Chapter 1

Would you be mine?

Chapter 1

Evening..
Sooyoung...

'Sooyoung! You have a new client,she's waiting for you in room A..'

'yeah,just a minute...' i sighed.

I fix my uniform and my short hair neatly. I went to the room that the owner instructed me to, there a woman known as 'my client',is waiting for me on the red colored sofa. When i entered the room, i switch the light a little bit dimmer to create the mood...

I smile to her...

'im very sorry,im late...mad at me?' i give a toothy grin to her.

'no,its okay...i know you are busy with the other girls too...',the woman turn her head away sulking.

'awww, is my Hara sulking? Dont worry, you are my favourite girl,babe...'

'nice try sweet-talker...you normally said that to every client you had,dummy!'

'okay,Fine...what do you want this time babe?'

'i want you to do something for me but before that could you-,please? I cant concentrate because your hands a-are...' she point to where my hands are..

'oh, sorry, my habits...' i move away my hands from her waist and her thigh..she shook her head.

'now, look at the pictures and read the papers carefully...' she pass me a thick envelope and i observed it carefully.

'since you have the SKILLS, to do this mission, i think you wont have any p-prob...'

'...how much?',i cut her talk..

'how much,what?'

'how much you are willing to pay me?'

'Name your price...$1,000?'

'you should know that, im very professional in this and-'

'$50,000?'

'i dont promise you if i succeed in this mission-'

'aish! Ok! $10,000,000 and thats it! If you reject it, FINE! I will hire someone else then!' she hissed.

'hehe...that's just the right amount i need...',as i came closer to her.

'you are bad,you know that?' she said to me, as i came closer to her. she never retreat from me whenever i came closer thats what make me came to her more,i slid my hand on her thigh.

'that's just how i survive,babe...' i lean closer to her lips and give her a passionate kiss.

-

Jessica...

'do you guys heard about the beauties club?' tiffany abruptly came to us with a newpaper in her hand.

'yeah,i did...' said yoona while looking into a mirror,putting on her make-up.

'no,what is it? Let me see that...' taeyeon grab the newspaper from tiffany's hand.

'here! look here!'tiffany points to the front page of the news paper. There, a some kind of advertisement saying that...

'The Beauties of the club will be a friend to you and willing to spend the lonely nights you have, until the dawn they had, you wont be lonely when the night you cried or the night you been hurt, call us now! For booking the 4 top famous beauties!'

'BEAUTIES club,my ! More like *****ES to me! Its obviously, a prostitude club,tiff...why would you care?' i hissed at tiffany.

'well, if you look a little bit closer, BLONDE...maybe you will notice why...' tiffany hissed back while emphasize the word 'blonde' to me, they once said to me, I should dye my hair black!

'it says here...this club is a legal authority, no ion involved, only for socializing...' taeyeon read loud enough for the four of them to hear.

'Their club is unique for a ion club,thats why is not involved...' yoona said still looking in the mirror fixing her long silky hair. The 3 of us turn our heads to yoona, when we heard the word '' comes from yoona.

'how can you be so sure that their club doesnt involved with ?' tiffany gave yoona a suspicious look.

'we didnt say anything about ,why did you bring that up?' taeyeon questioned.

'yeah, Are you hiding something from us?' i shot yoona a glare. Yoona began to sweat and nervously look at her hand watch...

'omo! Well,Look at the time! I remember that i have to err-...SEE MS.VICTORIA AFTER THIS! So- see you guys later!' yoona quickly grab her bag and walk quickly through the crowd and out from the cafeteria.

The three of us paused until tiffany broke the silence.

'Weird...' tiffany close the newspaper and put it in her bag.

'yeah, REALLY weird...' taeyeon continue.

'i will talk to her later, something tells me she knows more about the club than it looks...'

'eh? what happen to,oh!'its obviously, a prostitude club,tiff..why would you care??' tiffany mimic my words in sarcasm.

'.......'

-

Night...
sooyoung...

'here's your pay for the day,soo...great job handling the clients!'

'well, its great to be beautiful,right?' i swift my hair proudly.

'hey, dont forget about us...you arent the only one,dude..',a voice came from my back came closer.

'yeah, if it wasnt me, you would be homeless...'another person spoke to me from behind.

I turn around to them and open my arms wide,'Bunny! Yuri! I missed you so much!'

'huk! S-soo....' yuri said to me in a low voice.

'yes?'

'YAH! We cant BREATHE here!' sunny scream in pain.

'who cares?' i show a smile face.

'WHO CARES?? I CARE!' sunny scream at the top of her lungs directly in my ear. Ouch! I free both of them from my arms.

'so, where's amber? Still with her client?'i rubbed my painful ear.

'yeah, that girl sure do like amber a lot..she's willing to pay extra for amber too...' yuri points a door behind her with her thumb.

'well,its just how our business works...'They came for affection, we are paid for seduction',haha!' i laugh.

'good one,soo! High five!' sunny give a high five hand but i raise my hand a little bit higher for her to reach.

'opps! Too short..' i smile just to .

'WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?!' sunny gave a hard kick at my ankle, hard enough which caused me to roll on the floor. I cried in pain, ouch! Again!

'ouch! Ouch! Ouch!' i grab my ankle while rolling side to side on the floor.

'thats what you get for being an ,soo...come on sunny,lets go...see you tomorrow,soo!' yuri
wave me a goodbye while walking with sunny until they out of my sight.

'i was just joking,shessh!' i scratch at the back of my head, while backing up from the floor.

'uh?',as i was standing up, i saw a figure in the shadows at the other side of the street, i paused for a while but it came closer out from the shadows, lights on the streets shown on her face.

'well,well,well...look who came to visit? Its been a long time....-

.....yoona',i smiled.




---------------------------------



'yeah,how are you,soo?' she show her angelic smile to me.

'i'm fine,yoong...yeah,i'm fine..',i nodded and gaze somewhere else.

She sigh for a while.

'im,sorry for what happen between us,soo...its just--'

'its okay,yoong...i know its your decision,i cant do anything about it..'i cut in her talk while lowering my head.

'it's was a mistake,soo!'

'No! It's was a choice! YOUR CHOICE! You choose to be with her instead of me! It was NEVER a mistake!' i pour my anger to her, i started to tear up at the edge of my eye.

At that time, she seem surprise and slowly her expression started to look sad but she managed to crave a smile.

'im sorry,soo...i'm really sorry' she put her sad smile on her face.

I didnt say anything, i look away from her.

'goodbye,soo...' she turn around and started running away.

As i saw her running, i hold my chest. I can still feel the hurt. The scars that she made, was still bleeding, when i thought it was already healing. I started crying again, same as the day, i caught her cheating. I kneeing on the Cold Street and cover my face with my hands, Tears escaped from my fingers and dropped on the cold streets.

-

yoona...

'i'm sorry,soo...i'm really sorry',sooyoung turn away from me. I raise my hand slowly try to reach her shoulder but i stop, thinking that it will hurt her more. I have seen her scars more than enough. I take away my hand slowly to my chest.

'goodbye,soo...' i turn away slowly from her and started running. I don’t want her to see my tears!

I run as fast as i can the furthest as I can. I cried hard. I end up running anywhere my heart tells me and stop at a water fountain. I sit at the bench, breathless, tears still flowing down my cheeks.