one

Captivated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aeri’s POV

 

“Did you drop this?”

I heard a voice near me and I slightly looked up.

A boy is standing in front of me, holding a pen that looks familiar. He was wearing a blue checkered shirt with dark blue denim jeans. He looks so gentle and good-looking. He flashed me a smile and I can’t help but stare at it.

 

“This pen is yours, right?”

He asked another question and I snapped out of my thought.

“ah yes,” I reached for the pen and took it from him with a smile. “Thank you.” 

“You’re welcome,” He said and left the café.

 

Unknowingly I watch as he made his way out of the café shop and disappeared from my eyes sight before I started to focus on studying again.

 

--- 

 

The next day, I decided to study at the same café shop again. 

I ordered my drink and looked around, trying to find the boy that helped me pick up my pen yesterday. I don’t know why there’s this part of me that wanting to see him again. 

 

I stayed at the café shop for two hours but he didn’t appear so I decided to leave.

 

The rain started pouring just right after I left. What a perfect weather to fit the mood.

I saw a convenience store nearby and decided to get some ice cream and drinks inside while waiting for the rain to stop. 

While looking around for some ice cream, I spot a familiar figure. My heart skipped a beat at the sight. It’s him, the boy from yesterday. He’s back facing me, grabbing some snacks. I don’t know whether I should go and approach him or not. He just happened to pass by and pick up the pen for me and that doesn’t mean-

 

He suddenly turns around and our eyes meet. He’s staring right into my soul and I don’t know what to do at this moment.

“We met again.” He broke the eyes contract and started walking towards me.

“Are you getting some snacks too?” He asked with a smile. The smile that is beautiful enough to take my breath away.

“Umm yes… ahh not really, I’m here for some ice cream.” I gasped.

“Ice cream in this kind of weather?” He giggled a little. 

“I just think that ice cream is perfect on rainy day so…” I showed him a force smile and he nodded in understanding. 

“I see…then I’ll get going first.” He excused himself and went to the cashier.

 

After I thought he had left, I quickly took a deep breath. I think I wasn’t breathing properly the whole time I was talking to him. I need to check up on myself. What’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter