Dream 2

Dreamt of You

"Grandma, sit here and wait for me." 

We were at a hawker centre in Kuala Lumpur. My hometown. My aunt dropped us here and was going to fetch us after we had our lunch. 

I ordered my grandma's lunch and strided around for my lunch.

Argh! I hate myself everytime when I am going to order. It is so hard to make choices!

I sighed. 

I turned around. There were more choices at the opposite. But I needed to choose either to walk back or to walk up a small hill and pass the bridge to reach there. I stared at the crowd at my right hand side and made decisons. 

A little exercise won't kill. And there is no one on the bridge.

I shrugged and walked up the hill. 

When I was passing by a car which was parked by the bridge, someone was getting out the car and I watched with curiousity. 

I stunned when I found out it was him.

!! And his mum! His sister! A man who I can't recognize and.... SNSD YURI?!!!!

Out of shock, I stepped back a bit. They seemed to realise that I recognize them.

"어떻게?" His sister asked him worriedly. 

"괜찮아." He calmed his sister and greeted me, "안녕하세요!"

"안..안녕하세요!" I stuttered and gave him a deep bow.

All of them were switching their seats.

They must have a long drive here....

I gathered my courage,"세븐틴 파이팅!" 

He smiled at me," 감사합니다!"

I waved at him until he closed the door. 

I checked my phone if my grandma call me since she may think I am taking too long to order my lunch.

"야, 저기요! 사진 찍지마!" The man shouted at me. 

Anger arose in me," 사..사진 찍는 거 아..아니에요! 우리 할머니한테 전화 할거에요!" 

Argh! Why I always stumble when I am angry?

I sent an fierce glare to the man and stomped off, ignoring the shocked looks.

I rushed back to the seating area where my grandma was supposedly to be and she was not there. 

Scaredly, I quickly called her number and it rang so long. I quickly made a call to my aunt to inform her the situation and looked around. 

I searched everywhere in the hawker centre and even went back to the seating area to check again but there was no sign of her. I started to check every shop. In the middle of searching, I caught a few glimpse of them touring around. At one time, I passed by and ignored them because I still couldn't find my grandma.

 

 

 

Author Note: I woke up and was unsure if I found my grandma in the end. 

I didn't imagine anything after this dream. Just kept wondering if I really see SNSD Yuri or someone who looks the same with her. And wondered if she is... his girlfriend. Or maybe the rude man is her boyfriend.