part2

The man in the painting

My aunt recommended each one to me and I was open first of all to her tastes of them to be able to develop mine and not copy anyone. Always be surprised and challenging them.
I have outlined my training and now you know a little more about my love for paintings. But what happened one day never, you can guess and maybe you will never believe that story, I can only repeat what I assured you at the beginning, It is true.

  VACATION/BREAK:

It was a beautiful Easter break day and I had gone to London for a couple of weeks to work in the reading room of the British museum and do some painting transitions.
When I got there, I would see and check each painting and catalog each one, then I went to wander through the museum.
At that time there was an auction or certain paintings were put on sale to decide who would win and that sum, they kept it.
 Suddenly, that painting appears, a sensation that I had never felt when seeing it appeared, I raised my hand to put that amount of sum, while I saw that no one else disputed for it.
I end up being mine for a modest sum.
I never felt like finally buying something made me anxious.
In fact, despair was near - and I felt strangely agitated as if someone could pose me, with some relief and also with another emotion that I could not identify.

                                        ¿Why did I want that painting so much?