Chapter 3: Tian Kingdom

Princess And The Harems

Tian Kingdom(Heavenly Realm)...

10th century....

In a dungeon where the prisoners were locked-in in each cell...

The placed was filthy, horrible and disgusting place..

One of the cell, seated a man wearing a dull white robe, his face was stained with dirts, but it didn't hid his beautiful visage...

he was seating on the floor, thinking of how his fate would lead him next, wrapping his arms around his legs which was brought up to chest, his head rested against the wall, with his expressionless face...

He was injured all over, his white robe have became dirty, there is stains of blood on his robe, and he winced abit at the wound on his back which due to him being whipped as a punishment over the crime he was accused of by his stepmother, the Heavenly Empress...

There's so much things in his mind right now, wondering where his daughter went missing and about his execution this afternoon...

He didn't sleep the whole night just thinking about all of thuse...

It has been 1 week he spent his night in the dungeon which ordered by the empress herself...

The eldest Heavenly Prince Runyu was locked in a prison because of the crime he was accused for causing the sudden dissapearance of his daughter, the Heavenly Alpha Princess XueYu, who is also the beloved granddaughter of the Heavenly Empress. It had been 1 week the princess had been missing, after the night of her birthday banquette, where she had a huge fight with the night immortal, and suddenly went missing after leaving the XuanJi palace...The empress assume Runyu had done something horrible to his daughter, and probably also had killed her, so she ordered the soldiers to arrest Runyu and had him punished as he was thrown into the dungeon...during that week he was tortured every night with whipping while being interrogate and he became helpless day by day...

The other prisoners was whisperring to each other while looking at the beautiful prince's directions...

He heard it but he ignored them...

"How could a prince living such kind of life??~....he was gifted for giving birth to Tian Kingdom's chosen one, the future ruler of Tian Kingdom, and he is the first alpha man who survived the childbirth~...how could they treated him this way?~..."

"Princess XueYu is such a disrespectful child for treating her mother this way, her mother is very forgiving~..."

"He is beautiful, even the dirt couldn't hid it~..."

"he deserved to be here for being an illegimate child of the king, he is a cursed, him being able to give birth is also a curse~..."

"Look at his daughter, she was once a powerful toddler but as she grew up she had become a good for nothing, no wonder, 2nd Prince Xufeng never assume her as his daughter~...The heavenly empress was just using that child for she is in favour of the supreme God~...i could see she will become the Heavenly Empress's empress puppet one day as she rise to the throne, this Tian Kingdom, instead will change into better, it will become worse~..."

While Runyu ignored those judging, although its offensive, but smiled at the ones who seems to sides him...

He laid back his head against the wall and drowned in his thought again...

How could they accused him for doing that to his own daughter...although that girl had broke her ties with him, had hated him for 13 years, he had never hated her, he always been waiting for her to come back to his sides...his hope had never dies, his loves for her was always unconditional...he had always forgive every wrong she have done towards him, he knew, she had been conspiring with her grandmother to get rid of him from the Heavenly Realm, and of course that was what had been caused the huge fight between Runyu and Xueyu 1 week ago before the night XueYu went missing...XueYu's seriously is throwing him away...if XueYu have changed and will disregard him as her mother forever, there's no reason for him to live in this world anymore, he's completely alone....now, he is waiting for his execution, he dont care if he would die today, if that could pleased his daughter if she ever come back again...

'XueYu~...if my death could satisfied you, could pleased you, I will accept my death, my child~...'

He closed his eyes, as his tears rolled down his cheeks...

________________________________________________________________________________

TIAN KINGDOM, HEAVENLY REALM, DRAGON'S DWELL PALACE

At the river bank of the palace of the Heavenly Realm, a girl wearing strange attire(school unifrom) was stranded on the wet land...

Her hair was straight brunette with see-through fringe on her forehead...

Revealing skins exposed...

Everyone was whispering to each other...

People surrounded the girl, and some of them talks about how this girl resembles their Princess

"omo~ who is she??~..."

"am i the only one who thought she looks like Princess Xueyu??~..."

"but, its impossible, how vould Princess Xueyu would wear a strange attire like this, exposing her skins, moreover~..."

"Exposing skins is not a problem for Princess Xueyu, she is an alpha after alll..."

"she could be princess Xueyu!~..."

A girl shout from nowhere, she is the loyal handmaiden of Princess XueYu, Yanyan...

She ran towards the unconscious girl in a strange "robe" whom she thought her mistress...

"Princess!~.."

Earlier one of the servant saw the girl was laid near the river, whom she thoughts the missing heavenly princess, so she went to see Yanyan and informed the loyal handmaiden about her mistress...

She was told that XueYu's looks was weird becasue she had strange attire on her and rare hair, had probably drowned, but comes to think of it, its impossible XueYu could be drowned, she's a water princess~...

Putting that thoughts away, she immediately ran to the site where XueYu been founded...

As Yanyan had reached to where the so-called heavenly princess was found, she shook the princess body, to wake her up while calling her name by her royal title...

"Princess!~, Princess!~...Princess, please wake up!~..." she shook the princess body a bit hard, causing the princess to moved, as she coughed all the water out, "uhuk!~ uhuk!~.." 

The servants and the loyal handmaiden beamed as they see the princess had awaken...

"Princess, you awake?!~.." 

"Princess!~, Praise the supreme god her highness is awake~..." The servants muttered gratefully...

The "princess" opened her eyes half, then looked at the other girl strangely and all the serrvants...she frowned confused, "wh-who are you??~..." 

Yanyan gasped in horror as well as the other servants, "princess~, y-you dont recognised us??~...aiya!~, what happened to you?!~..." 

The girl seated up, didn't paid attention to yanyan and the servants, she looked around her it is a beautiful place, she looked at the peoples surrounding her and the handmaiden and the servants, 'hanfu?~...what are they wearing??~...this place~... beautiful~...'

The girl looked at Yanyan and all the lady servants, "wh-where am I??~...wh-what actually had happen??~...." the girl asked all of them...

Yanyan, "Y-your Highness~, y-you dont know where you are??~..." 

The other servant, "you dont even recognise us, your highness~..you must injured alot~..."

The girl shook her head while confuse why are they calling her like that...

"N-no~.." she muttered ignoring how they addressed her...

Yanyan sighed, "Princess~, you have been missing for 1 week, and everyone was looking for you, Prince Tian Zhen spent his days mourning for you locking himself insides his chamber~..and now Night Immortal was jailed for causing your sudden dissapearance~...where have you been, your highness~...you even drowned, but how come you could drown, you're a water princess?~..." 

The girl still can't digest everything the girl is saying... 'what is she sprouting about?'

her eyes travelled at the river besides her, then her eyes widdened and she gasped, as she remembered earlier at the school's backyard, near the clifford, she had a huge fight with a strange woman who nearly killed her as a revenge for her dead younger brother who actually the girl's ex-boyfriend which she have no idea if she ever had one...

That fight ended with she was pushed off the cliff by the strange woman, and she was thrown to the river, while she was trying to swim but some strange forces pulled her into the water, that the water slowly causing her to suffocate on her breath, and everything around her went blackout, then the next thing she wakes up, she's found herself in this strange place...

"I'd died~..." she sighed while smiling as to assure herself, "this is probably~...heh!~, the afterlife?~..ahh~.." She then fainted again...

"Your Highness!~..." 

"Aiya, princess!~, Wake up!~..." yanyan sighed as she looked at one of the palace guard, "lord mao, help us to take princess to her chamber~..." 

"yes, lady yanyan~.." 

Lord mao lifted the girl and brought her to "her" chamber...

Yanyan instructed one of the servant to informed about this to the empress...

and the servant obeyed her then went to see the heavenly empress...

At the Heavenly Empress Tuyao residence, the servant informing the empress about princess XueYu had been found...

"she had been found??~..." 

"yes, your majesty~, she soaked by water and found unconscious near the river bank~...however, her appearance as her clothes and hair was strange~...and whe she wakes up, she seems like losing her memories as she couldn't recognise all of us even lady yanyan~..." 

Tuyao, "a water princess~...drowned at the river??~...Impossible~..." she scoffed, and put on her arrogant look, "where is she right now??~..." 

"she fainted and now she is in her chamber~..." 

Tuyao nodded, "em~...I'm going to visit her, and Aran, you take Ah Zhen to see his wife~, poor him, he had been worrying about Ah Yu~..."

"Yes, your majesty~..." 

Tuyao then got up off the green jade porcelain chair and walked out off her chamber and went to Enchanting Sorrow Palace to visits her granddaughter...

While A Ran one of XueYu's servant, one of  the lady who is working at Enchanting Sorrow Palace went to Prince Tian Zhen residence to inform the peacock prince about his wife...

At Destiny's Ridge, In a huge chamber, a beautiful pregnant omega male was lying on the bed, his eyes was swollen, he was facing the wall with his solemn expressions. while his back facing the chamber's door...

His eyes swollen from all the crying overnight, thinking about his wife, the Heavenly Princess XueYu who had been missing for a week...

His hand were carressing his huge belly...

"Ah Yu~...I miss you~...please come back~..." looked down at his huge belly, "My child~...where your mother probably be right now??~...is she okay?~..." 

Suddenly knock on the door heard... 

knock!knock!knock!...

"Your Highness Prince Tian Zhen~, may A Ran come in??~...I have news to tell you~..."

Tian Zhen, "Aran??~...what's Ah Yu's servant is doing here??..." he seated up, wiping his tears, as he get up, his hand rested on his belly...

as he turned facing the door... 

"you may come in~..." he command the servant girl to come in, the door opened and Aran walked in the omega prince's chamber, as she bowed in greeting, "greetings, Your Highness~..." 

Tian Zhen nodded, "em~...is there news about my wife??~..." 

the servant girl plastering a smile on her face, "Your Highness~, Heavenly Prince had been found, and I am here under the order of Heavenly Empress to take you to the Enchanting Sorrow Palace to see her highness~..." 

Tian Zhen surprised at that, as smiled drew on his expression, tears of joy formed on his eyes, cupping his mouth, "r-really??~...Ah Yu had come back??~..." 

"Yes, your highness~..." 

Tian Zhen, "hm~, what are we waiting for, let's head to enchanting sorrow now~..." 

"hm, Your Highness~..." 

Tian Zhen followed Aran to XueYu's residence to visit his wife...

The news about Princess XueYu had returned was spread throughout the six realms of Tian Kingdom  even faster than wildfire, especially to the Heavenly Emperor Taiwei, to 2nd heavenly alpha prince Xufeng a.k.a the ignorant father of XueYu, and the princess's mother, the eldest Heavenly alpha prince the night immortal Runyu who is in prison right now...

Kuang Lu, the night immortal most loyal servant heard about XueYu's return, she immediately went to see Runyu at the dungeon and told him the news, Runyu was happy for his daughter's return, his worries faded and he could breath in relief, but still the execution will still be held for him soon...

However little does everyone knew, the XueYu they thought their princess was actually Xuan ya, an omega girl from the 21st century whom they mistook as the missing Heavenly Princess even though her appearance so much different from how the original princess is...

Some of them was curious of how her appearance change, but most think that the princess had finally found her new cultivation skills to replace her powers that she had lost 13 years ago, and they thought her new appearance is the part of her cultivation...

Meanwhile in the Bird Realm, a familliar woman whom actually had been missing 17 years ago had also been found near the river bank stranded...

But she's wearing hanfu, unlike "XueYu" who was found wearing a strange attire, and this woman was much older than the girl in heavenly realm...

"another woman found in the river bank?she seems familliar, though~...but i can't remember~..." 

"Princess XueYu had been found stranded at river bank too, and now this?~..." 

"Isn't that Feirou??...the magpie spirit family who have been long missing after the whole magpie spirit household been gotten rid off??~..." 

"o my goodness~...it is Feirou the distinct magpie spirit!~..." 

Everyone surrounded the unconscious woman, and murmurring amongst themselves...

A lady came approaching the woman named FeiRou...

She is ms.ostrich, the magpie families old friend...

She sees two ladies that came with her, "ladies, come here, help me to lift her and take her to my house~..." 

The two ladies, "yes, ms.ostrich~..."  they obeyed, then came to help and lift the unconscious lady and take her to ms.ostrich's house....


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 3