two

Captivated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been almost two months since we started hanging out.

I live my life looking forwards to seeing him every day after classes. We study in different universities but we always meet up at the café shop that we first met each other. Our friendship is great. He listens to my problems and comforts me well whenever I need him and he never fails to make me laugh every time I feel upset. He’s so good, so perfect that I can’t help but fall in love with. But I don’t dare to confess. I’m afraid that it could ruin our friendship if he doesn’t feel the same.

 

Today too, we meet up at the same café shop after classes. Whenever we meet, we would chat with each other until we run out of topics to talk. Then sometimes he would play games on his phone while I’m doing my school works or he would read his comic books and I read my novels.

 

But today feels a little off. He kept on scrolling through his phone and check his phone every minute. He didn’t even take a sip on his frappe yet.

“Jonghyun-ah,” I stopped doing my assignment and decided to ask, “What are you doing? Looks so busy.”

“Umm just looking for something, I can’t tell you yet.” He replied without taking his eyes off his phone.

What is that something that he can’t tell me?

Is he hiding something from me?

A moment later, I saw him hitting his phone’s keyboard fast, seem to be chatting with someone. He even smiled while doing it.

Who is he chatting with? A girl?

Did he fall in love with some girl from his class that I don’t know?

Just the thoughts of him liking someone else kill me.

“Aeri,” He suddenly stood up. “I have to go somewhere. I’m gonna leave first.”

“Where are you going? I’ll go with you” I quickly asked and started packing up my stuffs.

“No, no you can’t go with me.” He immediately protested. My heart hurt. “Don’t wait for me. Quickly go home after you finish your homework okay? I’m going now.”

Before I could reply, he already left, in a hurry. I’m speechless. I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter