chapter 3

Would you be mine?

Episode 3

Flash back

Sooyoung…

‘youngie!’ yuri suddenly appear in front of me while I’m having a called with yoona.

My heart was so hurt that I was thinking of revenge at that very time, so I reject yoona’s call and quickly approached Yuri. I cupped her face and kiss her abruptly on the lips. I can tell that yuri was very shock, she tend to push me away but I push her to the near side wall and secretly whisper in her ear…

‘Yul, just play along, please?’

I continue to kiss and nibble her neck. When suddenly her arms went around my shoulder and grab my hair, she pulled me to kiss her lips, but let me tell you one secret about yuri…The naughty thing about yuri is, when someone, which I meant by someone is? ANYONE or whoever touches her like the way I did to her. I guarantee you, you won’t get away easily from her. I have realized about this before but I forgot all about it, aish!

When I try to break the kiss from yuri, she keeps pulling me, didn’t want to let me go. I talk to her between our kiss..

‘um-um..yul! ’,I try to shout to her.

‘shut up…’ she said to me. She started to kiss me on my neck.

‘yul please sto-ahhh…’, she nibble on my weak spot.

When I started to moan a little , she started to kiss me back on the lips and drag me while kissing, to her car not far from where we were standing just now. The both of us went to the back seat of the car, I was lying down at the back seat and she went crawling on top of me, continue to kiss me on the lips. She locks the car door and automatically the 4 sided doors are locked. The minute I heard she locked the car door, I suddenly started to panic. I knew what will happen next, so I grab her shoulder try to escape but the minute I grab her shoulder, she grab my arms and push against the seat above my head. When she started to undress herself, revealing her bra and her toned abs….well, you can imagine what happen next….

End flash back

I shook my head every time I remember about that time, unbelievably I ended up having a one night stand with my best friend!

‘are you okay, sooyoung?’ sunny ask me.

‘uh?’

‘yeah, are you alright?’ tiffany hwang ask me.

‘yes, don’t worry about it…I day dreaming a lot today..’ I laugh.

When I turn to my side, there she is, the girl who I once adore the most before. With my arms went around her waist. Well, I have to pretend that I never knew her , I have to be professional when it comes to my work. Besides, they are the one who’s paying for our service.

‘yeah, you sure are…so, how does this business start? You guys are really creative and unique to make a socializing place like this..’ tiffany hwang ask me and sunny.

‘This business has been working on for 5 years from the main club, it has been a success! our boss decided to make a branch here…but we never knew, we will get a lot of customers…’ sunny chuckled while explaining to her.

‘I heard that the two of you, are the top famous ‘beauties’ in this club, how do you rate among yourselves?’, she ask again.

‘We didn’t rate it among our self, our boss rate it for us monthly based on the customers that booked us…’ I answered her.

She mouthed an ‘O’ and nodded.

‘From the newspaper it said that there are 4 top famous ‘beauties’ in the club but who the other two? ’

‘the other two are ‘Kwon Yuri’ and ‘Amber Josephine Liu’, she’s the girl with a long black silky hair while amber is the girl with the short blonde hair…’ I answered.

‘ Your boss really knows how to attract people…is it a coincidence or something? That you guys look beautiful?’

‘no,not really…do you know the ‘SM entertainment’? the top music company around Seoul?’

‘what is this? an interview?’ sunny chuckled at the question that tiffany ask us.

‘yeah? Don’t tell me? This club is under his company??’ tiffany ignore sunny’s statement amd started to get excited.

I just nodded and give her my toothy grin.

‘oh,my god! No wonder that you guys are good-looking!’ she squeal.

Suddenly, someone burst in their VIP room…

‘yah! Sooyoung! You stole my sandwich, AGAIN?!’ Yuri came bursting in surprisingly with a loud BANG.

‘Girls, let me present to you, one of the top famous beauties, Kwon Yuri…’ sunny politely show her hand to Yuri.

‘what? What sandwich? I didn’t eat any sandwich…’ I innocently look at her.

Then, she walks quickly toward me and grab my jaw line. She slowly came closer to my face, while our face was inches apart, she suddenly paused for a minute and she went closer again to my lips slowly. As if she feels the texture of my lips, I was stunned but when my consciousness punches me on the head, I push her away by the shoulder and said…

‘Yah! Wha--are you out of your mind?!’ I wipe the saliva away.

‘You Lied! I can taste the chicken tuna sandwich on your lips!’ she points a finger to me.

‘oh! Come on! It’s only a sandwich! I did leave for you a little, Didn’t I?’

‘What did you just said?! a little?! You only left me with its ashes! Dammit!’

‘it’s better than nothing! right?!’ I laugh evilly.

‘What! Why you little—‘ yuri grab me by the collar and rise her fist in the air.

‘ehem!’ sunny suddenly clear loudly, signaling us to stop. She looks at us sharply and turns to Yoona and Tiffany.

‘I’m sorry on behalf of those two, they didn’t really eat much, that’s why they were fighting over a pinch of salt…’ sunny explain to them.

‘We didn’t fight over a pinch of salt! We fight over a sandwich!’ I answered her.

‘it’s only a figure of speech, sooyoungie…’ yuri suddenly answered.

‘ohh,I knew that…’

‘well, you guys are educated enough to know what’s a ‘figure of speech’ means, so why don’t you guys come here and behave yourselves in front of our guests…’ sunny sarcastically said.

‘yes,boss…’ me and yuri answered simultaneously.


----------------
Eveing…

Jessica…

I was drinking coffee at a shop, sitting near side window. I scan outside the window as I drink a sip of coffee. I was enjoying myself after a long day of college. I was wearing a thick brown coat with a blue shirt inside. It was pretty cold that evening, so I wear a red scarf around my neck.

I buy myself a newspaper to read. I lift the newspaper up and read the advertisement at the very front page. There it goes again, the advertisement about the ‘beauties’ club. What is so special about it? It’s only a socializing club!

After I put down the newspaper, I notice a tall figure with a short hair who was sitting at another table in front of me. She was facing my direction, I can see her face clearly but she didn’t look at me, she probably didn’t notice me, like me she also reading a newspaper and drinks a cup of coffee. As a minute flew by, I found myself staring at her. Then, when I caught off guard, she turns her head to me and look at me. I quickly turn my gaze to something else, I can tell my cheeks were burning-red from embarrassment.

As I was turning back my gaze to her, she was still staring at me but this time, she was smiling while looking at me. I was practically surprise that she smile which make my face more reddish than ever. Again, I turn my gaze away from her by lifting the newspaper in my hand, as if I was reading the newspaper.

‘hey there…’ a voice suddenly said.

I quickly put down the paper to my surprise. I stare at the person who’s sitting in front of me. The tall figure I see before was sitting in front of me. She smile silly to me.

‘Are you alone?’ she asks me.

‘y-yes…c-can I help you with anything?’ I wonder why she would sit in front of me.

‘no, not really…it’s rare to see a beautiful blonde girl sitting alone in a place like this, that’s why I stop by to say hi…’ she chuckled and smile while putting her palm under her chin.

‘o-oh, is it wrong for a girl to sit alone?’

‘no, not really…I thought you might need a friend, that’s all..’

‘oh,okay…thanks anyway..’

‘no problem…If you need a friend to talk to, here take my card, just see me at this address…you can come by anytime you like..’ she suddenly stands up and put her card on the table, slide it to me. She gives me a toothy grin and walk away.

I was about to grab the card when suddenly she asks me, what my name was…

‘Jessica…Jessica jung’ I answered her.

‘oh,okay…nice meeting you, see you around, ms.Jung…’ she smile and walk away.

When I read her card, it says…

The beauties club
Choi Sooyoung
Call me if you need meI’m a friend :) 

I cover my mouth, when I read the word ‘Beauties club’ at the top of the card. Then, I stand up from my seat and run out to the entrance, tend to find the person who gave me her card. I stop at the front of the entrance door and look from side to side, hoping there was still a tall familiar figure walking at the streets. Unfortunately, I found none..

-------------

Taeyeon…

2.00am…

Ring,Ring,Ring…

‘h-he-hello…’

‘hello,fany-ahh…’

‘urgh-uh,t-taeyeon?…..what is it?’ she sound sleepy.

‘sorry fany-ah, did I disturb you?’ I ask her.

‘n-no, not at all…what is it? Is there something wrong?’ her voice sound husky, maybe from her sleeping.

‘no,it’s nothing…it’s just that I have just woke up too, I have a bad dream…about you …are you okay?’ I ask worried.

‘yeah,I’m fine…it’s just a dream,tae…’ I heard she yawned.

‘yeah, I know but I can get back to sleep because of it…can I come to your house, like now?’

‘now?? What do you mean now?? It’s still 2 in the morning,tae…’

‘well,I’m standing right in front of your house now…’ I look at tiffany’s room from the streets below.

‘what?? Are you serious??’ then, I saw her shadow from her curtain and she came out on her small veranda. She was wearing a pink hooded jacket with its pink trousers while I was wearing a grey hooded jacket and black tight trousers.

I reject the call and look at her from the streets smiling and waving at her.

‘what are you doing there,tae?? Come in!’ she shout from her veranda while signaling me to come in.

So, I walk to her front door and she opened it for me.

‘what a pleasant surprise, tae…I didn’t expect you to come this early…at 2AM…’ she emphasize the word 2am.

‘I just came by to sleep over with you…that’s why…’ I smile to her.

‘oh,okay then…it’s a good thing, we didn’t have any classes later’ she walk to the kitchen.

‘Tae! Can I get you something to drink??’ she shouts from the kitchen.

‘chocolate milk ..Thank you!’ I requested her.

‘okay! wait for awhile, while I’m making it,okay?’

‘okay…’I answered her.

While waiting for tiffany, I walk around the living room. I can tell that tiffany is obsessed with the color pink by looking at her living room decorations. The wall clock is pink, the flower vases and pots is pink even her sofa is pink. It’s a good thing her white wall and marble floor isn’t pink, I might didn’t know which is tiffany if the entire place is pink. I laugh at that thought. When I walk near the pink colored cabinet, something caught my eye. At the top of the cabinet, there’s a picture frame, I lift it up and look closer.

‘I guess she still remember when we were in junior high…’ a smile formed on my face.

‘of’course, I would…how could I forget…’ tiffany’s said suddenly behind me while bring two cups of chocolate milk.

‘I thought we aren’t allowed to take pictures while playing this game…’ I show the picture to tiffany.

‘I paid someone to take it for me..’ she chuckled while pass me a chocolate milk cup.

I smiled widely when I stare at the picture…

Flashback…at tiffany’s house

Sleepover…

‘hey guys! let’s play a game!’ tiffany offered us while calling us to her living room.

‘game?’ me,jessica and yoona said simultaneously.

‘let’s play, spin the bottle!’ tiffany show us a glass bottle with two boxes of folded papers on her other hand.

‘I know this game! But aren’t we supposed to bring boys in this game? There are only girls here…’ jessica said to tiffany.

‘It’s girls night,duh ~’ she reply.

‘Is this an American game? Cause I never heard about it ever since just now…’ yoona ask tiffany.

‘yeah, I never heard it too…’ I said to them. Since me and yoona are koreans while tiffany and jessica are Americans. We didn’t know any American games unless they introduce it to us.

‘yeah, it’s an American game…if we play this game, we will get closer after playing it…’ jessica answered.

‘oh…one more thing…no taking pictures while playing this game! Arrasso?’ tiffany explains the rules.

‘oh,okay…’me and yoona mouthed.

‘okay,enough chit-chatting! let’s start, let spin the bottle first!’ tiffany spin the bottle excitedly.

‘the one who gets pointed by the head bottle, will have to take one folded paper in the box!’ tiffany explain to us. Well, unfortunately the bottle point towards me.

‘truth or dare?’ tiffany ask me.

‘what’s the differences?’ I ask her.

‘if you choose DARE you must do what the paper told you and if you choose TRUTH, you will have to tell the truth about what the paper asks you..’

‘I guess I will choose dare…I would rather do than tell the truth…’

‘suit yourself,tae…choose one paper! ‘ she show me the box of folded paper with the sign ‘DARE’

So, I choose one folded paper and open it up..it says..

‘A friendship without love,isn’t really a friendship…choose a member to show your love to by giving a kiss on their lips for 1 minute..’

‘you have got be joking…’ I muttered softly.

‘what? What does it says?’ yoona grab the paper from my hand.

When she reads it, ‘oh,my god…’ yoona cover with her hand.

‘what? What are you guys surprise about?’ jessica look at me and yoona then turn to tiffany.

‘I didn’t do anything that exceeds my limit, I swear!’ tiffany raises her palm to jessica.

‘let me see that!’ jessica grab the paper from yoona’s hand.

Jessica sighed when she reads it, ‘Taeyeon, it’s only a kiss on the lips, why would you overreact about it? you never been kissed before?’

‘no! of course not, why would I kissed someone who isn’t the love of my life??’ I exclaimed to them.

‘Chill Tae, it’s not like you are going to be married to one of us here…act as if it’s only a greet, you kissed someone when you see them or meet them…’ yoona explain.

‘Whose side are you on?!’ I snapped at yoona.

‘Neither…and I just wanted to finish this game quickly as possible…’

‘yeah,lets just get this over with…we won’t have a chance to play if you’re like this, Tae’ tiffany said to me.

‘aish! Fine then…I have to choose a member right? I will choose you…’I pointed tiffany.

‘m-me?? a-are you sure?? I--’ I can see her lips shaking, I guess she doesn’t want to get kissed too.

‘what? You are the one who make those papers, does a kiss from me exceeds your limit?’ I sarcastically said to her.

‘oooooooh~ busted!’ yoona and jessica simultaneously woo to tiffany.

‘okay! fine! You ask for it!’ she went to sit at my side.

She went closer to my face, ‘you better be professional about this, I don’t want us to be… awkward after this kiss…’

‘Deal! you better don’t spread about this to our school or else! This includes you guys!’ I give a serious stare to yoona and jessica. Yoona move her hand along as if an imaginary zip was there and jessica give an okay sign to us.

‘well, here goes nothing…’ I said to her.

I see her closing her eyes as I closing my eyes, I can hear her breathing when she came closer to me. She touches my face and pulled me to a kiss on her lips. As I feel her lips on mine, I jerk a little due to my surprise. I clinch my fist to help me bare for it a few seconds more, at least until she let go off my face. Every second pass by seems like an hour, my heart was racing.

What happen to me?...

‘5..4…3…2…1…stop!’

When yoona told us to stop, both of us, broke the kiss simultaneously, I became breathless after the kiss, I see tiffany turn her face away in bright red, she fan herself with her hand.

‘ok, enough wasting time…l-lets continue the game’ she stuttered.

‘okay…’ I answered her.

End flashback….

It was a picture of me and tiffany while kiss each other on the lips. After that day, we were really awkward but we manage to make up to each other. She told me that, I stole her first kiss while she stole my first kiss too. So, both of us were even. We were closer than ever after that sleepover, closer that we don’t need anyone but only each other.

‘I miss those times…’ tiffany lean her head on my shoulder.

‘yeah,me too…but seriously, I didn’t expect that I would kiss you that night’ I turn around facing her.

‘Me neither…let’s get some sleep, there are bags under my eyes…’ she pointed under her eyes and suddenly yawned.

‘okay, then…em, fany?’ she almost walk away from me, I grab her by the arm.

‘yes? what is---?’

I harshly pulled her by the arm and kiss her on the lips. She didn’t try to push me away, instead I can feel her lips formed a smile. She wraps her arms around my shoulder and pulled me deeper into the kiss. I hug her waist and push her slowly to the couch. I lied her down on the couch while I’m crawling on top of her with my legs came in between her thighs. I started to kiss her on the lips again and went lower to her neck, to her collar bone and finally to her chest. She started to moan when I near her ear…

‘t-tae…’ she called me.

‘Let’s go to your room…’I said to her.

And…you can imagine what happens next, with the groping and stuff :P