Mobile~

CURSED: A Pentagon FF

Kino wakes up to a lonely fort. A note is stuck on the pillow next to him, wrote it messy blue writing.

Hyunggu-yah! You slept a lot, and we had to go to work. I wrote this on my way out, so it's very scruffy.
Sorry for not waking you up but we all thought you needed the rest. Ring any of us if you need anything.

- Hui

Kino never understood why his hyungs went to work every day. Sure, they needed money, but it made them miserable when they got home. Hui works at the corner store, and often helps out at a record shop, he hasn't got a full time job because his music takes up a lot of his day. Hongseok works in a restaurant, and gives occasional training sessions. Lastly, he's not even sure what Shinwon does, he doesn't live with them, but the amount of time he spends at their house, you'd think he did. He only leaves for whatever work he does.

He might just think this way out of spite, since he isn't yet allowed a job of his own. He needs to be deemed stable enough to work, which Hyunggu believes he is. However, if he could, Kino knew he'd definitely work as a kindergarten teacher, he's had that dream since he was young.

A phone rings, startling him. He heads to the kitchen and picks it up as he rubs his eyes tiredly. It's Hongseok's phone, not his own.

Kino walks to his room and gets changed into a violet hoodie and some jeans. Hongseok's phone very important to him nowadays, he won't mind if Kino pops by to drop it off.

——

The restaurant is only around 5 minutes away so Kino gets there without trouble. It's what he sees when he actually enters the shop that shocks him.

He sees Hongseok walking around with a smaller man following him, possibly shadowing if he's new to the job.

Kino smiles at the worker who greets him and explains why he's there.

"Hyung!" Kino says loud enough to startle both boys.

"Kino? What are you doing here?" Hongseok asks, looking at him.

"Your phone, you left it," He responds, handing over the mobile.

"Oh- Thank you," Hongseok says, pocketing the device, "I had the feeling I'd left something."

Kino's eyes flicker to the short boy beside him, flashing him a small smile.

"Ah! This is Jinho," Hongseok tells him, looking between the two of them, "I'm just showing him the ropes, he started today."

"It's nice to meet you," Kino grins, shaking his hand, "I hope you settle here well Jinho-ssi."

"You too Kino, thank you," Jinho replies, "and just call me hyung, I don't really like formalities."

"Hyung?" Kino questions, cocking his head to the side like a puppy, "you're older?"

"I'm 26," Jinho answers, chuckling quietly. Kino's jaw hits the floor, and Hongseok hits his shoulder.

"You look much younger," Kino says, rubbing the nape of his neck, "That's all I really came for, so I should get going now, I'll see you later Hyungs!"

As he turns around, a sharp pain shoots through his head, like bolts of electricity. He lets out a loud shout as he falls into his knees. He can see Hongseok crouched in front of him, desperately trying to talk to him and get his attention. He reaches out to a fuzzy object next to him, trying to pull himself back up. Before he knows it he's being carried, his feet aren't touching the floor.

"... scared me." Kino can hear distorted sounds and chatter around him, but none of it really registers, "don't understand... how... bad."

"I know someone... help." A different voice this time. 'help'?