of coffee and snow

you and me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: pronoid - fomented - losing

Word count: 882

It is a boring , Monday morning  like every other. Students  start to  fill the  lecture hall s lowly, obviously sleep-deprived and in need for  caffein .  Kwon  Jiyong  is sitting in the last row like always with a cup of hot coffee wrapped in his ice-cold hands. It started to snow last night and he was not prepared for it at all which made the  bike ride to university even more unpleasant than it already was.

The seat next to him is still empty but hopefully not for much longer. His backpack serves as a placeholder for his boyfriend who is – it's not a surprise, really – late as always. A girl with wavy, brown locks makes her way over to him with a sweet smile and her eyes flicker down to the seat.

“Can I sit here?” she asks and  Jiyong  has to stifle a laugh. It’s cute how so many people still try their luck with him and are disappointed when they learn that  Jiyong  is in fact taken.

And before the blonde can open his mouth to let her down slowly, a deep voice behind her cuts him to it.

“Sorry, already taken.”  Jiyong’s  one hand flies up to his mouth, to hold back a snort but he rolls his eyes anyway. His boyfriend is so petty in his wording it’s ridiculous sometimes. Cute but ridiculous.

The girl turns around and her eyes widen a bit, flickering between the taller man and  Jiyong  before she seems to get it and retreats with a mumbled apology.

Seunghyun  plops down in the seat next to  Jiyong  with a long sigh and  Jiyong  pokes him in the ribs.

“Was that really necessary?”

Seunghyun  smiles sheepishly and shrugs  while pulling his wet beanie from his head to shake out his dark hair.

“You know what effect you have on people. I’m just protecting what’s mine,” he murmurs while he leans into  Jiyong’s  space to press his cold lips to  Jiyong’s  cheek. “And I know you like it.”

Jiyong  only shakes his head and takes out his surface. At least he will pretend to take notes during this lecture, not like som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter