Rude Boy (Hobi x reader)

Lovestruck: A Story Collection

The beat of the club pulsed and thrummed through you, your body moving on its own to match, hips swaying, tuning out the loneliness that had seeped into your bones. It was tough being single in a country that frowned on single women but you refused to compromise just for the sake of satisfying societal standards.

Besides, you weren’t exactly single but that wasn’t something just anyone could know about.

The lights shifted from red to blue to purple, strobes blinking on the edges of the dance floor as a new wave of bodies pressed against you with the change in song. You’d come with a friend who was in a similar predicament, both deciding that the other needed a night out rather than sitting at home drowning your sorrows in yet another pint of ice cream and sappy dramas.

 

You’d fended off enough grabby hands tonight that, when you felt another set of strong hands land on your hips, you didn’t even turn around to shoot the guy a dirty look. Instead you decided it was time to take a water break and took a step towards the bar but the hands on your hips stopped you. You tried to turn around but they prevented you from doing that either, pulling you back against a solid chest and hips that rocked and swayed to the rhythm. Part of you knew this was peak creeper behavior but, well…see the aforementioned loneliness. So you let yourself be handled, moved and swayed in time to the music and in perfect sync to the body behind you. You tipped your head back against his chest, the silk of his shirt damp with sweat and, try as you might, you couldn’t turn your head to see who your mystery partner is. You rub your hands up your legs to run your fingers over his hands and up his arms, weaving into the sweat dampened strands of hair at the nape of his neck.

 

The more your hips ground back against his, the wetter you felt yourself getting. And it was obviously having an effect on him, his hard length pressing into your . Part of you knew there was a line and you should draw it but his hands on your body and the feel of his body at your back...it had been too long. You rocked your hips back against him just a touch harder and in a more insistent way than you had before, hoping he’d get the idea. You had to stifle a giggle when you found yourself trailing behind him towards the back of the club and the VIP area. The bouncer didn’t bat an eyelash so mystery guy must be connected.

Your hopes of seeing who you were about to ride into oblivion with were dashed when the area of VIP you were led to was as dimly lit as the dance floor. You could still hear Rihanna’s Rude Boy from here and your body still moved in time with the rhythm.

 

“C’mere rude boy is you big enough…” you sang along softly, hoping to goad him into hurrying up and ing you into the wall behind you, but instead he slid to his knees in front of you, his hands ghosting up your thighs to push the stupidly short skirt all the way up to your waist. You looked down just in time to see him move aside the thin fabric of your underwear to the left before he made a feast of your , alternating and . Your head rolled back and hit the wall behind you, the momentary shooting pain grounding you enough to keep from coming completely undone as you felt two long fingers slide inside of your aching and begin a counter rhythm to the tongue on your .

You felt yourself starting to slide down the wall, your knees getting weak as your built, the light, tingling sensation filtering through your limbs. But he wasn’t going to let you off that easy, pun definitely intended, as he maneuvered one leg over his shoulder, his tongue and fingers still working, bringing you closer and closer until you were ing against him, the filthiest moans pouring out of your mouth.

 

With a steadying hand, he put your leg down and stood up, his fingers clean and wiping the evidence of just how hard you’d ridden his face from his lips, a hum of appreciation your only feedback. You reached out to pull him closer and return the favor but your hand was pressed to the wall above your head.

Oh, he wanted to play this. Yes, please and thank you!

You kept your hand there and moved your other hand above your head as well, waiting, the cool air against your overheated thighs and making you squirm a bit but a quick slap to your thigh had you standing still. You heard the sound of a foil wrapper and were instantly happy that you didn’t have to be a Debbie Downer about safe .

 

He was back in front of you, lifting you like you weighed nothing and wrapping your legs around his waist, the slow, delicious feeling of his hard stretching you out so good even with the edge of pain...He held you against the wall, making small shallow s at first, almost testing the waters to see what you could take. You tightened your legs around him, bringing him all the way until his pelvis was pressed against your hips, wringing a hiss from him and a moan from you. That was the end of the shallow s as he pulled almost all of the way out of you before slamming back in, your back hitting the wall behind you hard enough to knock the wind out of you. The slide of his in and out was so delicious and something you hadn’t felt in too long. Soon, you felt the beginnings of your second , your heart beginning to race, your stomach getting fluttery...you almost asked for an indulgence but you thought better of it considering some guys didn’t react well and there was a trust factor that- nope not thinking about that now.

As if he could read your mind, one hand wrapped around your throat and tightened just enough to restrict your airflow but not enough to completely stop your ability to breathe. His rhythm faltered, hips snapping against you as you gulped for air, knowing the oxygen rush was coming. All at once, the hand around your throat was gone and you were like a but you couldn’t possibly give a rat’s because the best you’d had in months spiraled through you. You were vaguely aware of a growl that sounded like your name before you felt him tense, pressing you fully between himself and the wall.

 

When you came back to yourself, you felt kisses being pressed to your collarbone and now the lights were a little brighter so you could see who your mystery partner was.

You really should’ve known it was Hobi; nobody else knew your body like he did. “I missed you,” you sighed, feeling him slide from you. He made quick work of disposing of the but you were plastered to his back.

“I can see. Let’s get out of here and you can show me exactly how much you missed me.”

 

 

 

A/N: When asked to leave a comment about this particular oneshot, Aurelia firmly declared, "Sorry, not sorry". She would also like to note that Hobi sneaking up behind her in a club would be the ONLY reason to go clubbing... I sobbingly agree; Hobi will continue to be a rude boy in all our hearts... (Andrea still has flashbacks to Mic Drop era Hobi). Another JHope fic is up next for you guys, please enjoy and remember to check out Aurelia's fic here: A Lark in the Thorns