Winter, Autumn, Summer and Spring

Seasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope you will like it, let me know :) 

Inspired by this Tweet. 

 

 

 

 

Seasons
Winter, Autumn, Summer and Spring

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since her childhood little Sana was told to be afraid of feelings. That love was something sinful and should only be practiced with cautiousness.

 

Her mom always spooked her little mind with stories about breakups, one night stands and heartbroken feelings. That man -even tho Sana quickly discovered that girls are far more interesting in appeal and body shape- only want one thing from her and she shouldn’t fall for it easily.

 

And actually she believed it for half her life, probably because her innocent mind didn’t know better. She was young, no experience with love other than from her mom. If she could call that ‘love’. Leaving little Sana alone at home almost every night at first and later on not even showing up on regular days. Only raising her with the simplest things to survive, which considers only out of food, water and a warm home. Till one day she completely vanished and never returned.

 

Later on Sana would understand through her mom’s diary that she was most definitely struggling with a mental illness. Bringing Sana’s unknown father into the picture, that left her when Sana’s mom got pregnant, also explained her hatred towards love and all those things she told Sana.

 

However Sana very quickly grew out of that state.

 

She disagreed with her mom on so many topics. Considering that she wasn’t afraid of love, she very much welcomed it. She enjoyed it. The feeling of being needed, the feeling of needing someone else. It pleased her. It was almost like a game, like her mother once told. And this was probably also the reason why she saw it in another light.

 

Love was such a wonderful feeling, it was great.

 

So why should her love only be bound to one out of over 7 billion people on this earth? Sana was a lot of things, but selfishness wasn’t part of it.

 

However her situation would change quicker then she thought.

 

With three girls that turned not only her head but also her mind upside down.

 

 

______

 

 

 

The season she compared Momo to had always been winter.

 

Sana could easily say that came from their first meeting, which was in a very cold winter day. But that would be far too easy.

 

The young Japanese was the first to interrupt Sana’s carefree lifestyle. Sana was maybe eighteen? Or nineteen? Who knows, the only thing she had in her head at that age was taking over the world. Not literally, but you get it. She was young, bold, beautiful and free.

 

Whatever made her decide to leave her home country and travel alone towards a foreign place, she didn’t know the tiniest bit off, would be very thanked on later. Because the first thing she witnessed upon the airport, waiting for the plane to arrive that would fly her far away from every memory she had in this country, was a young girl that looked extremely nervous. And this instantly activated Sana’s inquisitiveness.

 

“What if I don’t make it?” Her voice was soft, almost cracking in between her sentence as her expression quite supported it very well.

 

Eyes focused drastically on two people. Pouting, thick, red lips and eyebrows that, squeezed together, made her look tinier then she was. One of those two other people reached out towards her, patting her shiny blond hair and messed it up slightly. It was a grown man, probably her father in the way he acted towards her. Sana hoped at least.

 

“Come on, you are grown enough Momo. That’s your dream isn’t it? Now or never.”

 

Momo. A pretty name, Sana thought at that moment. She hasn’t heard a name like this ever. But it was cute, a little peach standing there, resembling the fruit with every aspect of her appearance.

 

“Your dad is right. You can always call us if you don’t feel like you want to continue, but you at least have to try or you never know.” The other person added, moving forward to place a small kiss on said girls forehead.

 

A weird feeling made its way through Sana’s body. Slightly burning but also full of energy that traveled along her veins. At this moment she didn’t knew what it was about, never thinking that jealousy could go as far as towards the loved ones parents. Or maybe Sana was just weird in her head, yeah probably that.

 

However the moment Momo moved she forgot it as soon as it came, overwhelmed by something else. Something she had never felt in her entire life. Not with her mom, not with her constant dates and late night toys. But right now she didn’t know if she liked it. The young girl moved in a favored way so that Sana got a better and more specific look at her. She was starstrucked. That girl was cuter then her beloved Shiba plushie. Her cheeks turned slightly red revealing her eyelids that supported big round eyes. If Sana should compare her to something it would always be the little cartoon girl Boo from Monster Inc.

 

Through Sana’s complete frozen stare and diminished traveling into her fantasy world however she completely oversaw that Momo’s red cheeks were caused by none other than herself. That girl stared directly at her. Momo’s eyes fixed on her, not leaving the view she got in quickly pulled her parents attention towards it as well.

 

“Hello, dear. Can we help you?” The woman’s voice sounded nice, friendly, inviting almost. Something Sana had never heard from her mom, well sometimes when she was drunk and emotional, but that didn’t count.

 

Sana shook her head quickly, trying to get out of her mind and bowed embarrassed as she felt her own cheeks growing a different color. While looking up their gaze was still faced on her. , now she had to talk or it really would be awkward. A small slap on both her cheeks, caused through her hand palms and she finally could talk again.

 

“I am sorry. This is my first time flying on a plane so I was kinda nervous and searched for something to distract me.” Wow, way to go Sana, that sounded like out of Harry Potter with only the disagreement that it was a plane instead of a train.

 

“Oh, our daughter is nervous as well. She is flying to Korea for the first time. Where are you heading to?” Damn, why was this woman so nice? Her mom would have never sounded so friendly towards strangers, even if it was a young girl like Sana.

 

“Oh, that’s where I am going to as well.” Sana revealed, finally getting her usual self esteem together again and walked closer to them. She wasn’t even sure how it worked out at last anymore.

 

 

 

 

But there she was a few months later, going in and out of Momo’s flat and calling her ‘girlfriend’.

 

Still wondering why she compared her to winter then?

 

Well because Momo was as cold as this season. Her shy and uncomfortable aura vanished quickly as she got to know Sana more and more. But one thing never changed. While Sana loved receiving and giving affection, Momo only did the latter. She could big spoon Sana all night long but did the younger dare to do the same she would outrage and avoid her love. But Sana never complained, because after all Momo was what she needed in her life. The love she longed for so much.

 

“You gonna go again?” The blond haired woman asked from the kitchenette, probably making food the third time this day.

 

Sana only hummed and walked toward the said woman. Momo was wearing nothing more than her pajama and an apron in the color pink. Just like she loved it, pink always being her favorite. But Sana didn’t complain, not when her girlfriend looked so adorable in that color. Lost in her thoughts she moved a bit more and hugged the smaller girl from behind. Receiving not only a flinch but also a shrug to get her off. Ah, right…Momo.

 

“You are so clingy lately, is everything ok?” Her eyes shined like the universe, it was easy to get lost in them, especially for Sana. But her question was what pulled her back.

 

Should she reveal her tiny secret?

 

Or was it better kept away from her innocent mind?

 

After all Momo was nothing more than a cute honeybee with a few tantrums, which made her even sweeter. So the younger just shook her head.

 

“No, everything’s fine. I am gonna go home for a few days, should I get you anything when I am back?” It was hard to lie into Momo’s face, but what else should she do? Momo smiled lovely and just shook her head as well. Tiptoeing a bit to give Sana a kiss on her lips, freeing her peachy sent that would spin in Sana’s mind for a very long time.

 

“Nope, have fun home, bubba.” Sana frowned at that answer. She had long ago given up figuring out what the hell a bubba was. But Momo’s proud and lovely smile whenever she was able to call Sana that made it up. Maybe that was just Sana’s nickname for her cause ‘sweetheart’ or ‘honey’ was to mainstream.

 

One last kiss and both parted their ways. Momo staying behind, thinking her girlfriend just had a good time home.

 

And Sana knowing very well what she did.

 

 

______

 

 

 

“Love is precious and dangerous at once. It’s like a game you have to win to fully understand it” An old woman said while lying on the couch. Her little daughter between her arms, hugging her tightly as the last bottle of Vodka next to their table went empty.

 

The little girl looked at her with so much confusion but also admiration. Whatever she was admiring was something Sana would never remember now, but back then she just thought her mom was wise and knew everything about anything. So she listened carefully.

 

“Promise me you will be the winning person at the end, don’t lose. You have to always make the best out of it, see yourself first before all others and be careful.”

 

Right now little Sana didn’t understand any of that. Just like so many times having no clue what came out of her mother’s mouth other than a stinging smell of alcohol. But if she would ever meet her mother again in her life, she could say one thing proudly.

 

She won.

 

At least that is what Sana thought she was doing right now.

 

Because she not only had a lovely Japanese woman cooking at home, waiting for her all the time, but also someone else.

 

 

______

 

 

She lived over three years in Korea now, learning the language pretty well and getting along with everyone. And the bonus point was that she had to pay for almost nothing.

 

She had no home that she paid rent to and also not really a job besides helping at some places here and there for payment. A pretty weird and problematic way to live in a country so focused on money.

 

But Sana knew how it worked. She either lived at Momo’s place or two specific others.

 

 

 

She couldn’t quite remember what her first thought was while witnessing the tall and gorgeous woman in front of her.

 

But she knew very well how pretty her appearance was as she turned around. Orange like hair flying almost in the air, colorful leaves falling next to her as the tree behind her was chased by the wind. For a second Sana thought she was brought back into a movie again, definitely not Harry Potter this time.

 

However those colorful leaves were probably the reason why she always saw Tzuyu as the resemblance of autumn.

 

Not only was she beautiful and diverse as this season but also was she the complete opposite of Momo. Maybe that was the reason Sana couldn’t hold back and began to try her moves. Sana was always confident with her words. She knew what to say for others to fall completely. Like her mother called it, she was good at this game.

 

So why was her confidence suddenly put under the ground when she stood right next to such a beautiful human being?

 

Maybe because up close she was even prettier than the young woman thought before. But despite her sudden hesitation she wasn’t able to chicken out anymore. Not when her eyes met and kept on staring without any words leaving both mouths. The seconds passing behind them felt like minutes or even hours, failing to help either of them quit their stare contest. Until a small girl next to Tzuyu appeared and looked at her confused.

 

“You know, sis.” Tzuyu began to talk, a voice even prettier than her visuals, explaining for Sana that this girl was her little sister.

 

“When you meet a bad person in your life…” She continued, pointing with both hands towards Sana. “You just need to walk away.”

 

With that as her finishing show off, she turned around and walked together with her sister away. For a second Sana wasn’t able to respond, letting her brain work hard to understand what just happened.

 

Until she finally got it.

 

Did that woman really just call her a bad person?

 

Without knowing her and just staring into her eyes?

 

Sana couldn’t let that go, not when it sounded way too familiar to her mother’s words. Not everyone was bad, what the hell was this woman thinking?! So without more thoughts she followed her, almost running after the fleeing girl and her sister.

 

Yeah, Sana didn’t thought it through on how she looked right now. Running after a stranger while yelling at her to wait wasn’t maybe the best idea she ever had. But who should have known that such a pretty woman was able to be so strong. While Sana still followed them, Tzuyu had enough of her. Not only was she scaring her sister, but also herself.

 

Without any warning for the older she turned again. While turning however she didn’t circulated Sana’s speed as she ran after them. So Tzuyu’s arm, which she wanted to point at the woman with, hit her right in the face.

 

A painful scream echoed through the park, luckily not many people were around at that time so the embarrassment was washed up quickly. Sana had many weird first dates with girls, but this was definitely something else. Who would have thought that being hurt would benefit her so hard?

 

“Oh my god, I am so sorry, are you ok?” The tall woman asked, her eyes widen in shock and full of worry. And Sana being Sana was only able to reply with one thing.

 

“Damn, you definitely know how to knock me out, wanna go on a date?” Honestly, thinking about it now, Sana couldn’t have used a worse pick up line, but surprisingly it worked.

 

 

 

That’s why this gorgeous and beautiful woman sat in front of her in a restaurant.

 

“So I was thinking about going to this art school. You know, to improve a bit. Maybe I can get a better job that way.” Tzuyu said while sticking a bit of that fish meal they had in . Sana couldn’t hear her at all, just mesmerized by movements. Maybe it would have been better to listen, that could have prevented what was about to come.

 

But Sana just didn’t and Tzuyu obviously noticed. The other girl could just chuckle a little at her air brain, but exactly that was what Tzuyu loved so much about her. At least that’s what she told Sana. Sana would never admit it, but sometimes, when she lied on one of their beds at night she thought about one specific thing. She knew her love for them was true, for each of them, but did they feel the same? Or was her mom right after all?

 

“Love is just a game, don’t fall for it!”

 

“Oh shut up, mom!” Sana yelled unintentional louder then she wanted to be, earning a very shocked and confused Tzuyu in front of her.

 

“Mom? You know I am not into that, love.” Sana’s head turned instantly red.

 

Not only because of the very specific way of kinks while having , but also because of her nickname for Sana. Momo’s nickname was adorable cause her cheerful and bright eyes was what made Sana love it but Tzuyu’s name for her was just different. Love. It was so simple yet so meaningful. Her mom was definitely wrong. Love does exist, and Tzuyu was one of her lovers. Right?

 

“I-Is it ok when I don’t sleep at your place tonight? I forgot I have…things to do.” Sana asked carefully. Sure she was the winner of all those games in love, but she still had to be careful not to ruin it. Just cause she thinks love can be for more than one person doesn’t mean her loved ones think the same. However Tzuyu’s face made her heart instantly drop. She looked sad.

 

“Oh really? I was kinda looking forward to it. We haven’t seen each other for a week.”

 

A damn it. Sometimes Sana mixed her girlfriend’s personalities up. If she had said something like this to Momo the older would just shrug at her. Clearly as hurt as Tzuyu but never showing it towards her, Tzuyu however wasn’t some to hide it. She let Sana know if she wasn’t pleased with something the older said.

 

So Sana laid her chopstick next to her, reaching towards the young woman with her hand and caressed her cheeks softly. Causing Tzuyu to slightly close one of her eyes, making her look even cuter then before.

 

“I’ll make it up to you, promise.” Sana said and with that Tzuyu only nodded, knowing she couldn’t change Sana’s mind but rather want to just enjoy their date they had just now.

 

 

_____

 

 

 

“They will lure you in with stupid promises. Never accept them, they will always break them!”

 

Little Sana wasn’t aware what time it was already. Definitely far after her bedtime, but with her mother screaming and yelling like this there was no sleep for her either way. How many days would that make without sleep for her? Well Sana stopped counting when she reached the number she learned last.

 

Suddenly she felt her mother’s hand gently wrapping around her tiny head and caressing her slightly pink cheeks. If Sana had to say one good thing about her mother then it was, despite her obvious mental abuse against her daughter, she never hurt her physically.

 

She was always gentle, as if she knew how vulnerable a human could be, especially a little child like Sana. But noneless, she didn’t stop lecturing her. Her mother slightly pulled her head up, forcing Sana to stare at her mother. Flushed cheeks, eyes red and unfocused, tears and alcohol showing their effect.

 

“Don’t let those promises fool you Sana. You are too innocent and pure, you can’t fall for it.”

 

 

_______

 

 

Sometimes Sana’s mind would make her imagine how her mother would react to seeing her now. She won the game in love, playing around with it, but at the same time she became everything her mother despised so much. She toyed around with feelings, was making promises and gave her love away to nothing.

 

Or was she?

 

For a long time Sana struggled to know as she was together with both Momo and Tzuyu.

 

But a new girl entering her life in the middle of summer would make her realize one important thing. She was loved as well. Sana heard people talk about winter depression, a common word for Sana, but she never heard of the term summertime saddens.

 

No not the song…well ok maybe that song made her think about it further, but she never experienced it herself. Until one exact time in summer.

 

 

 

When she met Dahyun, the girl that literally was like a summer day with sunshine and rainbows. Despite not knowing what she truly felt when meeting Momo or what her thoughts were upon witnessing Tzuyu, she remembered very well what her feelings told on the day she saw Dahyun for the first time.

 

Because there was none.

 

Sana never felt so lost and alone in her life, and that was quite a surprise on how her life used to be. But on that day she really had no reason to keep going.

 

She had ed up for the first time, confusing Momo and Tzuyu’s situation with one another and accidently breaking plans with both of them. Sure she could just call one and think of an excuse but it would risk growing their suspicions. She could just stay at an hotel, ok scratch that no hotel would take her without money.

 

The thought of just hooking up with someone that night vanished quickly as she never had a one night stand after meeting Momo and afterwards Tzuyu. It felt like cheating for her, even tho she cheated on both girls with one another regardless, but you get what she meant. So there she was, not knowing what to do, when the sunny summer day suddenly turned into a very stormy rainy night. Mother would definitely be disappointed right now, Sana was losing the game.

 

“Be careful that you don’t end up alone on the street.”

 

Great, couldn’t her mother explained it a bit more specific in that topic, it could have avoided her getting wet from the rainy ground right now. Sana was truly lost, she didn’t know what to do. Her clothes getting wet and cold through the rain and her hair already drained with water.

 

This day couldn’t get more ed up.

 

Sana wished she had never thought that. In exact that moment a car passed by and drove into a puddle, throwing every little bit of liquid inside towards Sana.

 

“ my life.” Was the only low whisper Sana could release as her eyes felt tired and the only thing that held her up were her hands supporting that heavy head. Maybe she deserved all those tiny drops landing on her wet hair and traveling down her cheek.

 

However those thoughts vanished quickly as something suddenly stopped. She wasn’t able to feel the rainy drops anymore. And while looking up with confusion written on her face she figured out why.

 

A girl with light brown hair, almost identical with Sana’s, was holding up an umbrella to cover Sana. But the thing she remembered best till now was her face. Dahyun’s iconic and unreplicable smile. At that moment Sana knew which season to associate Dahyun with. That smile made every dark and cold thought disappear and only lead sunshine and happiness in Sana’s eyes.

 

Summer never felt that warm for Sana ever again.

 

 

 

 

“And that’s why I will try to go to this academy for art.” Dahyun finished her sentence and looked at Sana with bright and cheerful eyes. God Sana would love to grab her face right now and smash her lips onto Dahyun’s. But that could turn this situation in a very unpleasant one.

 

“I think Sana spaced out again.” A rough sound echoed and made this whole table chuckle with laughter.

 

Right, Dahyun still lived with her parents. So whenever Sana spent her days with the young Korean, she also included her parents. But Dahyun’s father and mother had such a nice and friendly appearance that Sana never mind. It almost felt like family.

 

“Did you even listen?” Dahyun asked again, this time a bit upset as her crossed arms and pouting lips revealed. Sana giggled nervous and scratched the backside of her head. She definitely did not.

 

“I am going to attend a new academy.” Dahyun explained, getting Sana’s embarrassed expression into a frowning one.

 

“Didn’t you already attend like two academies?” Sana asked perplex, she knew Dahyun liked studying, but that much?

 

“I will be able to have a better degree from that one, maybe then I can finally do what I want.” Ah right, Dahyun wanted to become a famous artist. But it was not as easy as it sounds in Korea. She had to know and do a lot, so maybe that would really get her girlfriend closer to that goal.

 

“How about you join Dahyun? I heard they still have a few seats available, maybe it is something for you too.” Dahyun’s mom offered cheerful, showing quite literally where Dahyun got her energy from. Before Sana could deny the offer Dahyun’s eyes already began to sparkle.

 

“Oh my god, that would be so cool!” She almost jumped up from her chair, knocking on the table so that Dahyun’s dad had to hold it still not to let it fall over.

 

“I don’t know…” Sana whispered, uneasy with her offer.

 

“Don’t worry about the money, we can pay if you want. You make our Dahyun so happy we already think about you as family so it will be alright.”

 

Well, who could turn down such an offer?

 

Definitely not Sana.

 

The older couldn’t quite recall seeing Dahyun that happy before. Leaving their first date out of it cause Dahyun said she made a whole fool out of herself even if Sana enjoyed it. She wasn’t even able to sit on her bed quietly, hopping around and wrapping the blanked onto her body. Almost falling from the bed in the process as well, luckily Sana was there to hold her up.

 

“Dahyun, calm down.” Sana said while giggling at her hyperactive girlfriend.

 

“How can I calm down? That will be sooo cool, you and me together in class.” Dahyun paused her excitement to stare at Sana with a sudden seriousness.

 

“But don’t talk too much with me, I am a very honorful student, we have to learn hard.” And back to cheerful. “But damn, it’s gonna be so fun-“

 

Dahyun wasn’t able to finish as her words got cut off by Sana’s thick and tasty lips. It took them a while to finally part, but the gasp for air was a bit stronger then the lust building in both bodies.

 

“You are so cute when you are excited.” Sana revealed as she finally parted to let Dahyun stare with a questionable look for what that kiss was right now.

 

“You are cuter tho. Oh and you have to go alone at the first day, I will have to buy a few things before that morning. Hope that’s ok for you, babe. ” Dahyun explained but it wasn’t something new for Sana.

 

The girl always had something to do in the morning. Either was it cooking, going early shopping or whatever. She would never want to know what happened if Momo and Dahyun lived together. The older would freak out immediately if someone made noises earlier then 11 p.m.

 

But it was stupid to think about it, as it will never happen, right?

 

Well maybe Sana should have listened to her mind when the name of this academy kinda seemed familiar. Because this wasn’t the first time she heard it.

 

She already heard it twice.

 

 

_________

 

 

 

Being ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter