The story behind of the paint..

The man in the painting

But I thought it had an artificial air, but it was a successful work.
I turned off the lamp and the painting, with its slightly sinister revelers, I was back in its dark corner.
"I don't think I've noticed it before," said the boy, pouring him a whiskey.

¿Have you had it for a long time?
"More than I would have had, right." It will be a relief to tell someone. I've never done that, least of all to you, kid because it's been a burden I've dealt with.
Would you mind behaving a part of the load?
   I had never heard him so deadly serious through that painting, but of course he did not hesitate to say that he would do what he wanted, never imagining that sharing, as he said, “a part of the burden” would cost me my life more than what do you imagine.

                                               THE MENTOR'S STORY:
  The story actually begins about seventy years ago, in my childhood.
I was an only child and my mother died when I was 3 years old. I don't remember her. Currently, of course, my father would have been black to get by on his own. He was a great father and mother to me, at least until he got married and but times were different at that time and, although he looked after me excellently, I had no way to take care of a boy just out of diapers and, for So much so, he hired a series of nurses and babysitters. They were all kind and excellent people with their jobs taking care of me and although I remember them a little, I feel a general tenderness towards them and the way they guided me in childhood.

“My mother had a sister married to a wealthy man, who owned large lands and properties in France and a part of Seoul, and from the age of seven or something that I remember, I spent many idyllic vacations with them. They always gave me the freedom to roam or have fun wherever I go and spend time with the neighborhood children because my aunt and uncle had no children to keep company with, my uncle had a son from his first marriage who is now an adult, whose mother had died giving birth. And of the farmers, settlers, jarnoleros and blacksmiths and among more. I grew up healthy and robust as a result of spending a lot of time outside.
My aunt and uncle, they were cultured people with good and immutable readings that they had in their incredible and splendid library.
They gave me permission to walk there, in the same way that I was allowed to walk around the property, and I followed their example and became a voracious reader.
My aunt was also a great fan of painting. He adored every part of them and English watercolors, but he also had a taste for the old masters and, although he could not afford to pay for paintings by immemorable artists, he had acquired a good collection of minor artists. Her husband was more than happy to fund his passion and, seeing that I showed an early taste for certain paintings of the place, my aunt was excited by the possibility of sharing her passion with someone else.
She began to tell me the stories of each painting and encouraged me to read about the artists who made it and very soon I understood the taste of paintings and their artists and I had my particular favorites.
I loved some of the great seascapes and also the watercolors of the West Anglian school, the wonderful skies and the sea flats (I think because of my taste for art that is difficult for the outside world to experience)."