Nightmare~

CURSED: A Pentagon FF

Kino jolts up in bed, panting heavily. Beads of sweat drop down his face. He feels a towel being dabbed along his face and looks over to see Shinwon, somehow sitting next to him, cross legged on the top bunk.

"You were shouting," Shinwon says quietly, putting the towel down to hold Kino's face in his hands, "the hyungs rushes in as soon as they heard, they left a minute ago to get your medication."

"Th-Thankyou," Kino smiles slightly, shuffling closer to the older boy. Shinwon lays down next to him so Kino can cuddle up to him, he places his head on the older's chest and swings his leg over both Shinwon's, trapping him in his embrace, "what are you doing here at this time? You weren't here when I went to bed."

"Don't expect me to cuddle with you every time," Shinwon mumbles, making Kino laugh, "I had a bit of trouble at home, Hui said I could stay over."

"Okay."

"What did you see?" Shinwon asks him, lightly drawing small circles on Kino's arm, which laid across his chest, "it must've been bad."

"It- I saw a death," Kino answers, "it was so scary hyung, I- It felt like I was actually there. I could smell the dudes cologne, and feel the soft purple cardigan he was wearing... which ended up red instead."

Shinwon takes a deep breath, and is about to speak before the door swings open.

"We have medicine," Hui smiles, walking over and handing Kino a tablet with some juice, "I was thinking we could camp in the living room tonight, like the old times?"

"I kind of already set up the fort," Hongseok admits, and Kino's eyes light up.

"I'd really like that," the youngest says, releasing Shinwon from his grasp.

Shinwon chuckles at how fast Kino jumps to the floor

"Everyone has to wear their pyjamas though! I won't sleep if you don't," Kino tells them, and they all smile in response, laughing at what he says next, "plus, we see enough of Hongseok hyung's body throughout the day, I'd like to have an ab-free night pleasee."

They all nod and head to their rooms. Hongseok emerges a little later than the others, wearing a plain  black pyjama set to match the 'sleepover' theme.

"Yah! Make some room," He exclaims, climbing under the quilt. The other three are all already curled up, staring at the blanket ceiling. They all fit in the small space, not minding the crowded sheet.

They have a special blanket they use for times like these, it's big enough to fit around 5-6 people on it. It was plain white, and thick enough to substitute for a mattress. They haven't used it in a few years, but being together like this always calmed Hyunggu down back then, hopefully it does the same now.

"I had to borrow a pair of Hongseok's pyjamas for this you know, you owe me," Shinwon says quietly, making the group giggle.
———