumatized, when they see who it is, it was that girl yesterday who humiliated them...she walks towards them with her sweet poisonous smile, along with her guy friends and that Xue Yang...

"aigoo~...it's just a sword, what's to be afraid of??~..." 

"y-you!.." they gritted their teeth in anger...

The black jade lady walks to yunli and yunhua, "sorry~..i was practicing earlier, looks like i still need to improve my skills~..." she smiles...then pulled back the swords off the tree, and then throw it to Sizhui which he caught it right away and sheathed back his swords in his case...

DaiYu stepped backwards from the girls, then smiled at them who didn't speak, she bowed to them as if mocking them, then lifted her head back..

"How dare you messing around with us?!..." YunHua yelled at her...

DaiYu didn't replied, she just smiled, then the smiled turned into a cold expression when she eyed at Xiao Yang, "yah~..let's go, i need to get home~...my robe's wet because of him~..." she pointed at Xue Yang, who stood just besides Xiao Yang...Xue Yang lowered her face in embarassment, he knew what she meant...it's about that night, where they were having ...

Everyone was awkward at that, Xiao Yang stuttered have no idea what she meant, "ah..o-okay~...l-let's go~.." 

DaiYu looked at Xue Yang, "yah, gege~.." Xue Yang looked up at her in embarassment, he blushed when DaiYu called him gege... "let's hang out often~.." she winked at him, smirks drew on her face, then she walked away from there...

Xue Yang smiles shyly... "hmm~..yes, mei mei~..." 

those three mean girls glares at him when they heard he addressed DaiYu as mei mei...

they walked to him, then slapped his head, "yah!!...did you involved trying to play with us earlier?!..." 

Xue Yang shook his head, "i-i d-didn't~...I swear!~...DaiYu Xiao Jie was practicing her swords skills~.." 

Yun Hua walked closer to the beautiful boy, narrowing her eyes closely to Xue Yang with her deadly stares, "i warned you, if i find out that you were involved, i will kill you, !..do you understand?!..." 

Xue Yang nodded his head, "y-yes~...u-understood~" he gulped.... Yun Hua give him her last glare then leave Xue Yang with  her two sidekicks...

After they left, Xue Yang smiling daydreamingly, "hmm~...DaiYu wants to hang out with me??~...hehe~" smilling along as he walks into his quarter...

________________________________________________________________________________

Lord Wu Xie and his handmaiden Yanli were strolling around the town of YunMeng, looking for goods to purchase...

While they were grazing around the stalls, they heard gossips mostly about the black jade lady kissing a male gisaeng last nights. They did not noticed that Lord Wu Xie is there, so they continued talking about DaiYu who have been the talk of the town, everything about her, most of it is an immoral acts she have done that night,that he did not know about and now he knew...

Lord Wu Xie listening to that gossips about his daughter kissing a male gisaeng at the tavern last night, makes his heart burns in furious, he dont mind about her going to the tavern to chill with her friends but this immoral act she have done is the most terrible things. He do not know what more immoral things she have done behinds his back other than these...if he found out that DaiYu have been playing with dominant men, she surely will receive a dead threat from him.  Handmaiden YanLi sighed, surely the house will be full of his lecture he will give to his daughter later. The beautiful nobleman's eyes have turned into outrage but he keep it calm, he will save it for that young lady later....

He approach the gentlemen that was gossipping about his daughter and ask them to confirm that gossips...

"Hey, young man~..." 

Those men turned to him and immediately recognised him as nobleman Lord Wu Xie, DaiYu's mother...they stunned as they see the feminine nobleman with his unhappy cold face. They sure he had hear all of the gossips regarding his daughter...they afraid if DaiYu will kill them for telling her mother about this...so they were stuttering...

"o-oh n-no~...L-lord W-wuXie~..hehe~.." he bowed to the older man...

Lord Wu Xie, "tell me about what's this gossips about the black jade lady which all of these people in this town talking about~..." 

One of them spills the topics, making the others glares at him, "Young miss DaiYu kissed a male gisaeng infront of the people at the YunMeng tavern, Lord wu xie~..." 

"yah!, why are you telling lord wu xie that?!..DaiYu will kill us if she found out we tell on her!.." another man scold him, the man earlier lowered his head in guilty...

Lord wu xie, "is that really happen??~..." he asked again...

the man who scold the other try to deny, "i-it's n-not th-that, Lord Wu Xie~..i-it-" 

"TELL ME THE TRUTH!.." the older snapped at his makes that boy and other flinched at that...

The man sighed, "hm~..yes, Lord wuxie~..it's the truth~..." now fears that daiyu will come at him and his friends overtook his spirits away...

"oh god~..."

Lord WuXie sighs trying to calm down from exploding in outrage, he rested his head on his forehead, he rubbed his chest, he feels like he couldnt breath comfortably, because his blood is going up to his head right now.... 

Handmaiden Yanli try to hold Lord Wu Xie's arm, "milord~...are you alright??~.."

he raised his hand to Yanli and nodded telling her that he is okay, he looked at those boys again and asked once again, "have you all seen her??~...is she still there at the tavern??~.."

The boy, "erm~...we heard that she just came out of the tavern with Young Master Xiao with his friends from Southern Zhou..."

Lord Wu Xie nodded and sighs as he muttered in his cold tone to his handmaiden who was standing besides him looking worry, "let's go home, Yanli~..suddenly i have no disposition to get going~..." He walked ahead his handmaiden, the handmaiden run catching up to him and they both walked home...His entire mood is ruin because of the gossips earlier, things he plans to buy have been cancelled. 

His face turns cold as he muttered under his breath in gritting teeth of anger, 'DaiYu, you little brat~...just wait when you get home later~...'

Just as Lord Wu Xie have walked away, a handsome noble man in his 30s, charming deep almond eyes shaped, coming out behind the tree nearby, watching the black jade lady's mother who had gone with his handmaiden...

The man plastering a deep guilts on his facial expressions, probably thinking about what he had done to that feminine man 17 years ago. He regrets it, he wants to mends it, but he knows Wu Xie will never forgives him easily.

"Wu Xie~, you're getting more prettier~...Your caring sides towards DaiYu, makes me fall for you everyday~..." sighed, "someday, i will propose you, Wu Xie~...we will take care of DaiYu togather~...I'm sorry, for everything i have done to you~...i really regret it~..i wish you could forgive me~..."

Lord Yehua, the eldest son of Ye clan leader, a 3rd Rank nobleman. His father is the King's most trusted man, and the only one who truly loyal to the late Emperor Qiren and now he do the same to the current Emperor. Lord Yehua is the man who have impregnated lord Wu Xie 17 years ago, by ually harassing him that night which caused the later to suffer a depression even during his pregnancy. He regrets it after that, he cant even proposed to the poor man, although he want to, because he is too afraid that his father will against it, moreover Wu Xie is from the traitor family. Plus, he is the future Ye clan Leader. He could only watch Wu Xie from afar and have someone to spy on wu xie's conditions. He wants to approached the beautiful nobleman but he is too afraid to do so. 

He was only 16 when he Lord Wu Xie, truthfully, he had been developing a feelings for the hua young master, a long time, but he did not have the courage to confessed to him, been keeping his feelings in his heart, it eventually turned into obsessions. so to eased his mind, he went to drink some alcohol but ended up drinking till he was drunk and lost his insanity for awhile. He break into the Hua Household and went to Wu Xie's quarter, and him there, Wu Xie struggling and begging for him to let him go, but Yehua was crazy that time and continue doing the things to Wu Xie.  At the morning,he found out he was in the bed with Wu Xie and both of them were freaked out. Wu Xie looked at him with his body trembles in fear, he screamed at him and sobbing as he clearly remember what Yehua did to him that night....Yehua wanted to calm him but he is too young and his heart is still full of egoes so he left Wu Xie deal with the misery alone...

Weeks after that, he discovers that Wu Xie is pregnant with his child. feeling both joy and regrets insides him. Joy because Wu Xie carrying his child, but regret as it is the results of his disrespectfulness towards the Hua young master. But he finds out that, Wu Xie loving that child and waiting for it to be born. But no one in the Hua household knew about it except Wu Xie's loyal handmaiden and the handmaiden that was ordered by yehua to spy on the mother of his child, though there is some rumors about wuxie been seen with a big belly however no one could proves the truth. Until the day where Wu Xie's pregnancy was discovered by his younger cousin who immediately snitch on it to her father, the hua clan leader.  Wu Xie been punished, was caned for carrying a wedlock child. Yehua was dissapointed when hearing that from his servant. he knew he should be the one in Wu Xie's place for he is the one who have made Wu Xie's pregnant. The most devastating was when they find out Wu Xie was carrying a daughter, and he was forced to abort his unborn daughter, which he had forced to drink a deadly abortion pill which was spilled into his tea, that caused him to have a great contraction which killed the baby insides, and made him to push his dead baby out of him. 

Yehua, who was the father of the child, fell into despair as well, as much as how Wu Xie was. He lives in full of guilts for not being there for Wu Xie. He observed his beloved Wu Xie suffered more depressions at the lose of their daughter which almost caused him to nearly suicide. Until 2 days after, where his foster daughter, DaiYu came into the beautiful man's life and be his joy of life. DaiYu is like the reborn of their dead daughter. Secretly Yehua too have considered DaiYu as his daughter, he have been observing DaiYu from afar, along her growing up. He have seen how strong and aggressive the young girl is. Luckily, he never seen that DaiYu have been going in and out of the motel with random noble young boys to do something inappropriate, though he ever heard rumors she ever did that. But he wont believe that, because Wu Xie is a man with high moral, he will never raised his daughter to be like that. But from what he heard, DaiYu is someone very capable of doing anything, if she wants the things she will get it, no matter how dirty the process is. 

Earlier, he heard gossips of DaiYu kissing and probably have with a male gisaeng at the Yun Meng tavern. He was shocked and disbelieve at this rumors. Just seconds ago, he heard Wu Xie interogating those young nobles if those rumors about DaiYu was true, and it's been confirmed that the rumors is true. He sees Wu Xie boiling by seeing his eyes. Surely he will explode in anger as he get home and will let it out on that reckless daughter of his.

________________________________________________________________________________

DaiYu and the 4 friends had just left tavern few minutes ago...

While they were walking the atmosphere was awkwards, the 3 friends were still stuttering and awkward around DaiYu due to events at the tavern earlier. 

Xiao Yang decided to teased DaiYu again while he remind her how she accused him earlier, as he nudged her arms, "pst~.."

DaiYu was walking besides him plastering her resting face, refused to talk, still in her bad mood..suddenly she felt someone nudged her and she knew who was that...

"what?~..." she said in an infuriate tone, without looking at the one who interupted her mind...

Xiao Yang, "aren't you going to appologise for accusing me??~..." his tongue his gum cheek insides his mouth..

DaiYu didn't looked at him as she keeps walking, she know she's wrong, she sighs, "hm~...sorry~.." she muttered still keeping her ego..

Xiao Yang, "is that sincere??~..." trying to annoy her...

DaiYu eyed him with glares, "dont rile me, ~..." she rolled her eyes in frustration to the road...

Xiao Yang curled his lips and muttered to that girl who walked a bit ahead besides him, "cold-blooded~..." 

DaiYu hate to argue,atleast not now~, she halted on her track, as theyhave almost reach the stall that sells various designs of Hanfu...she turned her face to the 4 four men eyeing Xiao Yang with her usual poker face, "yah~..buy me a robe, i need to change or else mother will kill me~" she asked sounds like demanding

Xiao Yang furrowed his eyebrow incredulous, "but, why my money??~.." 

"BECAUSE I SAID SO!.." DaiYu screamed at him in anger, she really dont like being ask a question when she's in her bad mood...

Xiao Yang "tch~, relax~, no need to scream~..." 

DaiYu glared at him, then Xiao Yang sighed, "choose your robe, then~...dont look at me like that~..." 

DaiYu rolled her eyes then walked to the stall that sells all types of Hanfu...

DaiYu look at all of the robe, for a darker and simple robe...

Finally after scanning all the robes in the stall, she choose the simplest dark red color robe.

Finally after scanning all the robes in the stall, she choose the simplest dark red color robe

She picked it up, went to the fitting room, and wear it on her. After putting on her robe, she then moved on to her lock which was tide side-braided, untying the ribbon of the braids, as she unfastened the braids, messing it up, decided not to tie her waved hair as she just letting it all down, lengthed her waist....

As she have finishes her business, she went out of the fitting room, and walked to the 4 boys who was waiting for...

"I'm done~..." unnoticed that si zhui's eyes turning into heart shape as he noticed her with that simple robe and letting down her wavy hair, smiling like a fool...

Xiao Yang nodded then went to the counter to pay for the robe, as they have paid everything, they left the store, and went on to their separate ways, going home....

Xiao Yang went back to his residence, and instead getting a warm greetings from his relatives, as usual he would get mocked by them. His uncle would judge him for always wandering around the town hanging out with other outcasted nobles and lowly commoners...

Xiao Yang stepped inside the Xiao's residence, and only was confronted by his strict uncle, the Xiao Clan Leader, who had been waiting for him to come back...

"u-uncle??~.." Xiao Yang stuttered, then reverting his shocked expression into normal, "hey, greeting, uncle~..."

"Where did you go overnight??~.." Jiang cheng asked in serious tone..

"erm~, hanged out with DaiYu, Sizhui, JingYi and JinLing~..." Xiao Yang replied with chill tone...

Jiang cheng, "where did you guys hanged out??~..." 

Xiao Yang sighs, "Tavern~...YunMeng's gisaengs house~..." 

Jiang Cheng scoffed, "you're really testing my patience~...I've told you alot of time, do not go to the tavern!what more with those outcasted nobles from Southern Zhou!, why you never listen to me?!..." 

Xiao Yang, "what's makes it different between me and them?~....i'm an outcast too~..." said the younger nonchallantly...

Jiang Cheng, "you!..i dont care if you're hanging out with daiyu!, but not them!..." 

Xiao Yang smirked, "tch!,i do what i want~...these household members makes me sick, should i just stay home and get humiliate everyday??~...uncle, stop sticking your nose around my business, you never care about me anyway~..." XIao Yang glares at his uncle and walked away to his chamber...

Jiang cheng yelled his name, but Xiao Yang ignores him...

Xiao Yang went insides his chamber, then seated on his bed, he sighed thinking of his unfortunate being born of this kind of family....

He looked at the portrayed of his father with hatred....

"father~, why do i have to be born into this family??~....i'd rather being born as a commoner and live happily~...i have to carry your biggest sins, moreover~...." he groaned in frustration thinking of the promised to himself that he had made when he was 7...

________________________________________________________________________________

DaiYu have reached home, as she entered the main entrance of Lord WuXie's residence...

Lord Wu Xie was waiting for her to come home with a cold serious facial expressions on his face...

DaiYu noticed him and greets him casually, then straightly proceeded to her room until Lord Wu Xie halted her...

"halt!.." 

DaiYu retreated her step from going on, then turned to eyed at the beautiful man sitting on the round table of the living room, folding his arms across his chest... 

Lifting one of her eyebrow a bit confused, lifting her side-lip, with an expressions of, 'what-the-heck' look on her face...

Then she replied, "what?~.." 

Lord WuXie cocked his head eyeing his daughter who was standing behind,  waiting for whatever things he wants to say to her, but it wont be that easy, cuz he is so frustrated right now...today he will lecture her till her ears bleed....

"seat~.." he replied in one word, low but stern and clear voice...

DaiYu, "no~, i'm tired~.." about to proceeds to her chamber, but Lord Wu Xie raised his tone a bit to show that he is really angry at this moment, "Hua DaiYu!" 

DaiYu sighed in loud sigh, "haish!~...I wanna go to sleep!.." 

Wu Xie, "I said seat!.." 

DaiYu stormed then walked angrily towards the her mother, than seated at the chair  across her mother...

With her boring face, folded her arms acrossed her chest, waiting for her mother to speaks...

"now, what?~.." 

Wu Xie's eyes travelled from her head to her toes, noticing her wearing different robe she wore from yesterday...

"where is the robe your wore yesterday??~..." 

DaiYu paled, her eyes widdened at her mother's question, remembered that she had purposely left her robe that have Xueyang's squirts stains on it, at the fitting room earlier...

Lord Wu Xie lifted his eyebrow "answer me~..." 

DaiYu stuttered scratching at the back of her neck while looking for good excuses to say to her mother, "e-erm~..." 'haish~, what should i tell him~...' speak her at the back of her mind...

Then she sighs, plastering a relax expression to act normal..

"i left it at Xiao Yang's house~, he'll give it back to me tomorow~...this robe, i borrow it from one of the court lady working at Xiao clans residence~..." DaiYu lied hoping her mother will believe it, but looking at his face smirking, she knew she failed...her mother is not stupid, anyway~....

Lord Wu Xie smirks, "why did you change your robe??~...why cant you just get home and changed it after taking bath??~..." 

DaiYu gulped but unnoticed because she was keeping a cool expressions, "well, i just killed an assassins again this morning, their bloods spills on me~...so i'll just-" 

Lord Wu Xie cutted her, "dont lie to me, young lady~..."DaiYu sighs, 'haish~..i could never outsmart mother like this~...'

Lord Wu Xie stood with his cold expression on her face, still folding his arms, then walked around the table while he was interogating his cold blooded daughter making her paled...

"You were kissing a male gisaeng at the tavern, did you??~...the town was filled with rumors about the Black Jade Lady was making out with a male gisaeng at the tavern yesterday night in front of all the attendants~..." he finally stood besides where DaiYu was sitting, he was bending down towards the girl, his right hand holding DaiYu's backchair and his other hand rested on the table as support...his face scrutinizing the young lady infront of him...

DaiYu looking up at him, "yah~..mother, what do you mean??~...i kissed a male gisaeng?what arfe you talking about?" she scoffed, "It's just rumors~, it's not true~..." she denied and looked away from her mother, then cursing at herself for changing the robe earlier, now her mother suspect something on her...

"that robe yesterday, it's wet because of the gisaeng's squirts isnt it??~..no need to lie to me, young lady~....You did that things that night, didn't you?~.." he asked in his gritted teeth...

DaiYu sighed, "hmm~..okay, i'll admits it~..." hating to keep denying, "yes, i did kissed him~...and i did torture him on the bed at his chamber, at the tavern that night, happy now??~..." she admitted calmly with her bored facial expressions....

Lord Wu Xie's face reddened, his blood boiled, he straightened up from bending over, her hand rested on his head, trying to calm himself, then only he could snapped that girl in a bit yelling..

"yah!..do you know what you are doing??~...everyone knows you are my daughter, and you doing an immoral things with a gisaeng!...if this reaches to Hua Xiong, who do you thing will get punish because of it~..." 

DaiYu ignoring her mother's statement, she asked him in a cold tone, "who spread this rumors to you??~..." 

Lord wuxie scoffs, "tch!..what are you going to do?kill him?" 

DaiYu raised her tone, "oh, yes~...they cant keep their mouth shuts, and always minding people's business, so they deserve to die~...There's no wrong having fun for once, even that gisaeng likes it!....moreover, he's beautiful, i cant resist him~..." she smirks at the last of her sentence...

Lord Wu Xie looked at that girl indisbelieve, "what if you or him get pregnant?!..no, wait!...you cant get pregnant because of him, nor you cant get pregnant because of him, but still!...you're embarassing your mother!....now admit it!, have you done this before too??" 

DaiYu shook her head, "no~...this is the first time~.." lied... "and dont worry, mother~...nothing bad will happen, plus, I'm the one who ed him using my fist, so, no need to rile up like this~...i like it when he says my name out loud that night~...tch!..." she smirks, and smilling daydreamingly....

Lord Wu Xie, "you even dare say that infront of me?~..." 

DaiYu scoffed, "tch!.." she get up, and walked to her mother, then, cupped his face with her palms, then smiled sweetly, "mother~..relax~...your daughter have grown up, and know what she's doing, about Hua Xiong~..just..leave it to me~...hmmm~..." smiled forming line on her lips, patted her mother's cheeks, and left to her room...

Lord WuXie shutted his eyes and sighs, rubbing his chest telling himself to calm down, "hah~..calm down~...."

________________________________________________________________________________

Smokey night deep in the forest, a man seems like lost, the forest seems familliar to him, but have no idea how he got there, for he remembered he was sleeping on his bed earlier...when he opened his eyes, he realised he was in a different place, laying down under the huge tree. 

He looked around him looking for a sign to know what's the place he was in right now, with confused and a bit scared looks on his face while mumbling to himself...

"wh-where am i??~...how did i get in here??~..." frowned on his face questioning himself....

he try to eased himself, as he try to figure the way out of the forest and go back to the palace before people of the palace started to freaked out at the mssing of their emperor...

Wang Ji's about to walked away from the spot he was standing, but suddenly he halted when he heard the sound of flute was played by "someone", a familliar song, that was created by Wei Ying himself, during his life as a gisaeng, then later,it became their songs..

The songs they always played on everyday, with the guqin and flute...

That songs is a memories of him and his late wife...

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntIYLLlVGMc

"w-wei ying~...wei ying, my love~..." his tears trickles down his cheeks, as he could feel wei ying's presence, he started to call on wei ying's name and looked for him everywhere...

"Wei Ying!!, where are you, my wife!~...Wei Ying!!....please come out!~..wei ying, my love!!..." 

The sounds of the flutes still playing, and a familliar voice was heard...

"Your majesty~, help me~...tsk!~ tsk!~...find me~, find our daughter~..." 

"wei ying!!~..." his determination looking for his wife increasing as he heard his voice pleading for help calling on his name...

"Husband~....I'm here~..."  a voice as if it's from right behinds him, he turned around but there's no one...

"wei ying!.." Wang Ji 'there's no one?~..'

'wei ying, where are you??~...'

Suddenly he heard someone was screaming for help, and coming to the spot where he was standing, as if he was running from someone or something...

"PLEASE, HELP ME!!~..." 

DEGG!

'that voice?!..." it sounds familliar to him, when he sees who is it, it was Wei Ying who was running away from a group of Assassins wearing in black suits....

Wang Ji was shocked when he saw his heavy pregnant wife trying hardly to run away from those assassins who was trying to get him, looking at the expressions of Wei Ying, who was frowning as if he was in pain, and his hand was clutching onto his belly, as if he was holding on to the extreme pain in his belly, his face mixed with scared when he was saw infront of his is a cliff, there's no way he could run from the assassins, as the assassins was so many...he stopped from running, looking for a way to run but it was too late, an assassins jumped down from the trees and blocked his way...he was scared, he keeps calling his husband, the emperor but it was all useless, he could only surrender his faith right now...

Wang Ji was still in his shocked expressions looking at his wife's body being tortured, being beaten, being kicked, his wife's struggling to hold on to the pain for the life inside his womb, he watches his wife who was pleading to the leader to let him give birth to his baby, but no one's listening to him, the assassins was mocking him....

he yelled at those bastards to stop hurting his wife,  but they cant hear him, as if he was invisible...he wants to touch his wife but he cant. 

He could just stand there and watched his wife being hurt, trying to pushed their baby out of him while being torture cruelly...

Wang Ji frozed kneeling on the ground watching at that tremendous sights his wife have to bear, it's killing him inside more when he couldn't stopped that....

His wife was screaming in outrage pain pushing their daughter out of him, while being tortured by the assassins...

Wang Ji eyed at all of the assassins who dare to do such cruel things to his wife with anger, he will find them, and when he got them, he will punish them with a punishment that no one dare to imagine of....

suddenly everything infront of him vanished slowly from his sight, all he could see was trees and empty spots infront of him, that was where wei ying and the assassins were earlier, confused where are they, he heard a familliar soft voice from right behinds him calling his name...

"Your majesty~..." 

Wang Ji widdened his eyes as he heard Wei Ying's voice behinds him, "wei ying!.." he turned around behind, and he was stunned, wei ying was standing 2 inch away from him....

Wang Ji's let out a cold tears when he sees his wife was here...he missed him...the smile on his wife's beautiful face, he missed everything of him....

"husband~...i missed you~..." wei ying said in melancholic tone, tears streamed down his cheek....

Wang Ji reached to his wife's face, wei ying's cold hand touched his hand...looking at each other....

"W-wei ying, my love~...i-i'm s-sorry~...for leaving you~..." 

"please dont blame yourself, your majesty~...forgive me for breaking my promise~...thank you for loving me, husband~...but, please~....find my body~...find our daughter~...that way, i could rest in peace~..."

Wang Ji pulled Wei Ying into a hug, his arms wrapped around his body, as if he do not want to let go of the later, wei ying responded the hugs, wrapping his arms around the emperor's waist, The 30 years old emperor buried his face in Wei Ying's neck, sniffing the warm and good rose fragrance of the beautiful man's scent. Wei Ying's head rested against Wang Ji's neck, his face drawing a beautiful smile on his perfect. The atmosphere fill with love and longing to each other, no one could picture how deep and beautiful their loves are....

Suddenly an arrow came far from behind Wei Ying, flew towards wang ji then shot him on his shoulder, cause wangji to retreated back from the hugs, and grabbed his shoulder, holding the pain of the arrow shooting him, Wei Ying's shocked face looked at his husband, and eyed at the arrow shooting the emperor...

"Your majesty~...a-are you okay?~..." He asked out of concerned, Wang Ji looks at behinds wei ying, "wh-who??~..." then he winced at the pain...

Wei Ying turned his head, eyeing at a young girl figure wearing black robe, but WangJi  couldn't figured out the girl's identity, as if Wang Ji's eyes was blurred to identify the girl properly, but he heard her voice speaking in outrage anger...

Wei Ying looked up at that girl with anger while holding his husband who was kneeling on the ground, holding on the pain on his shoulder while looking at the infigured girl, wei ying seems like to know who she is, and what shocks Wang Ji was, wei ying calling that girl with their daughter's name...

The girl walked to the two lovers, with smirks appears on her lips, looking at Wang Ji who was in pain, holding bows and sword in both of her hands, her eyes eyeing at Wang Ji as if she's not done by just shotting an arrow at him, but it seems like she wants to draw her sword to him as well...

She knelt and looked at Wang Ji in the eyes, but wangji still couldnt figure out who she is. The girl speaks in enrage, her eyes fills with anger
...

"this is all your fault!..if only he didn't start a life with you, if ONLY he didn't carry your daughter!...he wouldn't have to experience any of this sufferings in his life!...you~, you have to die~..." 

Wang Ji, "wh-who a-are y-you?~..." 

Wei Ying looked at that girl, "Xiurong!i told you!, it is not your father's fault those things happen to me!..." 

Wang Ji surprised at wei ying calling the girl's name, "X-xiurong??..."

Xiurong smirks as she took a step back before she slashed wang ji's chest...

SHRET!

"Lan Zhan!~..." wei ying hold Lan Zhan, "Lan Zhan!please hold on!..." he looked at that girl who was smirking, "Xiurong!wh-what have you done?!..." 

The girl plastering her normal cold face, holding up her face straight, then walked away from there ignoring Wei Ying's sobs...

wANG ji's hand reached to his wife's face, "w-wei y-ying~..w-we c-could f-finally b-be t-togather~..." tears trickled down his cheeks, "she's right~...if only we didn't meet, none of this will happen to you~...forgive me, my love~..." 

Wei Ying, "n-no!~...Lan Zhan!~, your majesty!~.." 

Wang Ji  closed his eyes as he felt suffocate on his breath, and all surrounds him goes blackout...

________________________________________________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 4