Chapter 2: Transmigeration

Princess And The Harems

"My little Princess~...thank you for being born safely, from now on, your name is XueYu~...the snow jade who come in the midst of winter night that represents hardship, cold and darkness, she gives light, warmth and comfort...Xueyu~...your coming to this world for a purpose, to change the world into better world for the oppressed and threatened~..."

that same beautiful man again appeared in my dreams, he was looking down at me with his beautiful and charming smiles giving comforts of my bitter heart...

He kissed my forehead, but wait, I feel like im in the body of a baby..wait, I am!

yaish!~...why of all things, am i in the body of this disgusting creature...this dreams really annoying...

As I was cursing, suddenly i heard a familliar voice of my friend calling my name telling me to wake up...

"HyunA-yah~...wake up!~ it's recess time~..." she shook my body lightly, by the way Hyuna is my name in Korean, actually my uncle Yubin named me Xuan Ya, after his favourite kpop artist name, Hyuna, one of the member of the once famous girl group, 4MINUTE, so everytime I go to Korea and make friends with some korean peoples, I would introduce myself as HyunA...

I slowly opened my eyes, I found myself sleeping in the classroom desk, and besides me sitting is Yoojung, my korean friend...she's the one who wakes me up...my other friends, Shannon, Kriesha, Janey and Yeri was waiting for me to wake up, actually there's another 3 guys, but they are in 11th grade class so they are not in the same class as i was in...

"hmm~...its recess time already, i slept too long, huh??~..."

"yeah~...you passed two periods~..." Shannon shooked her head at the thoughts of me could sleeps in long hours, although she'd been used to it... "how did you do it, though??~..."

i shuddered, "how do i know?~...i must be related to BTS suga, cuz he is the sleeping king~..."

"omygosh!~, you are related to Suga Oppa??!~..." Yeri squeals, everyone looking at her with many type of reactions, including me...

i gave her a sarcastic smile and sarcastic answer, "yeah, Yeri~...I'll send your regards to him when i meet him in Korea next time~...hehe~..." and she believe me, "kay kay, Xuan Ya!~..." she clapped her hand squealing...she was always like that, a ditzy, air-headed, and bubbly, but she's a talented baker, she have her owned bakery business that was located nearby her and her mother's house, she do the business because her mother was ill and bedriddened, so she could pay for her mother's treatment and medications bil...

It's a shape of giant strawberry restaurant, quite big and pink all over, whenever i entered that thing, my eyes would hurt for seeing all pinks all around, her business going well, though, cuz she make the bestest cakes and buns...

She is a red-haired girl and girly cute, she's small and an average height...

Shannon is a Korean-American girl, she is mixed of welsh-korean heritage, so she has that white features in her...

She is like the most matured ones in all aspects amongst all of us, even though i lead this group, but she seems to have most of the leader criteria than me because of how passionate she is, which i don't mind, because i seems like an anti-hero here...she's like a princess since she lvies in luxurious pampered life of a perfect family, however, she is also dangerous that could kill...

And have i told you that we are the mafia King and Queen of the most biggest, fearedful mafia group in Asia?yes, we are~...King of Dragons, that what we called ourselves...

Yoojung, Janey and I are considered the anti-hero of the group, Shannon is the perfect ones, Kriesha is the diva and Yeri is the bright and cute childish ones, Bowen is the playboy, Jackson is the male version of yeri but more mature, and Leo is the prince charming, no matter how funny, cheerful, bright and girly or prince charming we are, we also have our dangerous and bloodthirst sides...as we have taken many lives of famous and important peoples to get what we want also to help people...help people??nah..if they have enough money to pay us, then only we'll help them...

"erm, by the way, you guys go ahead, I'm not joining for lunch~..." I said, Shannon, "why??you're not going to lunch??~..." I shook my head, "nope~..." I then went ahead grabbing my handphone and left the classroom leaving the girls...

Xuan Ya's pov ended...

"yah~...is she alright??~..." Kriesha asked her friends...

"have her memories came back already??~..."  Janey asked with gum in ...

"omo!~, what if her memories about Cong Da came back??~..." Yeri gasped...

Yoojung shuddered, "hmm, then, she should redeemed her mistakes or she should be crying of regrets~...but i dont think her memories had came back~..." 

Shannon, "well, we should get going~..." 

Kriesha, "yah~, we have to lined up to buy foods, why dont we just order anyone to buy us lunch??~..." suggested...

Everyone hinted at that suggestion, "yeah, why not?~..." Yoojung smirks...

Shannon, "yah~, you evil~...why do you three always bully peoples??~..." disagreed with her three friends..

Kriesha eyed at Shannon, "as if you never bullied people before~..." 

Shannon, "yeah~, but not always~..." 

Yoojung, "but you did~..." 

Shannon rolled her eyes, then shuddered the thoughts off, "yeah, yeah, whatever~...let's go, the boys are waiting for us at the rooftop~..." 

Meanwhile, Xuan Ya was strolling around the school park, with the earplug hook on her ears, listening to her favourtie kdrama ost from her playlist, that was playing in her smartphone...

while humming to the song...

Suddenly a junior boy approached her politely with a bow...

"erm, good afternoon, senior Shen~..." the boy bowed...

Xuan Ya stopped on her track, eyeing the boy with her lazy expression, "yeah~...what do you want??~..." with her bored tone...

"erm~...senior shen, here package for you~...its a package for your birthday~..." 

Xuan Ya took it, "ahh~...is it from you??~..." 

"err, no~..it's not from me, it's from someone who knows you~...and she said you know her too~..." 

Xuan Ya frowned looking at the boy, "er..okay~...you are dismissed~..." 

the boy bowed and left...

Xuan Ya then continue walking, while slid off the red ribbon off the present box and just threw it on the ground as always not giving a dumb style...

As she opened the box, she widdened her eyes and gasped at the death rat with fresh blood as if it has just been killed in that box, she immediately threw out the box on the ground and looked at it in histeric...

The rat separated from the box, and also a small card attack on the box lid, she gulped swallowing her saliva, trying to relax herself, as she reached for the card and pulled it off the lid, she took it, and opened the mini pinky card, and a chinese character written with the red fresh  blood, which was written...

'Xuan Ya~, How could you kill me??~...I love you, but why??~...You have killed me and our child~...I WILL NOT LET YOU LIVE IN PEACE~...'- Cong Da

"C-Cong Da??~...who the hell is he??~..." Xuan Ya confused at who the hell is Cong Da, she looked everywhere for any suspiscious people, then suddenly she saw a person in black hooded, she couldn't identified who is that person, because she was covered in black hoody, and she wear facemask around , it looks like a woman's features...

Xuan Ya glares at that person, "you, !...did you sent me this?!..." She run to get the girl, if she caught her, she swear she will ripped her into pieces,  "who the are you, that you dare to sent this kind of s?!..." before she could get to the woman, the woman had ran away...

Xuan Ya stopped at her track, as she sees where the woman had run, she followed her to the bushes where there is no peoples, it had been far away from the school compound, she looks for her everywhere, "Hey!~, come out there or i will kill you!...tch!you're not brave enough, arent you, you know what I'm capable of doing??"  she smirks, right now she is nearby the cliff...

Suddenly a voice from behind heard... 

"I know what you capable of doing...including killing the one who have loved you unconditionally, you ungrateful brat!..." 

Xuan Ya heard that unfamilliar voice from behind, then she turned around, a woman wearing hoody...

"Wh-who are you??~..." she confused at what the woman is saying, "Cong Da??I dont know him~...and who are you?!..." 

"of course you don't remember~...you lost your memories, dont you??~...your papa and uncles who doted on you hid all your ugly pasts away from you, so you could live uncomfortably, starting a new life, forgetting all your sins towards my brother, while me and my mother have to live in miserable because of our Cong Da's death!...your unforgivable sins towards all your boyfriends you have caused death...and my brother is one of your victim~...my nephew died stillborn in Cong Da's womb, although I am glad that thing had died because he is the part of you!...and you should follow Cong Da to the grave!i cant let you live in peace, Xuan Ya!..."

Xuan Ya still dont get it, she's trying to understand everything, but she can't remember anything even the slightest of what the woman is sprouting...

Xuan Ya didn't say anything but confused of this facts, her papa and uncles never tell her about this...

Did she kill people in her past lives, she knew she is one of the feared and dangerous mafia queen, but  her friends and her family told her that she never took part in killing ever since King of Dragons was formed...but is it true, but why does she feel otherwise from what her family and friends told her?...but for now all she have to do is to get her deal with this unknown woman done...

"Show your face~..." as if demanded towards the woman, the woman scoffed, "tch!..sure~...but as i  show you my face, I will have to kill you~..." 

Xuan Ya didnt reply...

The woman took off the face mask and pull off the hoody off her head, then only Xuanya could identify who she is but still she dont think she ever saw her somewhere...she still can't remember who she is....The woman right now is already infront of her, with her deadly sharp stares...

Xuan Ya frowned in confusement still trying to rmember this woman's face, maybe she could get glimpse of this woman, but she still couldn't remember...

"I-I d-dont-yah!" before she could finish her sentence, the woman have went behind her without her realising, then grabbed the younger girl by her neck with her arm, with the knife blade pressed against the younger's neck..

"Wh-what are you doing??~..." Xuan Ya was nervous insides but she didn't show it... "let go of me!..." she demanded in low voice emphasizing each words with her gritted teeth...

"you think i would let go of you after what you have done to my poor younger brother??~...I will kill you today Xuan Ya!", she speak in dangerous tone, but that didn't flinch Xuan Ya, dont know how Xuan Ya suddenly gathered her strength, that she released herself off the woman's grip, maybe because of how she was in the past before she lost her memories...

She grabbed the woman's hand that was holding the knife, then kicked her stomach so she would get away from her, not enough with that Xuan Ya did a flying kick as she kicked the woman's hand as the knife flew off the woman's hand, before the knife could dropped to the ground, Xuan Ya kicked knife that it fall off the cliff...

"NO!!..." the woman glared at the younger girl for throwing away her knife, now she have no weapon with her, the thing she supposed to use to kill her brother's murderer...

"YOU, LITTLE !!" Without weapon she is nothing compared with Xuanya as Xuan Ya is skillfull in martial arts, with or without her memories lost, but because of her anger, she attacked  Xuan Ya, not caring how helpless she is without weapons and Xuan Ya try hard to not attacked her back as her attacking could caused this woman to lost her lives quickly, yet not forgetting to  defend herself from getting hurt..

"Let go of me!why dont we settle this down properly?!...no need to kill each other!!"...

"No, I will kill you, murderer!eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth!"

Xuan Ya didn't realised that she have reached at the nearby of the cliff as she was so into trying to calm the woman down, but suddenly she felt something wrong with her head, as if some memories flashes before her head starting to hurt, as if she had been in this situation before, but not in a fighting positions, in her visions, someone from behind her have hitted her in her head with a thick wooden stick that caused her to fell unconscious, as the memories have faded, she noticed the mermaid's pearl bracelet on her wrist showing a strange vibrant light illuminating around the pearl, but this woman who was attacking doesnt seems to noticed the light on her wrist, however, the woman smirks dangerously, as she speaks, "hehe~...now you have nowhere to go, Xuan Ya~...you will meet my brother in the afterlife~..." 

Xuan Ya just then realised she was pushed to the cliff, she's shocked, "o my god~..." then she looked back at the woman with her pleading look, but the woman have pushed her off the cliff, without any mercy or pity...

Xuan Ya was thrown off the high rock and her body fell to the river, she try to swim up to the surfaced but some supernatural forced pulling her deeper and deeper into the water, little did she realised,  a blue transluscent light iluminate the mermaid's tears pearl bracelet in her wrist, and her body illuminate by the golden rose light as it gets brighter and brighter...

While Xuan Ya who was waiting for the gods to take her life, her mind flashback all the good times she had with her papa and uncles and her friends, she have no idea how was she in her past lives...no one ever tell her that, probably to let her live her life peacefully without regrets and without stresses, they wont tell her anything about who she truly is...

If today she must die because of her unforgivable deeds towards someone in her past, she is so sorry towards everyone, because she have to leave them like this...although she is not really a good person, an arrogant and rude girl with a temper, a spoilt and ungrateful brat, a grumpy and all, but they still loves her and try all in their ways to protect her, she have no idea what she have done in the past, but if she meet this Cong Da in the afterlife, she will surely ask for forgiveness from him.. .

She closed her eyes, as everything around her become dark, water entered insides her lungs and her ears, as she suffocates on her breath, and that's how Xuan Ya's life ended in a tragic way...

The woman who had caused this watched Xuan Ya being pulled into the water...

Cong Da~...i have avenged you, my dear didi~...that girl have gone from this world, i hope you could rest in peace, Cong Da~..." 

she smiled as she looked at the sky as if Cong Da was watching over her, thanking her...

Then she looked down over the cliff at the river, her melancholic and nervous mixed of expression on her face...

"I lost you, Cong Da~ and I have avenged you, mama have become insane~, there's no reason for me to live in this world again~, I will go with you, Cong Da~..."

She smiled as she closed her eyes tears escaped down her cheeks as she jumped off the cliff and throw herself into the deep river...

Since she couldn't swim, she let herself being suffocated on her breath, letting herself being pulled into the water, then all surrounds her went out...

_______________________________________________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 2