a work of art

you and me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: body language - brigantine - to sue

Word count: 484

“Why are you so nervous?” 

Jiyong’s gaze snaps back to Seunghyun as his deep, quiet voice fills the air right next to his ear. He can feel his skin tingle a little bit and the other’s lips didn’t even touch him. But he stands close, very close. Almost too close to Jiyong’s liking. 

“What makes you think I’m nervous,” he mumbles back while his fingers unconsciously play with the cuffs of the soft sweater he is wearing. Once he notices it, he stops. Like being caught in the act. 

Seunghyun’s lips twitch a little and he takes a small step back again, the corner of his lips tugging upwards in a lazy smile. 

“For once, you’ve kind of abused your poor sweater for the last 20 minutes now and you keep on glancing around you.” 

“Well you know why,” Jiyong mutters and puts his focus back onto the painting right in front of him. It’s a beautiful composition, a brigantine caught in the claws of the wild sea, a storm hanging above its head while in the far corner there is the hint of the sun breaking through the dark clouds. 

Jiyong can hear Seunghyun sigh next to him but he doesn’t look up. 

“Ji, you know that it’s only us here and a few other visitors in the other rooms that know us. No one will spill anything.” 

At that, Jiyong finally casts another look in his boyfriend’s direction. And his body language says it all: he is relaxed. Jiyong really can’t get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter