Chapter 4: I Am Not Princess XueYu, I'm Xuan Ya

Princess And The Harems

In a huge cottage of the ostrich spirit lady, Feirou was laid down on the comfy bed of ms.ostrich, while ms.ostrich was boiling soup for Feirou to sipped on after she wake up later, so her body could feel warm...

Feirou's clothes had been dried off by the ms.ostrich's magics...

The sounds of metal clanking awake the unconscious woman...

FeiRou's POV

Am I dead??

I'd kill myself earlier~...and that little Xuan Ya~...saying her name disgust me~...

The smell of lavender's scent hit my nose like a wind blow past by..

This place seems like a room, the scent was calming too, the atmosphere was warm...

is this heaven or hell??...since i have killed that earlier also i'd killed myself, i should be in hell, isn't this place feels too good to be called hell??

I slowly opened my eyes, a wooden ceilling is the first things I saw...

I looked around, a nice wooden house, with alot of flowers decorating it, and a woman who was busy boiling something at the ancient stove...its a middle age woman wearing a costume hanfu...

I tried to lift my head from the pillow trying to seat up, but i felt pain on my head..

"ngh~..." 

Sounds escaped from my mouth and i heard a voice of a lady asked out of concerned..she left her business at the stove then ran towards me...

"o my, Fei Rou~..."

'f-fei rou??~...why are they calling me Fei Rou??~...'

"Fei Rou, you awake??~...good thing the soup is about to be boiled~..." 

She came to my aid and i just accepted it, she helped me to seat up...

I looked at the woman in hanfu with confusement, wondering who is she, and this old-fashioned room...where am I right now??~...

So i decided to ask, "erm~...wh-where am I??~...and why are you calling me FeiRou??~...I'm not Fei Rou, I'm Cong Liu~..." 

She gasped looking at me with concerned, "aiya~, Fei Rou~, you must've injured badly~..." 

"did you not remember anything about your past??your whole household and your baby brother being killed by the rebels 17 years ago~..you'd dissapeared and everyone thought you were dead, then, only just now you've been founded stranded at the river bank~..." She explained it, but i still dont understand, cuz that is not what happen to me...

I asked again, but not forgetting the nonsense fact i learned just now, i feel it could be useful too somehow...

"but where am I??~...I probably lost my memories~..." I lied...

"i guest so, too~..well you are in Tian Kingdom, the bird realm~..." 

"the bird realm??Tian Kingdom??~..." I muttered the fact... "Then who am I??~...." 

"You are the last magpie spirit of the magpie family clan~...and you're the only magpie spirit had left, all of your family and your household members have been killed by the highest immortals of bird tribes~...and you are a threat of the bird princess too if she knew you're alive, because the killing of your younger brother and your families was under her orders~...

She explained, 'am I transmigerating into a different world? and in here too i had to lose my younger brother~...this girl FeiRou is my reincarnation, is Feirou's brother is Cong Da's reincarnation as well, but in this world too he had to die??~...and who is this bird princess, she's talking about??...if she's the reincarnation of XuanYa, I swear I'm going to destroy her in this world too~...'

"then what should i do??I dont want to die..." 'again~...'  i muttered in my mind..

"Do not tell anyone about your origin, and what you are~...and i heard you mentioned a name earlier??why don't you use that name instead of your original name??~..." the woman suggested...

"Cong Liu~..." "yeah, that~..." 

I looked at her and nodded in understanding...

"And i guest you like to know about your family and past as well~...I will tell you everything  while you're eating your porridge~...ow!,I forgot, what a fool I am forgetting to introduce myself~...I am the last ostrich spirit and you may call me ms.ostrich~..." 

"ms.ostrich~..." i murmurred then smiled, "hm!~...thank you for saving me ms.ostrich~..." 

"don't worry, you may stay here, since i live alone in this huge cottage all by myself, i need to learn to accept a friend~...by the way, I'm going to check the porridge at the stove, you may rest a bit~..." 

I chuckled at the seems outgoing ostrich lady, "hehe~, sure, ms.ostrich~..."

END OF Feirou/Cong Liu's POV

________________________________________________________________________________

Back at the Heavenly Realm, at Dragon's Dwell Palace...

Enchanted Sorrow Palace, the residence of XueYu, Heavenly Empress, XueYu's 1st consort Prince Tian Zhen and XueYu's royal handmaiden, Yanyan was standing besides XueYu's bed...

Heavenly Empress was scanning her granddaughter's appearance, especially her weird hair color and hairstyle, a long straight light brown with see-through fringe decorated on her forehead and he wearing a strange attire she got from nowhere, her new looks makes her looks like a pure child, also a living statue...

The clothes which was wet earlier had been dried off by Tian Zhen's magics...

Tian Zhen was seating on the bed besides the unconscious lady he'd thought his wife, he was holding her hand, while smilling happily that she had return, while admiring his wife's new looks, without any suspiscion...

The Heavenly Empress was standing while picking her hairs and examined that weird coloured hair, while scanning her expossed skins on her legs...that skirts is very short, not knowing it is a high school uniform from the 21st century...

"weird strange looks~...Exposing too much skins, luckily, she's an alpha~...." 

Tian Zhen smiled, "maybe it is part of a new found cultivation, grandmother??~...Ah Yu had improved, had new skills to replaced her lost powers which had been lost 13 years ago~...she looks pure in this new looks, like a living statue...so beautiful~...." Smile dreamily which caressing the girl's face...

He looked down at his huge belly, while caressing it with a serene smiles on his face, "my child, your mother have returned, now, your father do not have to worry anymore~...." 

Heavenly Empress eyeing at her pregnant grandson, "dont praise her too much~, she resembles alot and mostly of her mother's features than your father~, soon that filthy son of Suli died, his daughter's face will be haunting us~..." 

Tian Zhen looked down in guilt, "hm, grandmother~..." 

While they were waiting for XueYu to wake up, suddenly a transluscent blue light appeared  on the girl's wrists, and a mermaid's tears pearls bracelet that was similar to the bracelet Runyu's wearing appeared on the "Princess"'s wrist...

The heavenly empress, Tian Zhen and the royal handmaiden was shocked at the bracelet that Xueyu had no longer wore ever since 13 years ago which she had actually thrown it away at the river after breaking ties with her mother, the Night Immortal...

And now it appeared magically on her wrist, it is the bracelet Runyu had given her ever since she was an infant....

"that bracelet~...how does it come back?she had thrown it away??~...that lowly boy must've got to do with her sudden dissapearance and injuries~...how obsessive!~...." Heavenly Empress said in despised of the Night Immortal as she always had...

Suddenly a transluscent golden rose lights illuminate the girl's body, so vibrant that everyone had to covered their eyes, cuz its so bright, brighter than the sun..

"wh-what was that??~..." the royal handmaiden stuttering...

"it is XueYu's lights powers before she lost it...now it came back??~..." 

Yanyan is the royal handmaiden who had been serving Xueyu ever since Xueyu had throw her mother away, Yanyan was paid by Heavenly Empress to serve Xueyu, so she do not kniw about the bracelet, because Xueyu already threw away the bracelet even before Yanyan came...

While the Heavenly Empress was nervous, does it mean XueYu's memories had came back, from the time she was in Runyu's womb, that's mean she will remember all the Heavenly Empress's did in order to get rid of her, ever sicne she was in her mother's womb....now, her plans could be ruined because of this...

The light gets dimmer and dimmer and it dissapeared inside the girl's visage...

Seconds later, Tian Zhen who was grasping on his wife's hand felt the hand was moving...

He looked at his hand and released XueYu's hand of him..he beamed, "Ah Yu~...grandmother~, Ah Yu's moving~..." he looked at the heavenly empress, the heavenly empress too was alarmed...

Tian Zhen grasped the girl's hand back,

"Ah Yu~..."

slowly the girl's eyes opened, and her eyes travelled from the ceilling to the beautiful omega male besides her, her eyes plastering cold at the hand grasping on her's, which belongs to the beautiful male besides her...

She seated up and eyed the stranger, and glared at him 
in a cold voice, "Hands.Off.Me!..." emphasizing each words in her sharp death glares...

The man was hurt by the girl's words, he was hesistant, and the girl suddenly harshly pulling back her hand off the man's grasp...

Everyone was surprised at Xueyu's behavior towards Tian Zhen...

She backed off from the man, and began to relaxed a bit...

She looked around her, "where am i??~..." then she looked at everyone presence in the room, "and who are all of you??~..."

Heavenly Empress looked at the girl judgingly, "how could you treated your pregnant husband that way??~..."

The girl looked at the empress, "wh-what do you mean??h-husband?..p-pregnant??~..." she looked at the beautiful man infront of her, "you are..my husband??~...and..." her eyes travelled down at the huge belly, her eyebrow lifted, "is he pregnant??~...' 

"what kind of world is this that they have pregnant males here?~..." she speaks in her thoughts...

"i-im sorry, but i dont know you, and I dont like being touched by random people~..." She told him, the man feel offended being considered as a random people, he scoffed, "tch!~...random people??what do you mean by that??~... I'm your husband, Ah Yu~..."

"I'm really sorry if i offended you, but i am not your wife~...and wherever i am right now, please send me to my home~..."

Heavenly Empress, "Heavenly Princess Tian Xueyu~...I am your grandmother, the Heavenly Empress of Tian Kingdom, Your grandfather is the Heavenly Emperor of Tian Kingdom, you are the daughter of my son, Xufeng, the 2nd Heavenly Prince and your mother is the eldest Heavenly Prince Runyu, but your mother now is in jail, he will be executr soon for causing your dissapearance and injuries~...if you don't want to join your mother, you better stop your act right now~...This is Tian Kingdom, the Heavenly Realm, you are at Dragon's Dwell palace right now, you are in your residence in Enchanting Sorrow Palace, in case if you lose your memories~...treat your husband's right even you dont remember anything, for, he is carrying your child~..."

Still couldn't digest this, "but~...im not Xueyu, and im not from here, and i never got married, im 16 how can i get married in that young age??~...plus, even if i get married, the one who should be pregnant is me, not him!im the girl, its a girl who should be pregnant~...pregnant man??its ridiculous~...My name is Xuan Ya, im not a heavenly princess,  im an ordinary teenage girl!~..." she said can't understand what's happening right now, she's going crazy...

Royal handmaiden trying to calm her, "but your highness, you are an alpha girl, because you are born of a man~...since you are the alpha girl, Prince Tian Zhen is an omega,so he will be the one who will be carrying your child~...and alpha girls don't get pregnant~..."

"Yah!what kind of world...can't you see how i dress?~...o...my~.." her eyes stopped at the portrayed of a girl that looks exactly like her, her eyes was like gummed into the portrait, she then, stepped on the bed, bot caring how everyone staring at her, she tiptoed walking all the way as she jumped to the floor and stride to the portrait of a girl who looks exactly like her dressed in hanfu...

"she looks like me~...she's probably, Princess Xueyu??~..." she smirks, "hehe~...she is beautiful~..." then she get back to state, "but, how i came here, by the way??~..." then she remembered everything that happen where she had violent fights with a woman who tried to killed who gavr her the dead rat as her bithday gifts, they were fighting and ended up, herself being pushed off the cliff and thrown into river, she tried to swim to the surface but a forces pulled her deep into the water and suddenly all around her went blackout...and she remember earlier she was near the river, she thought she was dreaming,but it wasnt...

"I died, and i came here~...then why am i still in my body, in my uniform??~..." she looked herself into the mirror, "my hairs still the same hair...is this my body or Princess Xueyu's body??~...am i Xueyu or Xuan Ya??~...papa, uncle yangyang, uncle yubin~...im confuse~..." she grasped  her hair, and started to whimp then begin to cry like a child... "tsk!~ tsk!~...huhu!~...i want to go back!~...wuaaaa!~..."

Everyone was confused at everything she mumbled, and now she's crying like a spoiled brat toddler...

Yanyan ran towards her, "your highness~... why are you crying??~......alpha girls should not cry~...aiya~..."

"tsk!~ tsk!~ i want to go home!~ wuaaaa!~...i want my papa, uncle yangyang and uncle yubin!~..." she cried even louder, "today was supposed to be my birthday, yet, that ugly woman gave me a dead rat present and pushed me off the cliff!~...if i ever find her i would cut her into pieces!wuaaaa!~..." 
she had enough crying, she, then wiped off her tears till its gone dry... she sniffed then walked towards the heavenly empress and Xueyu's husband and approached them, as she try to settle this down properly...

"why dont i help you find the real Xueyu, and you will send me back to my world??~...Xueyu is an alpha, i am an omega, i dont have that thing to make men's pregnant~...err, what's your name again??~..." she asked the pregnabt boy..

"im Tian Zhen~..." still offended by his wife's treatment towards him...

"Tian Zhen, ah~ you're a heavenly prince arent you, well, your highness~...im sorry for saying things that could possibly hurts you but sometimes truth hurts~...i dont like lying or it will hurt myself too...why dont you use you powers since you are an immortal, you send me back to my world, then i will look..." "ENOUGH!" everyone flinched at that, the royal handmaiden lowered her head as the heavenly empress exploded...

"Wh-why??~..." Xuanya asked, 'this woman is scary, I have no idea, why,  but theres inner hatred I felt towards this woman, as if it is an instinct~..."

"Stop talking nonsense, XueYu!...now go get change, its your mother's execution days today, you have to see your mother for the last time before he will be gone forever~..." 
'why would i watch my mom died??~...'

"erm, yes, your majesty~..." she bowed then rised, as the old woman left her chamber, leaving her with the royal handmaiden and Tian Zhen...

as the woman had left, XuanYa sighed, she runs her fingers through her hair, then she went to seat on the bed besides Tian Zhen, Tian zhen's right now was silencr and seems like still offended by how Xueyu treated him just now...

"Could you two leave me for awhile??~...i need space to try to remember everything, i could probably be that girl you guys were saying i was~..." she looked at Tian Zhen and royal handmaiden...

Royal handmaiden, "but, Your Highness, i have to help you with bath, you're going to the Night Immortal executions day~..."

"yeah~..I know that, why dont you get me my robe, and just prepare it there?I will bath and prepare by my own, and you take Prince Tian Zhen out of here?~...right now~..." she commanded the handmaiden, commanding was part of her life, in her world her life too had been a princess lifestyle, plus she is the mafia queen, so ordering people aeound is part of her job....

Tian Zhen glared at Xueyu, "are you trying to push me away, Princess??~...Now i am pregnant, i have become ugly, now you are pushing me away??~..."

Xueyu looked at the pregnant male, "yah~€ whats the matter with you?~ im telling you to leave, did i say you are ugly~...now, go!...before i call the guards to take you away~... who cares if you are pregnant~ tch!...yanyan~, take him away now~..."

Tian Zhen was hurt by Xueyu's words, the real Xueyu will never do this to him...he got up then left the chamber....

Yanyan felt sorry at the prince, he had been waiting for Xueyu's return and now she had return now he had been treated like some stranger....

"erm, your highness~ i think you should consideres your mistakes treating his highness tjat way~..he is a sensitive omega moreover he is pregnant~...from what i heard pregnant omega male are more sensitive than a pregnant omega female~...plus, he had been waiting for your return, had been crying the whole day thinking about you, please, even u dont remember anything, atleast treat him well~..."

Xuanya scoffed, "and now i should do that?~..." she said in sarcasm, "leave now~...dont forget to prepare the robe~..."

Yanyan bowed as she went to XuanYa's closet then took out the white robe and prepared it on the bed, and immediately she went out of the princess's chamber....

as she had left, Xuan Ya went to the bathhouse, then took off her school uniform, then stepped down to the gigantic bathtub, and dipped herself on the water....

She took time wondering about everything had happened to her....

The scent of her favourite flower roselle give her calm and chill, although she hates flowers except Roses and Roselle...

While splashing the water all over her skin she was thinking...

"they keep insisting that i am the missing princess, although my appearance looks different from the original princess~... are they that stupid??~...should i just be the princess instead, pretending to lose my memories??~...Im in the world where men get pregnant~... i am an alpha, i have the role nature of the man from my world~...aiya~...im so mean to Tian Zhen, i should appologize to him later, tch!i dont like appologising, however, i need to learn to adapt....i have died in my world and time and probably will never go back again, now i have become Xueyu, i should try to live as her~...but i wonder where could the real one probably be right now??~..." 

________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Ostrich's cottage...

Cong Liu have seated at the dining table with ms.ostrich, while she was sipping on the porridge, ms.ostrich was telling everything had happen in the past...

"now are you ready?enjoy your porridge, I will tell everything about your past and who you are~..and a little bit about this kingdom, the others you could find everything in those books there~..." she pointed at the many kinds of books at the bookshelves...

Cong Liu nodded... "yes, ms.ostrich~..."

Ms.ostrich begin to speak...

"As you already know, you are a magpie spirit the last living magpie spirit that ever lived after all the magpie fanily clan had been swept away by the order of the bird princess...and i am you family's old friend and i was there when your brother was born~...you were 15 that time.."

Cong Liu, "what happen during that time?~..."

ms.ostrich, " it happened 17 years ago, when your brother was born, your brother was said to be the future ruler of Tian Kingdom, because of the majestic huge star sigm appeared right above your house at the night he was born, and that huge star turned into a majestic gigantic golden eagle, and eagle is the sign of the king and leader...this considered as a threat to Princess Suihe, the bird tribe also the Heavenly Empress who came from the bird realm, the former bird princess, and also a phoenix, suihe is a peacock~....since your brother is considered a threat to them, they ordered the soldiers to break into your household, demanding to hand in your brother, but your parents refused, causing all of the household to be executed....and you dissapeared and was assume died...."

Cong Liu, "my brother, had died too??~...it had been 17 years ago~...so i died and come back to live again 17 years after?weird~..."

"yes~... that's right~...Bird tribe tributed most soldiers serving the Heavenly Emperor because our former leader the phoenix Tuyao is the Heavenly Empress, and our bird Princess married to the 2nd Heavenly Prince Xufeng, and she has a son the peacock Heavenly PrinceTian Zhen, who had been married to his half-sister, the Heavenly alpha princess Xueyu, and right now he was carrying her child.."

Confused at that, "Prince Tian Zhen..he is pregnant??~...wow~... wait he is a man, how could he get pregnant, isnt princess Xueyu supposed to be the one who should get pregnant??~"

ms.ostrich, "em~...pregnant male is a normal things in Tian Kingdom~...Princess Xueyu is an alpha princess, the first alpja that lives never get threatened like the other female alphas, who was immediately killed after being born of the male mothers...and about that, i have a biology book about that, you could read it later..."

"An alpha female is the one who impregnate males??~...so what are we??~..."

"we are omegas~...if we were born alphas, we'll alrwady be dead by now~..."

Cong Liu nodded, she do not know why, ever since ms.ostrich mentioned Princess Xueyu's name, she feels a huge feelings of curiosity and nerves...

ms.ostrich continued, "owh, Heavenly princess Xueyu too had been found at the river bank just like how you'd been found this morning~...but she looks weird though, her strange attire and strange hair~...she had been missing for a week, all of the realms was in chaos to look for the princess~... her mother, Prince Runyu was accused of causing the sudden dissapearance of his daughter, and soon will be executed...and later i will go to watch the execution....do you like to come with me??~..."

Cong Liu, "em, sure~...i think i need to adapt my past lives~...and about princess Xueyu, how strange was she?~...what kind of attire it is??~" she asked curious...

ms.ostrich shuddered, "i domt know~...i never seens the attire before~..."

Cong Liu, "ahh~...i guest i will see her soon~..."

ms.ostrich, "yeah~... she should be there, to pay last respect to her mother~..."

___________________________________________
End Of Chapter 4