Prologue

Memories in Spring
Please log in to read the full chapter

"That's it! We are over!“ Mingyu shouted in anger. It was just a spur moment of anger and deep down he knew that he loved the guy in front of him and he would never want to end their relationship. However, he was too furious to think rationally despite the back of his mind kept screaming at him to take back his words. 

"That's it?! Are you for real?! Is this how much I meant to you?! Really, Kim Mingyu?!“ Wonwoo shouted back, his expression showed disappointment and anger.

" Yes, Jeon Wonwoo. I don't want to see your face ever again." Mingyu stared hard at him. Take back your words, stupid! His mind screamed. But he was too angry to listen to his inner thoughts. 

"You don't mean it." Wonwoo said in disappointment. "You are just angry right now." 

"No. I mean it. I'm sick of this. Of us. I'm tired." Mingyu said as he turned to walk away. However, he felt his arm being grabbed. He looked at his arm and he looked up at the person who held it with distaste. 

Wonwoo closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he held Mingyu's arm. "You are not thinking rationally now. I know you are angry with whatever is happening lately which caused you to lash out like that. That's why I'm not blaming you." Wonwoo tried to reason out. He was always the rational one between the both of them. He knew Mingyu was not thinking straight when he was angry. Years of knowing the other made him understand the other well. 

However, this caused to tick Mingyu's anger. He hated it when Wonwoo was always the rational one which made him the bad guy. It made him remember of his mom's constant nagging which made him nauseous. "Can you learn how to control your temper? If only you can be like Wonwoo." His mom looked at him in disappointment. He snat

Please log in to read the full chapter