Dream 1

Dreamt of You

 

I went to this place before. I lost and ended up in a mystery place which I found a monster for my first time. Second time it was amusement park. 

 

Third time, it was a sunny day. And they were going to have a fanmeeeting concert beside the beach. With selected 100 Carats. 

 

I was alone without my friends. 

 

My hand kept tembled. It would be my first time to be in front of him within 1 meter radius. I would be able to listen to his voices not through microphone. Would be able to see him signing my album and writing down my name. Probably could receive a high five which I missed the chance 3 years ago. 

 

Trying to relax my fingers which were holding tight my caratbong and album, my fingers tensed again when I heard the intro of Mansae. The crowd pushed forward and I stood at the first row.

 

Soon all of them appeared on the stage one by one. And I gulped when I saw him waving to us.

 

He was so excited. And his smile was so bright. 

 

I tried to focus on the members who were singing their parts. But my eyes would be still unconciously searching for him. 

 

After a few songs, they stood in a row to greet us. My heart beat ascelarated as I knew my antipated moment is coming soon. They went off awhile to wipe their sweat while the stage crew set up the table and chairs. 

 

They came back to the stage and sat according to their age sequence. The emcee gestured the security guard to open the gate. The girls beside me rushed to 95 and 96 line. Unsure if I should follow them or go straightly towards him, I sent a nervous glance to the emcee. 

 

The emcee waved his hands unpatiently. My eyes went to him and the emcee a few times before I walked shakily to him. 

 

I greeted him timidly and passed him my album. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. What is your name?" He fliped to his photo page and waited for me to spell my name. 

 

I kneeled down and waited patienly for him to write my name and sign on my album. 

 

I was going to start conversation when he slided the closed album back to me. Confusedly, I narrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. 

 

He made a gesture towards the exit. 

 

I glanced at the girls who were still chatting loudly with 95 and 96 line. Hesitantly I took my album and moved towards the exit. 

 

Before I stepped out of the exit, I turned back to see him resting his head on his palms without looking at my directions.

 

I looked down to the floor and moved my feet out of the place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author Note:

I remembered I woke up and stared at the ceiling. Feeling upset and imagining what I would do after I walked away. Hiding somewhere until the fanmeeting ended? Watched the fanmeeting at somewhere far away which they couldn't see me? Sat beside the beach and stared at the ocean 2 hours after the fanmeeting ended?

 

Then I started to think why. Came into a conclusion yesterday that he was waiting for a girl and I was in his way.